Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I installed this game (absolutely no errors, no warnings, no crc errors etc). It got installed like a piece of cake. I just entered the serial key and played the game.
In a pirated game, you can't update game patches, no multi player, no social activities, no video upload and so on. So, you will miss many fixes and that sucks. Today when I tried this real version, I could see many improvements in performance and quality vice too.
Around 10 years back, I bought (game chip) mario game for 150 rupees and now I bought this licensed GTA IV for 450. I think this is dead cheap when compared to that unlicensed mario chip 10 years back .
Things inside this pack :
1. Two game DVDs.
2. A game guide.
3. Survival guide to liberty city.
4. A big poster (lolly pop girl in-front and GTA IV map in the back)
If you really love this game and if you want to play with latest patches, you need to get this one for 374 (no extra charge) :)
I have been playing this game for quite a while now few things i have noticed why the game lags performance and some tips to boost the performance.
My current laptop config is
Sony vaio:- with i3 2nd gen @ 2.26 GHz*1 (Overclocked @ 2.46 GHz)
Graphics Accelerator:- ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5145 Graphics
Ram 6 GB DDR3 Tanscend @ 1066 MHz(Planning to push further with 8 gigs :D )
Windows 7 ULTIMATE SP1
HD display @720 p and 1080 p via HDMI on Bravia
Now here is the crack for the lag:-
Lets first clear the basics
1) While playing the game disable ANITVIRUS as it is always running in the background and consuming memory.
2) Run disk defragmentaion specially where the game is installed.
3) Stop unneeded background services and process from task manager.
4) Before playing the game set up the computer for best performance (Disable all the fancy stuff and themes)
5) Increase the page memory.
6) Clear temp files.
7) Remove memory bugging wallpaper( Set as basic 'PLAIN wallpaper' )
8) Download an application "Game Booster" this WORKS!! and is awesome + its Free on the internet.
9) Update display drivers.
10) Update RAM(check if your machine allows you to do that with reference to processor and motherboard.)
11) Play the game on external power.
12) Create an image of DVD and mount it rather playing it on the drive.
Now, let's move to Advanced level computer tuning.
NOTE:- If you dont know about computer Abcd do not try the below steps, try at your risk.
1) Overclocking :- Overclocking is best done in the computer’s BIOS (Basic Input/Output System or Binary Integrated Operating System). There are also some motherboards that let you do a basic increase in power by setting a jumper, but this is dangerous and you have no real stability control. There are some software programs available which allow you to overclock inside the operating system, but the best results are achieved by changing BIOS settings. Usually you can get into your BIOS by pressing DEL (some systems may use F2, F10, or Ctrl-Enter) as soon as your computer begins the POST (Power On Self Test - when it shows the RAM size, processor speed, etc.). Here, you can change your FSB (front side bus), memory timings, and your CPU multiplier (also referred to as CPU Clock Ratio)
2) Rockstar games has provided fixe for the memory leak issues in GTA IV. To use them create a notepad document called commandline.txt in your GTA IV folder and include one of the following commands
-memrestrict 188743680 LOW TEXTURES (256M Video Cards)
-memrestrict 262144000 MED TEXTURES (512M Video Cards)
-memrestrict 629145600 HIGH TEXTURES (1Gig+ Video Cards)
Start with the lowest for your current texture settings and figure out what works best.
3) Play around with the settings, but when running benchmarks take note of CPU usage because GTA IV is a highly CPU intensive game, do anything you can to reduce CPU usage if you wish to increase performance.
With above and few more changes i have been playing this game and it works well.
There is no performance lag.
But make sure WHEN OVECLOCKING GRAPHIC CARD/RAM/PROCESSOR get a cooloing pad(for laptop) as it produces heat and when i say heat i mean "HEAT"(gets pretty hot)
Overall, GTA 4 is a nice game completed gta4 EFLC an year back.
now got time to play again and this time its plain gta4 @ 350-400 Rs (Cheap)
All thanks to flipkart.
I'm giving a detailed description for those who still missed this deal.
What I got?
- Well packed DVD set from flipkart. You will get 2 DVDs, one big MAP of Liberty City (On back side of that a lolypop girl poster), On Liberty guide book and a Survival Guide to Liberty City.
What system I have?
- I'm playing it in my Dell Laptop.
Core i5 2nd gen
Nvidia GT 525M
Win 7 64bit
Running with lags as this graphics card is not enough.
How to install this game?
-Insert Disc 1 - First install Rockstar Social club then the game (Automatic) - Insert Dics 2 in the middle of installation - It will take almost 45mins to install the game - After completing game installation again it will ask for disc 1 for installing softwares and directx - You need internet connection to check whether the game release dae is past or not - then with product key activate the game.
