Send e-Gift-Vouchers to multiple recipients instantly. Last minute gifting is now a few clicks away!
Have Flipkart Voucher related queries? - Contact Us
Bulk sales enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I buy / gift a Flipkart e-Gift Voucher?
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to send the Flipkart e-Gift Voucher to.
- Enter the value of the voucher you would like to purchase then click "Proceed To Pay".
- You'll now see the payment options. You can pay by Credit Card / Debit Card / ATM Card / Netbanking. Proceed to pay using your preferred choice. If you need to make any changes to the Voucher value, you can always click "Edit" to modify it.
Complete the checkout process to receive an email with the Voucher details.
How do I pay with a Flipkart e-Gift Voucher?
- Go to flipkart.com and select the items you want to purchase. When you are ready to checkout, click "Proceed To Pay".
- Select the "Pay By e-Gift Voucher" option.
- Enter your 16-digit voucher number and the corresponding 6-digit PIN number when prompted.
If the Voucher value doesn't cover your Order total, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
NOTE: Funds will be deducted from your Flipkart Voucher at the time you place your order. In case of any adjustment or cancellation at a later stage, we will credit the refund back to your Voucher.
Does my Flipkart e-Gift Voucher expire?
All Flipkart e-Gift Vouchers expire 1 year from the date of their creation.
Can I use promotional codes when paying with a Flipkart e-Gift Voucher?
Is there a limit on how many Vouchers that can be used per Order?
You can use a maximum of 15 Flipkart e-Gift Vouchers per order.
What Terms & Conditions apply to e-Gift Vouchers?
- Flipkart Gift Vouchers ('GV') are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd and is the issuer of Gift Cards/Vouchers
- The GV can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com only
- A GV can be purchased on www.flipkart.com using the following payment modes only – Credit Card, DebitCard and Net Banking.
- GVs can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as e-Gift Voucher. GV payment option is not available for single order with multiple sellers
- GVs cannot be used to purchase other GVs, GVs cannot be used to purchase Flipkart First subscriptions
- If the order value exceeds the GV amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount
- If the order value is less than the amount of the GV, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same GV and can be used for subsequent transactions
- GVs will expire after 12 months from the date of issue and any corresponding unused balance shall be forfeited thereafter
- GVs cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit
- You can combine and use a maximum of 15 vouchers per order. They can be combined with promotional codes
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the GV. Flipkart.com or QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if voucher is lost, stolen or used without Flipkart Gift Vouchers (“GV”) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd and is the issuer of Gift Cards/Vouchers
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the GV. Flipkart.com or QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if voucher is lost, stolen or used without permission. Once the GV has been sent to you, you are bound to protect the GV PIN or GV number as confidential. In the event of any misuse of GV due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser, Flipkart/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd shall not be responsible for the same and no refund can be issued.
- Flipkart.com/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the GVs and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
- Validity of GVs cannot be extended, new GVs cannot be provided against the expired/unused Vouchers.
- In the event the beneficiary/Know Your Customer (“KYC”) details as per Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient, QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd /Flipkart.com retains the right to cancel the GV issued.
- EGVs are a Prepaid Instrument subjected to regulations by Reserve Bank of India. Flipkart/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd will be legally required to share the details of the purchase of the EGVs and transaction undertaken using the EGV. The issuer is also required to share the Know Your Customer (“KYC”) details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the EGV with RBI or such statutory authorities, as per statutory guidelines issued from time to time. The Flipkart/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd may contact the purchaser of the EGV in this regard.
- There is no fee or other charges associated with GV purchase.
- GVs cannot be reloaded or resold.