Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I am not a Micromax employee, neither a die hard fan of the brand. I write this review as an end user of the A87..
I am impressed by the initiatives taken by an Indian company in getting into the products domain, even if its through some cheap Chinese manufacturers. The world gets produced in China, and Micromax is no exception!
Heres my take on the A87: Its a cheap product, damn cheap for the basic features it offers..
USP : Value for Money. Possibly one of the best Anroid Phones if you are a first time Anroid buyer..
1. The screen - Its a vibrant high resolution display, possibly better than most of the the 15K Smart phones
2. The touch screen hasnt given any problems in my 8 months of usage - its sensitive and responsive
3. The phone is not a super computer, and the buyer should know this by looking at the specs. This phone does what ever is reasonable with 130 MB Flash and 160 MB RAM - you can of course increase the performance with some tweaking - so root it, and there you go! :)
4. please do not expect multitasking or gaming on this device - its just not designed for such a use case - look for a 18 K machine n case you would need multitasking.
5. The battery is below par and this is an irritant. I wish Micromax had included a better battery than the 1400 mAH currently used.
6. The camera is useless - bad quality all through - but hey! You cant expect a 13MP Digital SLR for 6K, can you?
7. All other features like dual SIM, Calls, Navigation, 3G, 2G, installation of apps etc., works flawlessly.
My opinion is that this is a fantastic entry level Anroid machine. Buy it, only if your have limited usage, and if you are not looking for a hand held supper computer for 6K. I mean it, really!
Its An Good Phone I Had Rooted it So i don't have Any Ram Problem Near 50 Apps i had loaded And Still i Have 100 Mb Ram Remaining So Take "MM A87" With Eyes Close its An Awesome Phone For 6k
Its An Phone For Challenging SAMSUNG GALAXY Y And ACE So Go For it. in Front of "Micro max A87" no Y And ACE Also
.i am writing this review to get you information regarding this mobile an.i am writing this review to get you information d this mobile company.. hope you will find it usefull .. if u r planning to take this mobile then i m telling u r wasting ur 6000rs on very worst mobile product i ever seen... it hangs so many time its irritating .. u cant pick the call some times because it cant sense your touch.. it touch screen interface is also very very bad..and very irritating part is its ram. you will get only 800mb usable ram out of 256ram .. and cant play any android game which is more then 5mb. which means cant play good game from google play market.. it will give u very bad android experience..it looks are good its like tata nano car engine in the BMW car.. it worst product.. i suggest you if u looking for good mobile 6000-7000rs then go for samsung galaxy y mobile. it superve mobile compared to a87.. you wil have good android experience ..micromax product are very waist product . they cheating the people... they buying cheap china mobile.. making assemble in india and selling them under brand name micromax.. you will also not get any service for this mobile..if give this mobile for service you wil get your mobile for three to four months... i personally had worst service center experience in my life..and let assure you mobile of this company is so worst.. for every months one of this mobile product part currpted. it menace it wil stop working..
I just purchased 4 days back and using extensively. Excellent value for money. Screen is pretty bright and clear. Application and games run smoothly. Photos are good. Processor is really fast thanks to 1GHZ processor. Battery is running throughout the day provided I don't use internet. Music is awesome but the earphone given by micromax is pathetic.
Worth purchasing and satisfied.
Its says 256 MB RAM, but u'ii only get 120 MB RAM.
Due to low RAm forget to play games. It hangs during playing games.
sometimes applications exits automatically due to les RAM.
Good for normal operations.
Forget to play games like temple run.
display is good.
audio player stops in between sometimes.
In short major drawback is LOW RAM.
I have purchased Micromax mobile just 2months back, and mobile performance is really bad, touch screen is also not good....camera is worst, network connectivity is bad...total mobile is bad..
i suggest you people not to buy, instead go for branded mobiles....i am also selling the same mobile now...
Safe and Secure Shopping
All major credit and debit cards are accepted. We also accept payments by Internet Banking, Cash on Delivery and Equated Monthly Installments(EMI).