Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
The smartphone supports Adreno 200 GPU which lets you experience 3D gaming. Measuring 3.2-inch display screen, the Android phone allows you to view applications at resolution 320 x 480 pixels. The user friendly HTC sense UI helps you to have a smooth experience in accessing the applications straight from the home screen.
The Android phone sports a 3 megapixel camera that lets you not to miss out on any special moment in your life. The video recording facility helps you capture videos and play them in MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV formats on the move. Other camera features like Geo-tagging and Face Detection enhances the quality of the pictures.
DesignThe Capacitive touchscreen is the face of the smartphone along with four touch buttons. You have the volume rocker on the right side. The lock, unlock and the power button is situated on the top of the handset along with the 3.5 mm audio jack.
On the left is the data sinking micro USB port along. The camera is situated at the back of the smartphone which has a plastic body with rubber texture along with and metallic plate. The Explorer also supports sensors like accelerometer for auto rotate and proximity sensor.
Storage and BatteryThe HTC Explorer has an inbuilt memory of 90 MB. You can store more music files and videos as the phone memory can be expanded up to 32 GB using microSD, microSDHC cards.
Connectivity and FeaturesThe Explorer is set up to run on GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi and 3G so that you can access the Web. Connectivity options like Bluetooth and micro USB port allows you to transfer videos, music and images with other devices.
The Android phone is loaded with music player and FM radio. This helps you to relax yourself by playing music of your choice. The music player supports MP3, eAAC+, WAV formats. A-GPS enabled in the handset provides direction to the desired locations.
|In Sales Package||Handset, Battery, Charger (EU), Headset, 2 GB microSD Card, Data Cable, Quick Start Guide, Safety and Regulatory Guide, Warranty Card, Customer Care Card|
|SIM Type||Single SIM, GSM|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive|
|Business Features||Pushmail (Exchange ActiveSync)|
|Call Features||Conference Call, Loudspeaker|
|Handset Color||Metallic Black|
|Operating Freq||GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS - 2100|
|OS||Android v2.3 (Gingerbread)|
|User Interface||HTC Sense|
|Processor||600 MHz Qualcomm Scorpion|
|Resolution||HVGA, 320 x 480 Pixels|
|Primary Camera||Yes, 3 Megapixel|
|Other Camera Features||Geo-tagging, Face Detection|
|Type||Li-Ion, 1230 mAh|
|Talk Time||7 hrs (2G), 7 hrs (3G)|
|Standby Time||485 hrs (2G), 445 hrs (3G)|
|Memory and Storage|
|Included Memory Card||2 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, upto 32 GB|
|Memory||512 MB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|GPRS||Yes, 80 kbps|
|EDGE||Yes, 236.8 kbps|
|3G||Yes, 14.4 Mbps HSDPA; 5.76 Mbps HSUPA|
|Wifi||Yes, 802.11 b/g/n|
|USB Connectivity||Yes, micro USB, v2|
|Tethering||USB, Wi-fi Hotspot|
|Navigation Technology||A-GPS, with Google Maps|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v3, Supported Profiles (A2DP, AVRCP, SPP, HFP, PBAP, HSP, SDAP, GAP, FTP, OPP)|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Music Player||Yes, Supports MP3, eAAC, WAV|
|Video Player||Yes, Supports 3GP, 3G2, MP4, WMV, AVI|
|Sound Enhancement||SRS Surround Sound|
|Phone Book Memory||Yes|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, G-Sensor|
|Additional Features||Calendar, HTC Sync, Sleep Mode|
|Important Apps||Google Search, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa Integration, Facebook, Friend Stream|
|1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 1 year warranty for in the box accessories|
I purchased HTC Explorer about 10 days back after much searching and debating on buying this vs LG optimus net 690.
This is my first smartphone and I must say that I am very much impressed with its performance so far.
First of all, let me clear some doubts:
1. There is no headset in the box (Roumors which say there are 2 versions of this phone - one with headset and one without- are totally false)
2. This has 150MB of internal ROM. ~45MB of which is already used by pre-loaded apps which cannot be removed (unless you root the phone). So, You have ~105MB available at the time of unboxing. (I know the box says 90MB but my phone had 105 MB "available Internal Storage")
3. You CAN install new apps on the SD card but some part of them will use up Internal storage. My calculations say that you can install at least 30 new apps on this phone. They are more than enough for me at any given point of time. If you want more, then you should probably think of increasing your budget and buy a high end phone.
About the Phone:
The phone is quite small and fits perfectly in the pocket as well as hand. The back cover has a nice rugged feel about it and has a good grip. I find the 600MHz speed to be good enough for ANY "normal" activity. (Angrybirds ran without any lag). The touch sensitivity is also too good (better compared to LG P500 which my friend has).
