Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Q. What is the service type ?
A. Carry In
Q. What is the type of Warranty ?
A. Part Replacement
Q. What is covered in Warranty ?
A. Manufacturing Defects
Q. What is not covered in Warranty ?
A. Tampering, Physical Damages
All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|In The Box|
|Motherboard Supported||microATX, ATX, Mini ITX|
|Cooling Solution Support||Supported, Fan|
|Coolers - Rear||1, 120 mm Fan|
|Bays and Expansion Slots|
|3.5 inch Bays||6 (Internal), 1 (External)|
|5.25 inch Bays||3 (Internal)|
|SSD Drive Bays||1 (2.5 inch SSD Bay)|
|Other Drive Bays||1 x 2.5 inch Drive Bays|
|Ports and Slots|
|USB 2.0 Ports||4 (Front)|
|Power Supply Enclosure||Standard ATX PS2 enclosure at Bottom of Cabinet|
|Longest Graphics Card, Effective Cooling, Rich Connectivity, CPU Cooler Cutout, Easy-to-use Thumbscrews, All Black Interior and cabling, Space to install 7 additional fans (not included)|
|Dimensions||190 x 439 x 490 mm|
|Domestic Term||1 Year|
|Service Type||Carry In|
|Covered in Warranty||Manufacturing Defects|
|Not Covered in Warranty||Tampering, Physical Damages|
|Warranty Type||Part Replacement|
|Warranty Summary||Customer Contacts firstname.lastname@example.org or 022-27701140 (Mon-Fri - 11AM-4PM)|
First, I'm a Gamoholic n, very particular about having the best gaming stuff for best rate possible! Before I buy anything, I do a lot of research and for me , NUMBERS MATTER!
This is the first time I'm using a BitFenix case and I should say, this is one of the Best Cases which give the Best Value for Money! Let me jump directly into the Pros ans Cons.
1. In terms of air flow, my Phenom II x4 980BE(not yet OCd) ran at just 36˚C on idle and on load ~50˚C! However I have added another 10cm fan in between (had to use wires for holding it case does not support 10cm fans) the CPU and GPU(in the front panel) which helps in keeping it cool. (Read Cons as to y this was necessary!),
2. My 5850HD GPU ( GPU fan OCd to 40%) runs at the same temp and the airflow reading from CPUZ Hardware monitor tool is 29˚C!! Temps have gone to as low as 26˚C!
NOTE: I live in B'lore and my ambient/ room temp is around 27˚- 30˚C.
3. It can easily fit 5970HD too since my gpu has got enough head room! It can easily fit the Big and heavy Air and Water Coolers without much fuzz(I was wnrg on fuzz part). Though I still haven't tried it yet. I'm planning to buy Corsair H80 and will update once I get it. - UPDATED. PLEASE READ UPDATE REVIEW BELOW!
4. Connecting my GPU was a cake walk thanks to the removable front panel!
5. It just thumbs!! U can use the ample amount of Thumb screws for installing all components. I used a pair to screw the back panel which came with the default screws!
1. While removing the front panel is a good option, it does make a scary sound while opening the front panel . I was afraid I broke it, however that seems to be the design. (Could've been made easier.)
2. The default fan that comes with the case does not do a good job in keeping the components cool. Temps ran at 40-45˚ while idle! Went up to 65-70˚on load! This temp reading applies for both the CPU n GPU.
3. Placing the hardisk was a bit difficult after installing the GPU!
4. Connecting the power for MB was an issue since the top hole is too small once the MB is fixed.
Overall: Superb product worth every rupee. Gives ample room for extending your build (AND BELOW THE PROOF! :) ). Supports multiple large GPUs (while putting in an hardisk would be an issue in this case) and large PSUs. I would suggest this product. However, please be sure to get two more Case Fans if you want it to be cooler.
[UPDATE] This is my NEW rig:
Asus Maximus V Gene ROG mATX MB (What a mb. Simply the best available now!)
i5 3570k Processor - Haven't put this to its limits!
Corsair CWCH80 Liquid cooler!!(You read it right!! It was a painful one to install. More coming up in d review below. NOTE: You'll definitely need two people for installing this!)
AMD HD 5850
Vengence 8GB(4x2) DDR3 1866 Mhz CL9 RAM
WD 1TB 6Gbps SATA3 HDD
Corsair GS600 80 Plus Bronze PSU
Cooler Master 12cm fan on top of the case (For now have kept the side panel open, since I am unable to find a proper slot for plugging my 12 cm fan!)
