BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 is out of stock. Customers interested in it also viewed these products.
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
If you are someone who prefers a smartphone with keypad then the Blackberry Curve 9300 is the phone for you. Along with great features and facilities the 9300 gives you the convenience of a QWERTY keypad. Navigation on the 9300 Curve is simplified with the optical trackpad that allows you to scroll in all directions. The 9300 runs on the Blackberry 5 operating system that gives you easy interaction with your phone. The phone comes with 256 MB RAM and supports both the 2G and 3G networks for better connectivity wherever you are.
The 9300’s 2.46-inch TFT LCD screen supports QVGA, 320 x 240 pixel resolution with 65 K colours. The light sensitive screen automatically adjusts lighting levels of the screen to ensure that you can view the screen in all lighting conditions.
To capture those memorable moments the Blackberry Curve 9300 comes with a 2 megapixel camera with fixed focus. The phone also comes with video recording capabilities that allow you to shoot videos in an instant.
The bar shaped Blackberry 9300 has smooth rounded corners that make the phone comfortable to carry in your palm. The 9300 comes with convenience keys for camera and volume on the right side. The phone also packs convenient media control keys on the top and has a 3.5 mm audio jack.
Storage and Battery
The 3G Curve 9300 has 256 MB ROM, a 2 GB internal memory card. The memory can be expanded up to 32 GB using micro SD and micro SDHC cards. The Curve 9300 is powered by a 1150 mAh Li-Ion battery that supports up to 4 hours talktime on the 2G network and up to 5 hours on the 3G network. You can enjoy up to 456 hours standby time on 2G and up to 348 hours on 3G.
Connectivity and Features
The 3G 9300 is equipped with GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi and USB tethering. The A-GPS enabled 9300 comes with Blackberry Maps that helps you stay on course; getting lost becomes a thing of the past with this handy device. The Curve 9300 has a micro USB port that allows you to connect the phone to your PC or laptop to transfer files. But to enjoy wireless transfer from other compatible devices you can use Bluetooth.
You can get the latest updates from friends and family with Facebook, Twitter and BB Messenger. You can also enjoy the convenience of Pushmail and easily send and receive Emails. The 9300 comes with the VQ Car Finder that gives you an automated means to record where you have parked your car. At the click of a button the phone maps your way back to your car.
|In Sales Package||Handset, Battery, Charger, Headset, 2 GB microSD Card, Data Cable, User Manual, CD|
|SIM||Single SIM, GSM|
|Call Features||Conference Call, Speed Dialing, Loudspeaker, Call Timer, Call Divert|
|Operating Freq||GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS - 2100|
|OS||BlackBerry 5 OS|
|Resolution||QVGA, 320 x 240 Pixels|
|Other Display Features||Light Sensitive Screen|
|Primary Camera||Yes, 2 Megapixel|
|Other Camera Features||Fixed Focus|
|Type||Li-Ion, 1150 mAh|
|Talk Time||4 hrs (2G), 5 hrs (3G)|
|Standby Time||456 hrs (2G), 348 hrs (3G)|
|Memory and Storage|
|Included Memory Card||2 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, upto 32 GB|
|Memory||256 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|GPRS||Yes, Class 10, 48 kbps|
|EDGE||Yes, Class 10, 236.8 kbps|
|Wifi||Yes, 802.11 b/g/n|
|USB Connectivity||Yes, micro USB, v2|
|Navigation Technology||A-GPS, with BlackBerry Maps|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v2.1, Supported Profiles (EDR, A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP, DUN, SPP, SSP, MAP, HSP, HFP)|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Music Player||Yes, Supports MP3, WAV, eAAC, FLAC|
|Video Player||Yes, Supports MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV9|
|Ringtone||MP3, MIDI, 32 Polyphonic|
|Phone Book Memory||Practically Unlimited|
|Additional Features||Keyboard Backlighting, Trackpad, Vibrate Mode, On screen LED Indicator, User-selectable Font Size, M3 and T3 Rating For Hearing Aids, Music Playback up to 29 Hours, WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise, Password Protection with Keyboard Lock, Sleep Mode, Voice Input|
|Important Apps||Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, BlackBerry Messenger, Poynt, WHERE, VQ CarFinder, Vlingo, BlackBerry App World, Instant Messaging|
|1.5 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories|
Frequently Bought Together With This Mobile
There is no denial in the fact that BB phones have been selling as pieces of hot cakes due to the cult brand status of BB in india but the consumer has to understand the purpose of their buy. Most buyers buy due to so called easier communication due to the Blackberry Messenger which cost Rs. 300 without internet and Rs. 400 with internet in which the buyer limits his communication profile only to the blackberry users on the other hand an android user may download a popular messenger like "whatsapp" or "yahoo messenger" which could run on a monthly GPRS internet recharge of Rs 98 (2GB upload/download) in which the communication proflie is not only extended to Android user but also the users on PC, apple's iOS, Blackberry, etc. as these apps are availabe for all OSs. Morever the Application database for BB is very limited and most of the Apps are paid. The only reason why BB was so popular amongst the Corporates was because of the secured encrypted E-mail service previously offered BB which also has now been lost due to the govt. The web browsing experience is so much easier in cases of any android phones like Samsung Pop/ galaxy II which have been competitively priced under Rs 10k. So there is really no specific reason to opt for a blackberry apart from the qwerty keypad feature.
