Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
After the experience of 7 months-
1. Great build quality for this budget, you wont feel this as a 21k machine.
2. Big touch pad, great for windows 8 as there are many gesture support
Screen is good
3. New high graphics games will run smoothly if you turn off anti aliasing and run in medium setting, though fps will not very high, but will not also be very low
4. Battery life is good, it can give you 4 hr backup for normal tasks
5. Processor is good
6. Laptop stays very cool with extra cooling functions
1. The biggest issue is speakers are below.So you have to place lappy so that there should be some space between it and ground.Also sound quality is very poor.
2. Only 2 USB ports, which are adjacent. so unable to manage both USB data card and USB mouse/ pendrive simultaneously. So better buy a slim pendrive along with laptop.
Overall it is a good deal within a 22k budget. If you compare with other similar range products, it will be better one.
Good product for everyday use except gamming but it handles full hd movies,web browsing, office work smoothly without any lag.Audio, video quality is very good but keyboard needs lots of improvement.
This is very good model for the people who just browse internet and run small applications such as Skype & MS-Office. Has got good battery back-up as well. I am getting more than 3 hours of back-up for now. And the finishing of the laptop is very decent.
I would strictly suggest to upgrade the RAM to 4 gb atleast. Windows or Linux needs 4gb RAM to run applications seamlessly. It has got a empty slot to add additional RAM but the 2GB RAM installed cannot be removed.
I am using this product for more that 2 weeks now. Its works greatly. Here are some points.
+ Great build quality for this budget, you wont feel this as a 21k machine.
+ Big touch pad, great for windows 8 as there are many gesture support
+ Screen is good
+ New high graphics games will run smoothly if you turn off anti aliasing and run in medium setting, though fps will not very high, but will not also be very low
+ Battery life is good, it can give you 4 hr backup for normal tasks
+ 1600 MHz RAM with CL 11-11-11-28
+ Laptop stays very cool
- Speaker sound is really really low as they are at the bottom
- When using for long time, due to some reason the touchpad sometimes behaves abnormally, when you touch the touchpad, the mouse pointer may jump randomly ar vibrate in its position
- The 2GB RAM is SOLDERED, so you only can use a 1600MHz RAM eith CL 11-11-11-28 with this one. If you want to use different specification RAM that may create problem. I have deducted one star only for this reason. Otherwise its worthy of five star.
I have been using this laptop for a month now and I am much much satisfied with this laptop as for a normal daily work this laptop is more than sufficient. Also this laptop is capable of playing many games. I played NFS Most Wanted. Auto CAD Works smooth in this, for a more better performance you need to upgrade your RAM to 4GB. One more plus point is its 1600 MHz RAM.
In all Sense this is the best laptop.
One only thing that is disappointing at the moment is what Ramana also said is the default Wireless, LAN and Bluetooth drivers provided with Ubuntu does not work. I am, still, not able to find the drivers which is a big problem. So Ramana and anyone else who have found out the drivers for it please provide a link to the same here, that will be of great help. Also Please send me the link at firstname.lastname@example.org.
the lappy was received in good packing condition.
best quality display.
nice looking and light weight.
sound quality average.
only to usb ports
runs windows 8 very smooth.
camera quality also good.
gaming no idea.
average key board.
finally very good laptop at this price. no need to think if you want to buy a budget laptop.
I got this from eBay as the price was better.
1. Intel 3rd Gen Processor i.e. Pentium 2020M
2. Video Playback is great.
3. Fantastic Design. Great Keyboard layout.
4. Upgradable Memory & HDD (easy access) I have Installed an SSD & the performance is beyond the roof.
1. Memory which comes with the Laptop is Soldered on the motherboard which is not good.
2. Total upgradable memory is 10GB which is 8GB + 2GB(Soldered). To accept 10GB make sure your are updating it to the latest BIOS.
Am using this product for 1 YEAR AND 5 MONTHS..........
this is perfect for everyday lifestyle if you are concerned about bugdet and if you are not gamer......
Impressive looks, shinig black..
3gen pdc is really power saving........
icecool tech really works.....
battery also lasts for longer than average.........
speakers speak volumes...........
The laptop is nice, good looks, features are good. But from the second day on the touch pad is not working. I feel there was no quality check.
I will not be able to recommend to any of my friends.
Sorry! But a bad experience.
I am using this product for about a month or over.
I would like to mention first that any laptop (Especially, Pentium lower ranges) will perform a lot better if you provide 4GB RAM.
1) 3rd gen PDC, which in this price range is NOT available (3rd gen cpu are having better thermal usages, faster processors and better graphic advantages than 2nd Gen. So if you want to buy post Jul 13, at least buy 3rd Gen as the 4th Gen is already arriving and 2nd will be obsoleted by maximum a year).
2) DDR3 1600 MHz RAM, which you could not found in many other lap till 30K. Most of them provides 1333MHz.
3) Good screen size and resolution, display is better than HP laptop (I own a HP also).
4) Bigger Touch-pad for very ease of use. I haven't seen this much bigger touch-pad in this ranges laptop.
5) Presence of NUMPAD is a big advantage, especially to me who uses numeric keys at 20% times.
6) Speakers are reasonable and louder than usual, audible at quite places or headphone is best.
7) Icecool technology really works, I have used it 7 hrs at a stretch at no heating component I felt.
1) The biggest and may be a deal breaker that this has got ONLY ONE RAM SLOT. So, if you want too, you can't put an additional ram but you have to remove the stock one and put a whole 4GB again as new. (1 Star less for this one)
Overall, it's a fantastic deal at 22K. Put a RAM and/or SSD if you want to make it a superfast laptop, otherwise, just deal with it since it's more than a VFM at 22K.
Note: It won't provide any freebies or backpack, but that's ok when you saw the build quality. Also, the glossy surface/fingertip attraction seems no issue to people since I don't fancy it as tab or so.
Thnx for reading, do research a lot before buying, no matter what model you are buying.