- Make sure you download the latest ATI or Nvidia driver in order to play the game. Also not to forget to download the patch for this game from rockstar website. Latest version in 1.0.7 Isntall it then enjoy the game
About Saving the game?
- Yes you can save it offline also. No need of internet. When window live prompt comes, click to create new account then scroll down to the texts and click "Local Profile". Then you will be able to save it in offline.
Awesome game with real life effects. Make sure you have enough resources to run this game as it is a memory hungry game. Flipkart deal is awesome.
GTA4 at such a low price. OMG.
The moment I saw the title in my Suggestion list, I ordered it.
After all its a 16Gb Game with so much to enjoy.
The package also contains some goodies like:
1.Survival Guide to Liberty City
2.A Magazine on Liberty City
3.A Jumbo Liberty city map with Lollipop Girl Poster behind it.
Online Gameplay is really awesome. Very Impressed with the In Game Video Editor that on PC users get.
The game's graphics are quite impressive for a 2008 game, but one of the first noticeable differences from older GTA titles is the slower gameplay all-round. Can get quite irritating at times.
The story line isn't as immersive as older titles either. Being a huge fan of San Andreas, this story line and the characters failed to involve me in the game. GTA: San Andreas developed a sense of attachment and loyalty to the character and his friends, and a love for the city. GTA IV has lacked in all these respects.
GTA IV is only an improvement over older titles due to the time that has passed since previous releases and the general improvement in video games in those five years. But it isn't a truly better game than previous GTA titles. Good to play once, but wouldn't leave you sad once you finish it.
Do NOT believe the person who is telling the game is not running good in windows 7 . i have got 7 home 64 bit pack. it runs perfectly fine. you want to avoid pixelation then just reduce the screen resolution to 800*600 THAT'S IT! and believe me buy it from flipkart.it is a total package with survival strategy, map and even handbook what do you wnt else
GTA 4 -------->>>>>>>
YES,I Know u r wondering that i m nt certified buyer but hold on But I played this game on my laptop and i personally thinks that its important to tell every 1.
Lets getted Started-------->>>>>>>>>
1. Single-player----->>>>Gta 4,Yes Gta 4 is 1 of the most awesome game from rockstar.I know u surely tried gta san andreass yes its old bt its rockstar game ..So u can wonder how great this 1 is ..ITS cool game totally diffrent..Cars,houses looks amazing every thing is great jst looks like real life.Graphics r stunning..Need patience to complete single player gameplay..But i know most people jst play gta for free mode means dng fun...Absolutely amazing singleplayer gameplay is.
Multiplayer-------->Never tried but i can write review as i know
it has diffrent modes deathmatch etc etc... u hv to kill people and do some jobs..As i dnt think multiplayer is fun as singleplayer but not that much
1.Dont rush to buy as its only 374rs.Make sure to check recommendations and computer confuguration..As playing this game ur laptop heats up quikly...
2.Game took almost 30-40 mins to intall based on ur machine.
If u r having dell laptop dnt buy it as its heat up quikly..It runs on my sony vaio great no prblm at all.
MY CONFUGURATIONS- SONY VAIO
512 GRAPHIC CAR NIVIDIA
BUY IT IF U HAVE GUD LAPTOP,COMPUTER DONT BE RUSH AND GAME ITSELF IS AWESOME....
ihave a 7 year old pc
pentium 4 2.93ghz
1.25 gb ram
Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family 128 mb
window xp sp3
no graphic card
but i run game with gamebooster fast
it is a lucky for me
i play gta 4 without dvd 1 .
it is a simple trick
find gta 4 crack and download and extract gta 4 folder and overwrite it.
I ordered this product from Flipkart 2 weeks back.
About the product : GTA 4 is the latest PC version of the GTA series from Rockstar games. This is comparatively one of the older games and so if you have purchased a laptop recently, you won't have any problem running the game.
Installation : If you have windows 8 or Windows 8.1 like I do, don't be surprised if the game doesn't run after installation. This is happening because the game was never made for Windows 8 OS and therefore has problems running on it. This is what you need to do if the game is not running :
1.) Run the "Launchgta4" application in windows xp service pack 3 OR windows vista service pack 1 mode.
2.) If the game is running but getting stuck at the character load screen OR/AND it is showing a dedicated video memory issue in display settings then check if you have a graphics card with more than 512 mb memory. If you don't have it, then you cannot run the game but if you do, then do this : Navigate to the GTA directory and make a new txt file and save it with the name "commandline". Inside this text file type the following lines :
(In the first line, insert the number according to the memory you have. For ex: I have 2gb nvidia card so I inserted 2.0 )
Save and close the txt file.
The game should run with maximum display settings now.
Delievery : I went for "1 day rush" as the weekend was coming and I wanted to make it a gaming weekend. The product arrived under 1 day as per the commitment by Flipkart.