Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I have been using two versions of this product. 6030 A and the dual sim version for my wife. both of these have some unique issues:
1. Both of these are very susceptible to power/voltage variations during charging. in India conditions the chargers should have been damping these, but they do not and the phone overheats.
2. As for every smartphone Battery life very less when on data usage. for this one it is ~2hours.
3. Updates are very slow.
Else everything amazing.
i'm loving it!!!! The best part of the new ONE TOUCH Idol 6030a is???
a. It???s Super Slim, Light as a feather
b. Crystal Clear Display
c. 8 MP main camera
Style, fun, function, or power; get all of this!!!
Ordered this a week ago..
1) Varies a lot from the pic shown here and the product you will receive
2) Battery drains too much...i charge it twice in a day..
3) Games such as temple run and subway surfers lags while playing it.
4) I have to uninstall many applications just because it consumes too much of battery.
5) The earphones provided are not worth to have conversation on call... Disturbance on other side is experienced
6) still worth a design to hold it..you will feel of holding a unique phone..
7) Super duper HD clarity.
8) Light weight
9) Attraction seeker phone
This phone is the sleekest, sharpest, quickest phone ever.
Lightning speed despite many saved music- movie files and Kindle books.
Beautiful to look at and a dream to hold.
Variety of pre-loaded apps
Buy the cover from Flipkart as the market does not seem to have its size.
value for money yeah of course not fast but couple of games and other apps does work properly, but yeah a good mobile for tat 14k u can go for it instead of micromax karbonn and other brands in the market,
The processor isn't fast at all. The phone hangs quiet a lot. Main drawback about the phone is the battery which drains out so fast that charging is required two times a day. Good to hold. Smart Looks.
Bought this phone from Flipkart, prompt delivery but the phone is not good, it lags and its damn slow doesn't look like it had 1gz dual core, dont buy this phone. Since i am in Australia now i dont know how to return it back. It really sucks....
The phone teaches us that all glitters are not gold. The battery on this device drains exceptionally fast. The uni body design gives it a slim look which attracts customers, but once you buy it makes you taste inconvenience. Better go with the LG Optimus L9.
I'm using it from last 2 months. Best performer... Awesome display....light...sound..good backup (with proper usage). Only drawback is RAM - 512. If it was 1 GB this would be a unmatched piece at this price range.