All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
Technical analysis is the study of prices, trading volumes and patterns to help traders identify trends in market behaviour so they can apply these patterns to make better trading decisions.
The book begins by looking at the behaviour of market prices and introduces technical analysis to these price patterns. The second part of the book is on trading and the systems that professional traders use, covering the complete subject of technical analysis and trading at beginner and intermediate levels. No prior knowledge is required.
With a basic understanding of technical analysis and simple trading strategy detailed in the book, the reader can time their purchase and sale to make the maximum profit in trending markets.
About the Author
Jacinta Chan trades full time for a living. She was the head of the derivative desk of a large investment bank in South East Asia where her responsibilities included the sales and dealing of futures and options contracts. She also conducts continued professional education for other professionals in her field, besides giving lectures for her online university course. Jacinta is the author of Pearson Malaysia’s book, Everything Technical Analysis.
Table of Contents
Part 1: What do traders know?
Introduction – The market technicians
1. Know the market: how to read and construct charts
2. History has a habit of repeating itself
3. Spot the bubble and win
4. Follow the winners: trading with the trend
5. The tools that professionals use
6. Leading technical indicators in the market
7. The profit opportunities
8. Wave after wave
9. Booms and busts: risks and returns
Part 2: Trading with professional technical systems
Introduction: the trading game plan
11. Technical indicators to use
12. Principles of a technical algorithm trading system
13. Understanding market characteristics and what to do
14. Simple formulas to design your own trading models
15. Programming trading rules into your system
16. How to write a good trading plan
17. Losing a little to grow your capital
18. Practise stop loss
19. Fine tuning the trading wheel
20. The total trader – winning trading psychology
|Number of Pages||240 Pages|
|Series & Set Details|
|Series Name||FT Guides|