Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
at the time of purchasing i am tensed about the edition of the book because website is showing 2005 but they people said to sir if book is of old edition you can return the book i refund you the money
but when i got the book its completely new edition in very good price and in very good condition if you want to purchase this book go ahead a very nice book
Once upon a time, in my youth, this grammar book indeed helped me learn standard English, enabled me to speak flawless English and emboldened me to converse with others easily, fluently and without inhibitions. And today this revised multicolored edition with its numerous new examples and illustrations is again ready to help me teach grammar and communicative skills to my beloved students. I, as a teacher of English, recommend this great, excellent and mother of all grammar books to all those that do wish to improve their communicative skills in English through standard grammar basics. I also recommend this book even to those that are preparing vigorously for various competitive examinations especially for bank PO's/ Clerks exam, SSC, CGL, LIC, GIC, UPSC, CAT, MAT etc. for many grammatical things are being given mostly from this book only. So buy this book and better your life.
Coresh Babu Bakka, Lecturer in English, Hyderabad.
kitaab waakai mei kaafi achchee hai... iske especially peeche k add kiye hue sections kaafi achche hain.. padne mei kafi achcha lagta hai .. standard boht hi badia hai.. lene layaka hai. Ek WORD POWER MADE EASY bhi hai . wo aur achchee hai.. to lel lo
This is book excellent for learning English Grammar. But it could have been much more better if exercises were given with answers. For answers a separate book is needed which I came to know is of very substandard quality as far as answers are concerned. Some of my friends suggested me to purchase Cambridge books instead as they've got answers too for the exercises.
About the book:
1. Very nice cover.
2. Topics well organised and designed.
3. Paper quality superb.
4. Grammatical portion is very friendly so you can learn easily.
5. Writing portion is also good but given topics are very childish.
About Flip kart:
1. Superb packing.
2. Amazing delivery.
As a whole perfectly alright.
The High School Grammar by Wren and Martin stands as one of the best books for understanding the rules of gramamr.
Positive points for the book are:
1. The colourful illustrations helps in better comprehensions and makes one stick to the book.
2. The illustrations are relevant.
3. The text is comprehensively explained in the easiest way possible.
4. The matter is broken into smallest of the pieces and every effort has been put to explain the working rules of grammar.
5. The book is especially good for High School Students, if studied in High school days may bring the fruits of grammar expertise later in the life.
6. The exercise are plenty and easy to go through , along side make the imprint of the grammar rules solid in your brain.
This is one of the essential grammar book to learn the language of English by any foreign student. The presentation, style, explanation, illustration etc. are outstanding and cannot match by any traditional and contemporary grammar in English. This new edition is most updated and contains useful pictorial illustrations to suite the needs of students. I always use this grammar as a valuable reference whenever any clarification is required. One can use this grammar book as a guide book for English language. Wren & Martin first published it in 1936. Since then many editions had been published and accepted by students and English speaking fraternity in non-English countries the world over.
It's an awesome book covering all the fundamental rules of grammar. A must read for English grammar lovers. The icing on the cake is the insertion of the colourful pictures.