Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Q. What is the service type ?
A. Carry In
Q. What is the type of Warranty ?
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|Motherboard Supported||microATX, ATX|
|Material||Steel, ABS Plastic|
|Cooling Solution Support||Supported, Fan|
|Coolers - Front||2, 120 mm Fans|
|Coolers - Rear||1, 120 mm Fan|
|Bays and Expansion Slots|
|3.5 inch Bays||6 (Internal)|
|5.25 inch Bays||4 (External)|
|Ports and Slots|
|USB 3.0 Ports||2 (Front)|
|IEEE 1394a Ports||1 (Front)|
|Audio Jacks||Microphone Jack|
|Other Connectors||1 x Headphone Jack, Power, Reset, Lighting Toggle Switch|
|Power Supply Enclosure||Bottom of Cabinet|
|Dimensions||205.74 x 502.92 x 520.7 mm|
|Domestic Term||2 Year|
|Service Type||Carry In|
|Warranty Summary||Corsair's entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any Corsair product that is not operating in accordance with its published technical specifications is at Corsair's discretion: 1) To repair or replace the product at Corsairs expense 2) To refund the price paid less 10 % of the purchase price for each year since the date of purchase. This warranty obligation is conditioned upon the hardware being returned to the original place of purchase or another place as directed by Corsair with the original sales receipt attached. You may be required to pay shipping and handling charges as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes, or other fees. Corsair may at its discretion provide new or equivalent-to-new refurnished parts in good working condition or repair or replace the hardware returned to Corsair.|
"WOW!!! It's huge", that's how I exclaimed at first sight.
"What are you doing with a SERVER!!!" That's what was the first comment from my friends.
My existing desktop's cabinet (UMAX) is also having a good height. But, although not the biggest, Corsair Carbide 400R easily managed to outsize it with its considerable height, depth and width.
But like a few other buyers, I also received the cabinet with a dent near the right side panel mesh. Packaging should have been better from Flipkart in this case, I think.
1. The looks are not extremely stylish, but it is decent & has definite substance in it, which makes its presence felt.
2. Roomy cabinet with cleverly designed inflated side panels.
3. Included 3x120mm fans to facilitate nice airflow. My i5-2500K's temperature with the stock cooler under no load is a nominal 38 degrees.
4. Tool-less installation of 5.25 and 3.5 inch drives.
5. Facility for instalaltion of 2.5 inch SSDs (with screws though)
6. Very good cable management with gommeted holes.
7. Dust filters on front and bottom mesh.
8. Large cut-out on motherboard tray helps in installing CPU coolers without needing to remove the motherboard.
9. Large CPU coolers like 'CM Hyper 212 EVO' are supported.
10. Long graphics cards upto 31cm /11 inches in length are supported.
11. 8 expansion slots at the back (all are re-pluggable), enabling capability to install upto 4 GPUs.
12. Front FAN LED on/off switch.
13. Apart from the included fans, I can still install 5 more 140mm fans (1 bottom, 2 side, 2 top).
14. Water cooling support is also present.
15. Matching black painted inside looks good.
1. Rather than the FireWire at the front panel, providing 2 nos of USB 2.0 ports could have been better.
2. Front dust filters are not removable, although the front bezel can be removed without much effort.
2. Dust filter for top mesh is not provided. So it has to be covered manually to prevent dust to enter into the cabinet.
3. HDD trays seems just a little loose fitted and flimsy, as it moves back and forth by 2-3 millimeters after clipping in.
4. Space behind the drive bay could have been more. I had to press a little hard to fit the left side panel after plugging in my 3 disks with the sturdy power cables of Corsair TX650 barely managing space between the disks & the side panel.
5. The speed of the quiet front intakes fans does not seem to be much to draw enough airflow for an enthusiast's gaming rig. I am thinking now to install 1 or 2 more side intake fans for cooling the GPU.
6. The front panel connecting cables does not feel strong enough. Also my 'P-LED -ve' cable's socket is so loose and it does not at all seem to be sitting on the motherboard pin. But somehow, it is working. Hope it will last long enough.
