Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Today i receive my byond tab.i Share my experience with this tab
I notice positive point
1> processing speed is fast
2>look very cute
3>no hanging problem
4>front camera is ok for video call
5>smoothly HD video play (without any error)
6>play mostly all file flv,mkv etc
7>3d play is nice
I notice negative point is.
1.screen display quality is dull(colour depth)
2.battery backup is poor
3.if u have already a modem with calling and ussd support like micromax 353g doesn't support because it support only selected modem define by byond that is The Byond MI-1 supports the following dongles ??? Tata Photon+ Huawei(EVDO)Ec156 ; Idea Huawei ??? E1732 ; MTS-EC 1561 ; Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ ; Reliance EC159 ;Tata Photon 3G Huawei(EVDO) -Huawe E177 ;Alkatel X230S.
4.screen lock manual button is very small and not easily used
but finally if this is your first tab go for it it good for this price.
Hi, Just bought this from one store in Hyderabad for my younger brother. He is lovin it....wanted to answer query of people who wants to buy this lovely product.
1)Is google play installed on this device?----Yes
2)Can we root it?---No Idea
3)Can it play HD vidoes(1080P) properly?---Very smoothly
4)How is the battery backup?- 3hrs video,4hrs surfing
200% recommended. Real value for money.
As always, flipkart delivered the product on time...Love ya!
This product is better than others considering at the price it is being sold and the features it offers.
I have been using this product for two days now and found the following good and the most important things.
3G dongle support-I have tested many dongles out of which i have found the following working- Tata photon(EC156),Idea(E1732),MTS(EC1561),reliance netconnect,Reliance(EC159),tata photon(E177),Alkatel(X230S)...I will update if found some more working.(wondering how come i have so many dongles??.. well I live in a hostel)
The LCD is very bright and it is delight to watch a movie on it. Camera is best in comparison with the previous tablet I had of other brand.
Touch Panel is smooth and responsive.
still checking other things, will update in day or two.
I am using this tablet for the past two days. I will share my opinion.
1) If you are new to tablets and if you want to try something at low-priced device before spending 10~30k in future, then go for this.
2) If you planning to buy a tablet for anyone less than 15 years of age, then this may be your best choice.
3) If you are going to use your tablet for ebook reading, email, chatting, simple games, twitter and facebook, you can consider this with 100% confidence.
4) Transferring content between tablet and your PC works good with no problem.
5) Storage space of 2GB and option of extending it holds good if you like to use this as a music player with your external speakers :)
6) Regarding the ease of use, all android devices share the same experience. So, you are having one of the best OS out there in the market.
1) If you buying this tablet just for 3D glasses, reliance dongle and pouch, you might miss the pleasure of a simple tablet. These freebies are eye catchers and adds little value to experience. ;)
2) Battery drains quickly and to be charged frequently. Camera is not a value addition to this tablet.
3) Touch screen is good but not the best. Being priced at 4250 one can accept this.
4) [Android Developers can understand this :)]If you are a developer and wants to use this for live testing and debugging, sorry you will be disappointed as there are no driver support currently. Byond team promises to launch it next year. Still you can use the storage option to run your application (which is not real time)
This is 'my' opinion. I have not compared it with any tablet in the similar price range. So you just analyse, decide and experience :)
i think its a good tab in a low price, im not say dat this is a very good tab but look at the price dude only 4k with 1.2Ghz procesr nd the most good think is the android v4.0(ics)..
im realy impress with the price..
the features is good in dis price,
+1.2 Ghz procesr
+512 MB ram
+4 gb intrnl storage
+screen clrty is also good 800*480
+camera 0.3 not good but ok
+3000 mah battery
+features is-Video Chat, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Dual Speaker, Games, 3D Games, 3D Video Support, 600000 + Applications, 3D Goggles and Surround Sound
so if u buy a tab n yor budget is only about 4k dan blindly go 4 it...
i hope dis review will help u...
I purchase 4 for my family. Truth that I see this phone good in review but 2 tab out of 4 end with touch with 3 months. I am really not intend to replace to get the same touch failure tab. Also touch short keeps the battery down become unusable. I give only 1 star. Fantasy not worth cheap is cheap. I recommend you to go for brand, it costly but worth of your money. Don't waste your money on this shit.
for 4.25k its really a gud product
->No hanging problem
->Working great with Skype(i mean video calling)..
->Games like temple run, plants vs zombies are working cool..
->Pen drive connectivity..
->Battery backup is low(very low compared to other tablets) :(
->Screen color depth is also poor :(
->has only 2GB inbuilt memory not 4GB..
Good Product - amazing value for money. Probably one of the must have products for students and young professionals - Helps you manage a lot - a lot better.
I will recommend this product wholeheartedly.
Good product in this price with this features, and also touch is very responsive and easy to use my ratings :
Sound very big as good as my lappy : 5/5
Price definitely : 5/5
overoll rating because of this price eith these features :5/5