Theres no money in a real job. So George Jung deals pot. Lots of it. The blue-collar kid dubbed Boston George spirals up from there, into the riches and excesses of the huge cocaine cartels. And crashes hard. Johnny Depp portrays George, the ambitious outlaw who, perhaps more than any American, transformed powder cocaine from relative obscurity in the U.S. into a 1970s/80s feeding frenzy. Penelope Cruz costars in this riveting, fact-inspired tale of glitz and glamour, fast times and hard time, betrayal and Blow.
- Commentary by Director Ted Demme and George Jung
- Deleted Scenes
- Character Outtakes
- Ted Demme's Production Dairy Nikki Costa Push and pull Music Video.
- George Jung Interviews by Director Ted Demme
- Lost Paradise: Cocaine's Impact on Colombia Addiction: Boby and Soul
- Fact Track: Trivia Subtitle Tracks with Direct Access to Additional Features.
- Theatrical Trailers