Send Gift Cards to multiple recipients instantly. Last minute gifting is now a few clicks away!
Have Flipkart Gift Card related queries? - Contact Us
Bulk sales enquiries can be sent to email@example.com
How do I buy / gift a Flipkart Gift Card?
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to send the Flipkart Gift Card to.
- Enter the value of the card you would like to purchase then click "Proceed To Pay".
- You'll now see the payment options. You can pay by Credit Card / Debit Card / ATM Card / Netbanking. Proceed to pay using your preferred choice. If you need to make any changes to the Gift Card value, you can always click "Edit" to modify it.
Complete the checkout process to receive an email with the Gift Card details.
How do I pay with a Flipkart Gift Card?
- Go to flipkart.com and select the items you want to purchase. When you are ready to checkout, click "Proceed To Pay".
- Select the "Pay By Gift Card" option.
- Enter your 16-digit gift card number and the corresponding 6-digit PIN number when prompted.
If the Gift Card value doesn't cover your Order total, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
NOTE: Funds will be deducted from your Flipkart Gift Card at the time you place your order. In case of any adjustment or cancellation at a later stage, we will credit the refund back to your Gift Card.
Does my Flipkart Gift Card expire?
All Flipkart Gift Cards expire 1 year from the date of their creation.
Can I use promotional codes when paying with a Flipkart Gift Card?
Is there a limit on how many Gift Cards that can be used per Order?
You can use a maximum of =Config::$egvRedeemLimit?> Flipkart Gift Cards per order.
What Terms & Conditions apply to Gift Cards?
- Flipkart Gift Cards (GC) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd and is the issuer of Gift Cards.
- The GC can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com only
- A GC can be purchased on www.flipkart.com using the following payment modes only - Credit Card, DebitCard and Net Banking.
- GCs can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card. GC payment option is not available for single order with multiple sellers
- GCs cannot be used to purchase other GCs, GCs cannot be used to purchase Flipkart First subscriptions
- If the order value exceeds the GC amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount
- If the order value is less than the amount of the GC, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same GC and can be used for subsequent transactions
- GCs will expire after 12 months from the date of issue and any corresponding unused balance shall be forfeited thereafter
- GCs cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit
- You can combine and use a maximum of 15 Gift Cards per order. They can be combined with promotional codes
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the GC. Flipkart.com or QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if card is lost, stolen or used without Flipkart Gift Cards (GC) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd and is the issuer of Gift Cards
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the GC. Flipkart.com or QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if card is lost, stolen or used without permission. Once the GC has been sent to you, you are bound to protect the GC PIN or GC number as confidential. In the event of any misuse of GC due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser, Flipkart/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd shall not be responsible for the same and no refund can be issued.
- Flipkart.com/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the GCs and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
- Validity of GCs cannot be extended, new GCs cannot be provided against the expired/unused Gift Cards.
- In the event the beneficiary/Know Your Customer (KYC) details as per Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient, QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd /Flipkart.com retains the right to cancel the GC issued.
- GCs are a Prepaid Instrument subjected to regulations by Reserve Bank of India. Flipkart/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd will be legally required to share the details of the purchase of the GCs and transaction undertaken using the GC. The issuer is also required to share the Know Your Customer (KYC) details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the GC with RBI or such statutory authorities, as per statutory guidelines issued from time to time. The Flipkart/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd may contact the purchaser of the GC in this regard.
- There is no fee or other charges associated with GC purchase.
- GCs cannot be reloaded or resold.