I bought 'Blackberry Curve 3G' after due research and comparisons. Though the vendor I chose (Flipkart) was a very good decision, however the phone is not perfect.
I would say I am not disappointed by the phone however for the ones who are reading this review; the decision will hang on the balance between your needs and what is offered.
1. The processor is good. Hence the phone is fast. May have to do with Airtel BB connection I have.
2. QWERTY keypad and the keys are good. The functions on the keys are exhaustive.
3. The Data card is sufficient.
4. I like the interface. Is simple yet efficient. Classy font and aesthetics.
5. The call interface is good. Exhaustive options. Like the ease and quality of conferencing.
6. I love the touchpad feature! It makes the working so much easier and cool
7. Network (Phone, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth) are good.
8. The email functionality and service is very good and extremely user-friendly, convenient and classy.
9. This phone is very addictive!!
10. It has a 'Password Keeper' functionality which is a God sent. Very effective!
11. Blackberry Messenger is obviously very good!!
12. Apps like Google phone app, Facebook and Twitter are very user-friendly, however that will be the case with Android too, so not much of a differentiator.
1. The GPS is disappointing. B Maps never works. Even Google maps (Latitude, Foursquare, Waze and other social GPS apps) are slow. Frustrating
2. Phone becomes slightly slow when you load more than 10 apps.
3. 'AppWorld' has very limited and
4. The camera (2 MP) is barely decent. Even the video quality is disappointing.
5. Though it was expected the music functionality disappoints. Voice quality is good however the hands-free is not music friendly. Only call-friendly!
6. The contacts directory is again exhaustive however there are no customizable options.
7. I didn't find the Word, Excel etc. functionality very comfortable.
Overall, I have given it 4-stars. This functionality suits every requirement for me except the apps part. It is a good classy and addictive phone to have. A very good and welcome change from Nokia N73.
Buy this phone for -
- If you want to stay connected on-the-go
- Like classy attributes and aesthetics
- Not prone to use many apps
- Want to experience a rich and dignified feel
- Obviously, Business oriented
This is great phone and a very different experience after android.
The OS is new and features are great. Though the Data plans appear to be costly but you would not disappoint with the services the mobile gives.
mobile looks and feels great to hold. and good service from flipkart
1. Excellent speed which never deteriorate over period of time like all other nonBB phones.
2. Querty keypad is built-wise excellent and user friendly compared to all other Querty phones
3. I am serving without BIS BES plan in just Rs99@month with RIM GSM so don't bother that costly BIS is must.Now those days r over. Without BIS BES also u can enjoy all apps like pushmail, gtalk, facebook, youtube,googlemaps and everything
4. Best phone for calls - Features like conferencing, enhancing voice clarity r excellent.
Negative Points :
1. PC software is worst one I have seen in my life. Nokia PC Suite is best one amongst all PC software.
2. 2MP camera is very disappointing. Picture taken r completely useless. Just for shake of saying that have still and video camera.
3. 65k screen resolution makes screen extremely dull, u won't like watching photo or video in it.
4. Very limited app available in market
Conclusion : This phone is excellent for busyness people who want faster processing mobile. But poor for young generation who need mobile for entertainment purpose too.
Completly agree with DV Reviews. Blackberry is very much hyped compared to other phones. Most people purchase it just for show-off and they actually do not use most of its functions optimally.
Must say this phone is really a master part of the pack from Blackberry, almost all features is available in this phone which...Read More
i am using this phone last 10 months.
as i experienced is that Most of the Social network like Facebook is not working i...
Its a waste of money, problems are many like:
Touch-pad issues,No GPS map for India, Side buttons on mobile looses rubbe...
amazing phone at an amazing price. you go out anywhere and this model is not available. You want an entry level 3G phone and yo...Read More