Send e-Gift-Vouchers to multiple recipients instantly. Last minute gifting is now a few clicks away!
Written queries can be sent to our customer support - Contact Us
Bulk sales enquiries can be sent to email@example.com
How do I buy / gift an e-Gift Voucher?
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to send the e-Gift Voucher (e-GV).
- Enter the value of the voucher you would like to purchase then click "Proceed To Pay".
- The sidebar will now show the payment options. You can pay by Credit Card / Debit Card / ATM Card / Netbanking. Proceed to pay through your preferred choice, or if you need to make any changes to the value, you can always click "Edit" to modify it.
Once you have completed the checkout process, you will receive an email with the e-GV details.
How do I pay with an e-Gift Voucher?
- Go to flipkart.com and select the items you want to purchase. When you are ready to checkout, click "Proceed To Pay", the same as our regular checkout.
- Select the "Pay By e-Gift Voucher" option.
- Enter your 16-digit voucher number and the corresponding 6-digit PIN number when prompted.
If the amount of your eGift Voucher doesn't cover your order total, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
IMPORTANT: Funds will be deducted from your e-Gift Voucher at the time you place your order. In case of any adjustment or cancellation at a later stage, we will (re)issue funds as credit to your voucher.
Does my e-Gift Voucher expire?
All e-Gift Vouchers expire 1 year from the date of their creation.
Can I use promotional codes when paying with an e-Gift Voucher?
Is there a limit on how many e-Gift Vouchers that can be used per order?
You can use a maximum of 3 e-Gift Vouchers per order.
What Terms & Conditions apply to e-Gift Vouchers?
- The e-Gift Voucher can ONLY be redeemed on the Flipkart.com website only against WS Retail seller.
- Vouchers can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as e-Gift Voucher. It can NOT be redeemed against COD Orders.
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other e-Gift Vouchers.
- If the order value exceeds the e-Gift Voucher amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the voucher, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same e-Gift Voucher.
- Vouchers and unused balance of e-Gift Vouchers expire 1 year from the date of issue.
- e-Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit but are transferable.
- Flipkart.com is not responsible if voucher is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- You can combine and use a maximum of 3 vouchers per order. They can be combined with promotional codes.