Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
· Chapter 1: Getting Started with Android Programming.
· Chapter 2: Activities and Intents.
· Chapter 3: Getting to Know the Android User Interface.
· Chapter 4: Designing Your User Interface Using Views.
· Chapter 5: Displaying Pictures and Menus with Views.
· Chapter 6: Data Persistence.
· Chapter 7: Content Providers.
· Chapter 8: Messaging and Networking.
· Chapter 9: Location-Based Services.
· Chapter 10: Developing Android Services.
· Chapter 11: Publishing Android Applications.
Appendix A: Using Eclipse for Android Development.
Appendix B: Using the Android Emulator.
Appendix C: Answers to Exercises.
|Publisher||Wiley India Pvt Ltd|
|Number of Pages||448 Pages|
|Series & Set Details|
Have you used this product?
Rate it now.Write a Review
Jan 23, 2012
Awesome BookIt has been a pleasure to learn Android application development with this book. I'm writing this review after I've finished more 3/4th of the book. There is very little flaw in it so far. Author Wei Meng Lee is really good. There is a certain sense of calmness in his words, which, to me, has been very helpful.
Apr 12, 2012
Good Opener into Android DevelopmentThis book is pretty good for Android Development Beginners. Being one myself, I have found it pretty useful and informative. Another book that comes to mind, is the "Hello, Android" Book by Burnette, also available on Flipkart.
Feb 24, 2012
Excellent for the beginners.The way of explaining the thing is very interesting. If you are new to Android Development then I suggest you to go for this book.
May 29, 2013
Waste of time if you actually want to learn something.All the book contains is a step by step walkthrough on creating an app. Nothing more.
Mar 17, 2013
Not Clear!The book starts well but as the book proceeds you dont understand a thingabout how to use methods your whys and whats remain unanswered really difficult to comprehend the book. The second chapter is very difficult i could not understand why has the author used many methods and how to use them myself!
Jul 16, 2012
BEst book to start with android sp.for begginersi had pleasure reading n following this legendary book of lee sir..
Mar 10, 2012
Very good book for android developersThanks a lot flipkart for fast shipping.