Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Q. What is the type of Warranty ?
A. Carry In
Q. What is not covered in Warranty ?
A. Physical damage and burn out cases are not entitled for Warranty
All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|Type||Wireless without Modem|
|Installation Features||Plug-n-Surf Installation|
|Controls||WPS Button, Reset Button, Power Button|
|In The Box||RT-N10E Wireless Router, RJ 45 Cable, Power Adapter, Warranty Card, Quick Start Guide, Support CD (User Manual and Utility Softwares)|
|LED Indicator||1 x Power, 4 x LAN, 1 x WAN|
|Operating Humidity||Operating: 10 % - 90 % Non-condensing, Storing: 5 % - 90 % Non-condensing|
|Temperature||Operating: 0DegC - 45DegC, Storage: -20DegC - 70DegC|
|Power Supply||12 V DC, 0.5 A|
|Standard IEEE||IEEE 802.11b/g/n, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u|
|Wireless Speed||150 Mbps|
|Number of LAN ports||4|
|Number of WAN ports||1|
|Number of Antennae||1|
|Antennae Capacity||5 dBi Antenna|
|Encryption||64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise, Radius with 802.1x, WPS Support|
|Other Security Features||Port Filtering, IP Packet Filtering, URL Keyword Filtering, MAC Address Filtering|
|Firewall||NAT and SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection)|
|Other Features||DHCP Management, Internet connection Type: Automatic IP, Static IP, PPPoE (MPPE Supported)|
|Warranty Type||Carry In|
|Domestic Term||3 Year|
|Not Covered in Warranty||Physical damage and burn out cases are not entitled for Warranty|
The product was delivered by flipkart on time.
It is a 11n router so it started working easily with all the new 11n devices.
But I had horrible time to make it working with my laptop which is 3 years old. The laptop was not able to detect the presence of this router. I wrote to Asus support for which i got reply only after 1 week and that too was not of any use. Later there was no support from Asus customer care.
Lastly I found that this device auto configures itself into 11n device. So, to make it working with legacy devices you need to disable the "short guard interval" which is by default enabled. After this it started working fine for me.
I initially got a defective router, but it was replaced by Flipkart in 2 days flat. My overall impressions are below:
01. For that low price, you get a powerful 5dBi antenna. So, even if all of our neighbours use wireless routers, the issue of interference shouldn't occur as 5dBi should drown the rest, at least within one's home.
02. Good looks - the router is deceptively small and cute [not apparent in the photos here].
03. Unlike what someone said here, if you follow the steps properly, the router indeed offers CD free installation. That is handy if you do not have a CD drive, for example.
It is possible to also set it up using just a mobile browser. I actually did that too, using Android's stock browser on my smartphone.
04. Excellent performance. The router has never, ever dropped a signal even once for the last more than 2 weeks I am using it.
05. A fairly new router model - this is atually more important than people realise. If I am not wrong, the model was launched a bit ahead of CES 2012, in Dec 2011. It simply means, one can expect to have firmware updates for minimum 1 more year & there will definitely be Windows 8 support for the software tools it comes with.
06. The 'green' -or- power-saving tech inside this router can mean good energy savings, especially if you keep it running all day long with multiple devices connecting/disconnecting all the time.
07. Lightweight & a very good ventilation - since I am from Delhi, the simmering heat hardly makes any difference on the router even when its throttled. It seems the excellent small design and good ventilation on the bottom keeps it cool!
01. A non-adjustable antenna can sometimes mean limited range [if you have lots of physical objects around the router].But it can still be 'rotated' or 'pushed back' a little, if required.
02. The accessories like LAN RJ-45 cable & the adapter are locally made items. They're not manufactured by Asus directly. However, they work fine out-of-the-box.
Even with these 'cons,' I am still nitpicking. The RJ-45 cable is not small, but standard fare at 1 metre long.
All in all, this budget friendly 802.11N router is an excellent option for anyone looking for a reliable home wireless router.
For dual-band support & higher speed [300Mbps-600Mbps] options, one of course needs to spend more.
I normally don't go for any other brands than netgear but wanted to give a try for ASUS since it was a bit cheaper. I use it with a PPPoe broadband connection. I bet that the setup for this router has been the easiest as far as i know but after a week it started giving my problems. Everytime i start the router it just had to take me to its page asking for my ISP credentials. ASUS technical guy couldnt help too. I got it replaced under warranty. It worked for say 4-5 days and again started giving me the same problem. Now i don't have the time to again rectify or exchange it but want to go for a Netgear only. I would suggest people using PPOE connections which require a login to check with their ISP in advance before buying this product.
I am using this Router since a week. It had really surprised me with its operating way. None of the wireless router product have the plug and play option we need to go face a lot of parameters to connect to internet. Asus RT- N10E has made very easier this step with connectivity auto-detection as soon as you launch your Internet browser it starts detecting your connection type. I am using Beam Broadband. which supports PPPoE connection type it sets in that PPPoE mode and will ask for your broadband Username and password and main feature is it doesn't forget the settings done unless you reset your router which is best for those who usually need to format there PC or laptops. It also record the time of using you can able to record your internet usage also. Those feature are the missed in netgear router and Dlink routers. I am 100% satisfied with this product. I put my heatedly thanks on the Flipkart dice to deliver such unique products in less price and the delivery 3 days its just hats off.
this router is very good value for money it has 5dbi antenna and the signal range is awesome actually i had a problem with this router the router is disconnecting frequently and it wont connect to your pc by just one click to reconnect i used to switch off it and on it for twice or thrice but asus released a firmware regarding the stabiluty issues, after upgrading the firmware it works brilliant and the problems that i mentioned earlier are gone and i absolutely loving this router
+very good signal strength at that price its a 5dbi antenna
-PPOE users have to enter the username and password at each time while you connecting it
finally its a great router for that price because most routers at that price are 2.5dbi antenna which will cover only few feet but if you are experiencing problems that i mentioned before upgrade it the latest firmware i upgraded is 18.104.22.168 and PPOE users who frequently off and on your system or router will fed up entering the username and password so its a great product for DHCP users
you have set the wrong dynamic or static ip error message and disconnect to internet.. if i connect it with direct modem then i...Read More
I got this router off FK some days back.
Received the router in 48H at the address specified. T...
I wanted to use this as a second router (ie access point or AP) as I already have a main router. AP mode was easy in the setup...Read More
I wouldn't say it is the Best router ..
But for this budget .. Hell Yeah this is THE best wireless router..!! and...