All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
A textbook covering the basic sciences relevant to obstetrics and gynaecology at a level suitable for doctors specialising in the field . The chapters match the syllabus of the specialist UK exam the MRCOG Part 1.
1. Structure and function of the genome Peter Dixon
2. Clinical genetics Dorothy Trump
3. Embryology Kate Hardy
4. Fetal and placental physiology Sailesh Kumar
5. Applied anatomy Sarah Paterson Brown
6. Pathology Neil Sebire
7. Microbiology and virology Geoffrey Ridgway & Paul Taylor
8. Immunology Andrew George
9. Biochemistry Fiona Lyall
10. Physiology David Williams, Anna Kenyon & Dawn Adamson
11. Endocrinology Mark Johnson
12. Drugs and drug therapy Hassan Shehata
13. Physics David Talbot
14. Statistics and evidence-based health care Louise Brown
15. Clinical research methodology Andrew Shennan & Annette Briley
16. Self assessment
|Edited By||Catherine Williamson, Phillip Bennett|
|Publication Year||2010 June|
|Number of Pages||392 Pages|
|Book Type||Study Book|