Celkon Smartron A87 has been discontinued. Customers interested in it also viewed these products.
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|In Sales Package||Handset, Battery, USB Cable with Charger, Headset, User Manual, Warranty Card|
|SIM||Dual SIM, GSM + GSM|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive|
|Operating Freq||GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|OS||Android v2.3 (Gingerbread)|
|Resolution||HVGA, 320 x 480 Pixels|
|Primary Camera||Yes, 5 Megapixel|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, upto 32 GB|
|Memory||512 MB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Preinstalled Browser||Opera Mini, Android|
|Wifi||Yes, 802.11 b/g/n|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Music Player||Yes, Supports WAV, MP3|
|Video Player||Yes, Supports 3GP, 3G2, WMV9, MP4|
|SAR Value||At the Head - 0.327 W/Kg, At the Body - 0.356 W/Kg|
|Phone Book Memory||Yes|
|Sensors||3D G-Sensor, Light Sensor|
|Additional Features||Live TV|
|Important Apps||YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Skype, My Mango, Gmail|
|1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories|
Pros and cons
-4" screen is nice
-Front cam is available but not mentioned
-Good touch sensitivity
-Good loud speaker
-good screen clarity
-Looks like apple 4
-nice net speed
-booting speed is good
-extra scratch guard is given with in box
-taking toooooo much time to get full charged
-no cases are available for this size in the market
-not a 5MP cam
-charger cable length is less
-Ram mentioned as 512MB but it is not more than 256MB
-No dictionary available for text typing.(no spell check)
-able to watch only 3gp and some MP4 videos.
-The phone gets heating if we talk for 10-15 mins or 30-40 mins net usage.
-Head phones are also not so effective.
Final Review: 40% satisfied, 60% not satisfied
Waited for two weeks before I reviewed this phone. Looks good for the price till now and my fingers are crossed.
1. Great price, looks and phone hardware are just great. Bought this for my dad instead of a basic no-touch, small-screen Nokia Asha 206 (for 4 grand!) and I have been very pleased! The best part is that it looks like my dad is getting the hang of using it too.
2. Back cam is not 5MP. Skyping with video works well with both cameras. Front cam appears to be like 1MP only.
3. Snappy touch screen. My base standard for good touch is the iPhone and the Android Karbonns and Micromaxes have disappointed me a year back.
4. 2G/3G tethering and wireless hotspot work very well.
5. Included screen-protector and applications were nice touches, probably by Flipkart. Appreciate it. Also the exceptional speed by Flipkart to deliver the device from Delhi to Mumbai in one day flat is awesome, Kudos - and keep up your level of service and you will have one more loyal customer.
1. No GPS chip, not even some basic cell triangulation and approx positioning available.
2. Hanged a couple of times and scared me when it wouldn't restart without a hung screen again. But if I reboot after some time it is OK. Perhaps people are right about the 256 MB RAM instead of 512 MB.
3. Battery is average. Keeping your phone at lowest brightness, low display-off-timer and all wireless features off can give you two days. Battery takes at least 5 hours to charge from empty to full.
4. In good sunlight screen is not visible AT ALL in 3 lower brightnesses and even in highest brightness it is a bit dim - it would have been good to have an auto light sensor. The included screen protector also makes the screen look dimmer.
As all mentioned the specifications here....that helped me lot ....Thank you..now time to pay gratitude back ...
Well i decided to buy this product for my dad (5k Budget :P)
& Found out a good experience while using it
Display is Good.. 4" display ... Viewing angles are fine, excellent touch capability.
installed couple of games, Temple Run 2, Fruit Ninja ... & those working like charm
mean while checked available RAM on NetQin app ...& surprisingly just 40% used
Camera is bit Disappointing... not at all 5MP, Fixed Focus . But who cares !!!
(most of ppl compares it with phones having more than 5k budget!,
come on, you'll not get 'carl zeiss' lance with such budget :P)
so i will recommend this device, who have budget below 5k
but just checkout for Micromax Ninja & Smarty (A65) series .. if u increase budget to 5200~5500
1. Good looking 4" display smart phone (screen longer than apple 4s).
2. All sensors are available.
3. Secondary camera is not mentioned, but available
4. Nice touch sensitive.
5. All basic features are available.
1. Taking at least 4 hours to charge the battery fully.
2. Not able to get Suitable cases and covers for this phone.
3. No Authorized show rooms in tamil nadu and kerala.
4. Very tough to get other accessories for this phone.
5. Charger cable is not longer one.
One line review: Don't buy this phone until they change the battery performance.
Pathetic wireless connectivity. The wireless connectivity keeps dropping for every 3-5 mins. Not a good choice for people who work on the wireless network. The battery backup is bad as well. With the wireless and dual sim turned on got a battery backup of 45 mins. The sound quality is really bad. even with the skull candy ear phone the output is the worst I ever got. It is not worth buying. For a regular user.