Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I bought this laptop 1 and half year ago. I am a designer/developer. always using heavy loading software which requires high speed multitasking and multithreading. All software working good. Some of them are not very responsive but still it works. Another good point is graphics card. I played Call Of Duty Series.Last one i played is COD Black OOPS.. Working.
So overall i can give 4 star out of 5.
I have been using this for 1.5 years now. My initial experience of the laptop for good overall considering I had gone for AMD processor due to finance reasons. But after 1 year the heating problems have increased so much that you cannot even play any games anymore. It just over heats and shuts down (even with cooling pads). So the graphics card is practically useless now.
Also the Win 8 support is very poor and although it has UEFI support, my Win 8 installation did not work properly even for a few days.
I have been using this laptop for almost 2 years now and all I have is praises for this machine
1. Decent Hardware
2. You get genuine windows OS
3. Good Graphics
Heats Up Fast - I use a laptop cooler
Plastics are not the best - Handle it with care
Poor Quality Screen - Use extended displays
I also suggest you upgrade the RAM as well as use SSD to do full justice to the hardware
Thanks for reading
i have buyed this lappy from retailer shop in 34000 it is amassing its performance is great, little bit heating problem is there, i have upgraded the RAM upto 8 gb to its limit now heavy games runs like air i am very happy to buy this lappy u just go for it.....
Videos/Images clarity is great due to the inbuild graphic card
Once recovery disk is lost, finding the right drivers is a bit hard.
I formatted the laptop including all drives, and had a horrible time finding the right drivers.
Even now, i haven't been able to find the drivers for Wi-fi and the function keys. Trust me on this (:
I have opted out for Ubuntu which comes with wi-fi support and better performance when compared with windows 7.
This is an awesome laptop by HP.
I am using it from past 1 years ,had played so many games,, even comparing to PS3 kind of graphics...
unmatched processing and speed...
durable ,,,rough usage..
and play hard on it...
if you play for more then 2-3 hrs countinusly.. keep a cooling pad below, or fan part of laptop ventillated,, otherwise overheat and shutdown,,
no cons,,only pros n pros..
just go for this luvly product by HP..
after a year the screen and keyboard joint hinges are broken with average usage; to much heat from processors while gaming even in A/c rooms, buying it was a bad choice.
The build quality of the laptop case is very poor and susceptible to damage
Just to make it simple......it's just perfect for me and meets my expectations.
I use a Lenovo Intel i5 3rd gen processor with 8GB RAM on my office laptop and I have found no real difference in performance between my office laptop and the HP G6 AMD A8 processor with 4GB RAM.
The only difference is the big screen makes it not so mobile....but that's not a criterion for me so doesnt matter.
All in all value for money and of-course excellent service by Flipkart...delivered in under 2days!
I've been using this for almost a month now and trust me guys this lappy screams VALUE-FOR-MONEY.
After this laptop became a hit, many other combinations by HP and Samsung are available with the AMD APU series of processors. If you need the latest configs, you may consider those units. Although this laptop is older, it still has decent specs.
1. Value for Money. Cannot get better specs at THIS PRICE POINT.
2. Looks nice.
3. Can blow away any game upto 2012 beginning. For games after this also, you just need to play at medium settings. Will easily give decent framerates.
4. Does NOT heat up significantly - those who say this lappy heats up have no idea how hot laptops can get under gaming. For everyday tasks, runs very cool. During gaming, a cooling pad is recommended.
5. Battery life - On medium brightness and not playing any games (thus main GPU turned off) I am able to get almost 6 hours of battery life. While gaming, please connect you charger - please do NOT game while on battery. It really affects the battery's life. Though by estimation, I can say it should hold up 2.5-3hrs if gaming on battery (not recommended).
6. USB 3.0 ports offer good speed - reading @ 55MB/s and writing @~45MB/s.
7. Really comfortable keypad.
8. Great Horizontal Viewing Angles.
9. Great Sound even at high volumes.
1. Glossy Body.
2. USB ports too close to each other.
3. Trackpad is a little insensitive at times.
4. Can feel a general lag while the laptop starts and for the first 5 mins (this maybe because i need to upgrade RAM to 8GB)
5. Screen is glossy so you need to be careful where you sit.
6. Up-down key is split from a single key and are thus, half-keys. This affects gamers!
7. Build quality should have been better.
All in All, you would not regret buying this at all. For 31.2K, you get a Quad Core with a capable graphics card, a great laptop bag AND a genuine Windows License.
Go for it!!
I did not get warranty certificate for 2nd year free warranty after 6 months.
I am not sure what service will be given by HP if there is any issue.
Think twice before buying HP products
Apart from service laptop is fine.