Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
* Shipments from locations where relevant permissions have been obtained.
* Showcases the finest new work by residential architects
* More than 200 glowing color photographs
Open Coastal Homes, and enter a beautiful world where houses perch at the end of land, mingling nature and design. The finest new beach houses are showcased in this stunning book, a remarkable look at how setting lends shape to architectural spaces. The meeting between the outdoors and architecture is clearly shown as hedges are transformed into fences, palm trees become columns, and rocky cliffs turn into stone walls. Hundreds of full-color photographs and commentary by the architects themselves make this volume both beautiful and informative.
|Publisher||Arquitectos Mexicanos Editores|
|Edition||Bilingual 3rd Edition|
|Number of Pages||207 Pages|
|Author||F. De Haro, Omar Fuentes|