Send e-Gift-Vouchers to multiple recipients instantly. Last minute gifting is now a few clicks away!
Have Flipkart Voucher related queries? - Contact Us
Bulk sales enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I buy / gift a Flipkart e-Gift Voucher?
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to send the Flipkart e-Gift Voucher to.
- Enter the value of the voucher you would like to purchase then click "Proceed To Pay".
- You'll now see the payment options. You can pay by Credit Card / Debit Card / ATM Card / Netbanking. Proceed to pay using your preferred choice. If you need to make any changes to the Voucher value, you can always click "Edit" to modify it.
Complete the checkout process to receive an email with the Voucher details.
How do I pay with a Flipkart e-Gift Voucher?
- Go to flipkart.com and select the items you want to purchase. When you are ready to checkout, click "Proceed To Pay".
- Select the "Pay By e-Gift Voucher" option.
- Enter your 16-digit voucher number and the corresponding 6-digit PIN number when prompted.
If the Voucher value doesn't cover your Order total, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
NOTE: Funds will be deducted from your Flipkart Voucher at the time you place your order. In case of any adjustment or cancellation at a later stage, we will credit the refund back to your Voucher.
Does my Flipkart e-Gift Voucher expire?
All Flipkart e-Gift Vouchers expire 1 year from the date of their creation.
Can I use promotional codes when paying with a Flipkart e-Gift Voucher?
Is there a limit on how many Vouchers that can be used per Order?
You can use a maximum of 15 Flipkart e-Gift Vouchers per order.
What Terms & Conditions apply to e-Gift Vouchers?
- Flipkart.com e-Gift Vouchers (EGV) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions. QwikCilver is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is the issuer of Gift Cards/Vouchers.
- The e-Gift Vouchers (EGV) can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com only.
- EGVs can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as e-Gift Voucher. They can NOT be used to purchase Flipkart First subscriptions.
- EGVs cannot be used to purchase other EGVs.
- If the order value exceeds the EGV amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the EGV, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same EGV.
- EGVs and their corresponding unused balance will expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- EGVs cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit, but are transferable.
- Flipkart.com/QwikCilver Solutions are not responsible if voucher is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- You can combine and use a maximum of 15 vouchers per order. They can be combined with promotional codes.
- Flipkart.com//QwikCilver Solutions assumes no responsibility for the products purchased using the EGVs and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
- Validity of EGVs cannot be extended, new EGVs cannot be provided against the expired/unused Vouchers.
- In the event the beneficiary/Know Your Customer (KYC) details are found to be incorrect/insufficient, QwikCilver Solutions/Flipkart.com retain the right to cancel the EGV issued.
- There is no fee or other charges associated with EGV purchase.
- EGVs cannot be reloaded or resold.