7. Price is on a little higer side (by apporx 500) in Flipkart than the retail stores, probably because of considerable shipping cost involved with such a large sized & heavy product.
Overall, I would like to highly recommend it for mid range gaming rigs. The only competition to it is the CM 690-II Advanced, where the USB3.0 version cabinet is having slight edge over it.
Corsair makes quality products and the better part is they maintain high standards at every price point. Corsair 400R is no exception. There's stiff competition from other cabinet makers such as Cooler master, NZXT, Lian li, bitfenix etc in this price bracket but I chose Corsair because I've used their other products and was positive about this too moreover I read about cooler master/NZXT's front mesh getting rusted in 06 months from purchase this was another reason why I bought Corsair 400R
Solid build quality [will easily last over 05 yrs]
great cable managements - best in class
lot of room for expansion/upgrades.
very good for overclocking.
Front firewire port could have been replaced by USB 2.0 or eSATA port.
average looks and no side window but level of detailing is good.
paint job in matte finish would've looked so much better but that's IMO
Built my first rig with this monitor. The cable management and other features made everything much easier.
1. Solid build
2. Mostly made of steel.
3.keeps my rig cool.
4. Looks stylish and professional but not chidish like may other cases.
5. Best case for cable management.
6. Easy and tool less installation of hdd and dvd drive
7.tool less design. You only need screws for motherboard and graphics card.
8. Alot of space for installing any graphics card up to date.
9 supports large coolers like corsair h100 and cooler master hyper 212.
10. supports up to 10 fans.
11. Front ports include 2 usb 3.0 ports and if you mother oard does not support usb 3.0 headers, a usb 3.0 to 2.0 converter is provided with the case.
cons:1. no dust filters on side and top panels.
I reccomend this case to following people:
1. Video editors, VFX or 3d artists.
3. First time builders.
I bought this cabinet from my local vendor last year end. I was on a tight budget to build my gaming rig and I was considering this and the CM Storm Enforcer which in my opinion looks better than the 400R.
But I went the 400R for the following reasons:
* Superior build quality for this price range
* Dust filters (yay!). My room is facing a pretty busy intersection in a residential area and I have to vacuum my rig once a month at least. And the dust filters are god sent and prevent at least 30-40% of the dust from entering the system.
* Very easy to install and remove hardware
* Pretty decent cable management. I don't think I can even see any wires hanging loose. Everything is hidden at the side(or back).
* Decent cutout at the back for when you need to install a CPU heatsink without needing to remove the motherboard.
* They should've included dust filters for the top and side vents too.
* Power LED and HDD activity LED is stupid bright.. I have pasted pieces of double sided tape over them. This way, the light is visible, but just. At least now I don't have a spotlight blinking at my eye when I go to sleep.
Worth every rupee.
The Corsair 400R is simply an awesome product for its category.
1. 3 120mm fans included, 2 in the front are white LED fans.
2. Room for up to 7 additional fans, totaling 10 fans for very effective cooling.
3. It has dust filters on the front and bottom fans.
4. Unique design of the motherboard tray makes cable management and installation of big CPU coolers very easy.
5. A lot of high-quality liquid cooling and cable routing grommets.
6. The case is very spacious an can accommodate even a 6990.
7. Front USB 3.0.
8. large CPU - cut out on the motherboard tray.
9. Tool-less installation of HDDs and optical drives.
1. The dust filter on the bottom is only removable from the back which is not ideal for easy access.
I'm simply pleased with it! Has space for all my cables in my 700W PSU I tuck them in. Has filters bottom and front for the fan...Read More
First, I would like to thank Flipkart a lot, because when I wrote that my product had a dent out-of-the box, they sent a prompt...Read More
First of all, this cabinet is b-i-g. I ordered it from flipkart and received it without any kind of damage whatsoever.
Got the product today delivery was kinda of delay and there was an damage on the right panel during shipment.