Before I start off with the pros and cons, an info for you all:
Since the MB is mATX, cramping up all these into it was a real PITA process. After many painful and I GIVE UP! moments, I was finally able to get it all together. However, Since H80 is dual fan, the second fan is actually sitting on top of the liquid pump and is holdin on with jst 2 screws (the m ff is partially to be blamed 4 this!). However, I'd to sacrifice mPCIe Combo, due to limited space available in the case. I tried installing the cooler on top, but in pitiful vain!!
1. HOLY SMOKES! THEY ALL FIT! If not with a little sacrifice of a mPCIe Combo and a looooooooooot of painful hours, it still was worth all the effort! At first, I'd given up hope and was swaying towards getting a full tower case. But oh boy! did it finally fall into place! :)
2. Even though this was not the right tower for my set up, it's working amazingly smooth keeping the ventilation inside the case perfectly fine for now.
3. Even though cramped up insde (had to happen with a small factor mb), cable management is really easy and helpful.
1. Main con is connecting the 4/8 pin mb connector. There is simple no room made for cable management for this particular connector.
2. Well I should not complain on this since, I knew it's not made for installing a large H80 Cooler!! But still, a little bit of head room on top would have made things easier.
I just love it! Its a BEAST of a product!
But please make sure you do a loootttttt of research on the best suited coolers, mb, etc, for Mid tower cases.
Am loving my new build and very much happy with the case. I certainly would recommend this to everyone who plans on building a mid-gaming rig. For full gaming rig, it may still work, however with a lot of effort! :) Hope this helps.. Thanks BitFenix.. Once again love u guys for this amazing case!!
P.S: I bought this at 2820.. Price increase as demand increases. So better hurry up and buy this!! :)
This case offers good features without breaking the bank, at 2,5k its one of the lower priced cases but still offers decent features.
1. All black interior which gives the inside of ur case a sleek look.
2. Cable Management, this case offers plenty of holes to route ur cables behind ur motherboard, which not only makes the inside look better but also improves airflow.
3. Convenient USB 2.0 (4) connectors at the top.
4. Offers options to install plenty of fans.
1. Could have more space behind the motherboard tray.
2. Only has 2 ventilated PCIE Slots.
3. Front pannel may not seem attractive to everyone.
This case offers good features at this price. Other options in this range include the NZXT Gamma and the NZXT source 210 Elite. Overall if ur looking to get a case in the 2.5k range, this should be on ur shortlist.
1. About the Flipkart delivery, this product was delivered to me in 3 days flat. Thats very quick for something so bulky :)
2. About the cabinet case itself, its very spacious and well laid out.
3. There are sufficient screws provided for attaching as many fans or HDD you wish. Yeah on that note, the case comes with only 1 Rear FAN (120mm).
4. There are no zip ties included in the package, so you might think about investing in it separately for your cable management task.
5. The sideways space for cable management is very narrow so first time builders might face some problem, but only a little :)
PS: To get a thorough review of the product, google search the full name and click on the link of "anandtech", they have done a very thorough review of the product with pictures of sample build and stuff. That will help you greatly to make the decision.
I purchased 5 of these cabinets along with a lot of other similar components from Flipkart.
I was unable to unbox all the cabinets within 30days. When I finally got down to unboxing them, I found 1 out of the 5 cabinets had a manufacturing defect.
Similar to the Corsair PSUs i purchased, Flipkart has not responded to my request for the India Warranty support center. Everytime i call the call center, I am told that my concerns are understood and that I will receive a response within 24-48hrs.
So far it has been well over 160hrs and counting and I am stuck with a defective cabinet.
Absolutely zero service from Flipkart, especially when customers like me have made purchases worth 3 Lakhs in 1 order.
I bought this case through a different channel. It is a great case if you are in a tight budget but dont want to compromise on quality. With a quad core processor and mid-range graphics card my system temps are somewhat lower than before the upgrade.
Excellent build quality
Can accommodate upto 7 fans
Holes for water cooling piping
Hides the cable mess inside the cabinet
No dust filters for fans
Small front fan intake area
The lack of dust filters is the only serious shortcoming, others are just nit-picking....
Go get it, guys !!!