Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
* Shipments from locations where relevant permissions have been obtained.
You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for Sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver to your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page (you don't have to enter it every single time) to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Enter your pincode on the product page (you don't have to enter it every single time) to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
If you haven't provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your last used shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on:
At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|10 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
Kavadi chindu is a generic name for a variety of Tamil folk songs. They are light compositions in Tamil which are popular for their simplicity, emotional content and appeal.
The songs have stanzas but no pallavi, anupallavi and charana divisions and mostly are in praise of Lord Subramanya and are steeped in bhakti. The Kavadi Chindu relies heavily on folk music. In music concerts Kavadichindu finds a place at the tail end among the tukkadas. The mudugu or the quick rhythmic tempo is a distinctive aspect of kavadi chindu.
This album features some very rare melodies apart from the popular ones. The Kavadichindu on Shiva is one such. A composition of Subramanya Bharati and two others of Oothukkadu Venkatakavi are the other highlights of this album.
1. Kamam Agatriya -This is a rare composition by Ramalinga Adigalar on Lord Shiva. The poet describes the various attributes of Lord Shiva pays homage to the Lord in the form of a jyothi or a huge flame of fire.
2. Nindranda Mayil This is a composition of Oothukkadu Venkata Subbaier. This beautiful song describes the impact of Krishnas music on the birds, animals and gopis of Vrindavan.
3. Villinai Otha - Mahakavi Subramanya Bharati, undoubtedly one of the most celebrated poets of Tamizh,wrote poems on varied subjects. This song is in praise of Lord Muruga and describes his marriage to Valli.
4.Azhagu Deivam -The Kavadi Chindu as a genre of music, was popularized by Annamalai Reddiar, a great composer from Tirunelveli district of Tamil Nadu. This composition is in praise of Lord Muruga of Kazhukumalai near Tirunelveli.
5. Kannan Varugindra Oothukkadu Venkata Subbaiers Kannan Varugindra Neram is rich in poetic excellence and charming melody. This song beautifully elucidates the excitement and anticipation of all the creatures of Vrindavan awaiting Krishnas arrival.
6. Solladi Swamimalai - ThiruKutrala Kuravanji was composed by Melagaram Thirikooda Rasappa Kavirayar in praise of Lord Shiva and his consort during the 17th century. This song is an excerpt from this composition where the kurati or gypsy girl plays the role of a sooth sayer.
Vocal: K.Hariprasad, Nattuvangam: N.Srikanth, Mridangam: G.Vijayaragavan
Violin: R.Kalayarasan, Flute: B.Muthukumar
Dancers: N.Srikanth , Aswathy Srikanth, Nikhil Raveendran, Sruti.B, Aparna Ashokan
|Artist||N.Srikanth & Aswathy Srikanth, K.Hariprasad|
|Producer||Swathi's Sanskriti Series|
|Title||Bharatanatyam - Kavadi Chindu|
|Manufacturer||Swathi Soft Solutions|