1. Excellent UI and graphics (HTC Trademark).
2. Some of the preloaded apps are nice and useful to me (gtalk, youtube, saavn - online music streamer, NDTV cricket)
3. Battery life is better than expected - I have been using the phone franatically since i bought it and the battery typically lasts 1 day (with WiFi ON ALL the time). I was surprised with the battery life because it only has 1230mA battery. I think the OS/UI has much better power management than some of the other phones.
4. GPS/WiFi Hotspot features - I think they are verry useful.. Battery life is also good with these features turned ON ( at least 5 hrs of non stop usage at full charge)
1. Camera does not have autofocus.
2. No LED Flash
3. Some of the preloaded apps are crap . Unfortunately we cant remove them without rooting the phone :-(
All in all, I think this phone is a good value for money.
this phone is probably going to be my android smartphone , off late I have spend a lot of time researching abt the phone & would clarify some issues regarding it
1) processor speed is 600 mhz compared to samsung galaxy y 800mhz but htc has done a excellent job by providing a separate graphics chip adreno 200. probably for the first a entry level phone with a separate graphics chip . We all know from our PC usage separate gpu makes a lot of difference.So the low speed of proccesor should not be an issue.
2) box does not contain headset probably a cost cutting measure from HTC , it would have been nice had they included it bit its not a deal breaker.
3) The back panels are interchangable which is going to be great ,the panels are already avavilable with htc uk website and the white one looks quite elegant.
4) The screen resolution is higher than that of galaxy y
5)It has HTC sense 3.5 , the latest version of htc user interface
If you are a person for whom quality is important then you could go for HTC explorer or if price is more important then you could go for galaxy y
First of all to answer all users queries, the phone comes with Earphones and 8 GB Memory Card outside the box ( 2GB inside the phone) when bought from Flipkart.
1. Resolution is better than all Samsung phones.
2. Latest processor GPU, 512 MB RAM. Phone doesn't lags or hangs or shuts down. But due to heavy consumption of certain apps, it causes the Force closing of that particular app. Multitasking is brilliant. 4-5 applications run at a time seamlessly.
3. Beautiful UI by HTC Sense. Everything at one touch can be acheived by easy customization.
4. Battery backup is better than any other phones. I see people claiming a day with heavy usage but I can get upto 8-9 hours with heavy usage of GPRS and browsers.
5. For female users: It has a cute charger. lol
1. Camera is not what this phone is made for. If you looking for good camera switch to something else.
Little disappointed with Flipkart service. Took 6 days to reach. And more than a week to claim the 3 days price guarantee (Still a useful policy).
I was on the look out for a entry level/mid range android phone and finally narrowed down my choices to the LG optimus NET and the HTC explorer. The optimus NET looked better on paper with a faster processor and a larger battery. As they say, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, one on one this phone is far better than the competition in terms of build quality and performance. Without question, The HTC UI is simply the best.No wonder their phones sell at a premium in terms of pricing compared to similar spec phones of other brands. What one should realise is that HTC is a specialist mobile manufacturer and their forte is making mobile phones, therefore there are no compromises unlike samsung, LG etc who make everything under the sun.
The phone is very smooth and works well without lags of any kind. As far as the internal storage is concerned, though the box says 90 MB what is actually available is nearly 110 MB. U will get this info in the storage settings option. I dont see what the fuss is all about, most apps can be moved to the memory card so it does not really matter. If it is such a big deal then just root the phone and clear the unnecessary apps which cannot be moved to the SD card, problem solved.
My only gripe is the lack of auto focus and LED flash in the camera, other than that no issues whatsoever.
And oh, forgot to mention the boot up time, it boots incredibly fast in a matter of seconds. Its as if the phone is on stand-by mode. Starts up in a flash:-)
Great buy at the price and trust me guys, once u get used to HTC sense UI, nothing else will be good enough.
awsome cell... the best budget phone.. even my sensation doesnt have sense 3.5..... its QUIETLY BRILLIANT.....dont think that the processor is 600mhz... its 600mhz SCORPION processor...which is much faster then a normal 600mhz.....the resolution is just perfect for 3.2 inch screen......SENSE 3.5 with a taste of GINGERBREAD.. u cannot demand more than that for just 11.5k.....
Lack of internal memory only 159 MB and they will not move to SD Card. You can't install more than 4 apps on this and you need...Read More
HTC sense UI 3.5
Good battery backup
Internal memory which can be manage by using th...
If u just want a touch android phone go for it. But if u plan to use it as a smart phone by installing any apps then DONT BUY I...Read More
The phone is awesome but the service from htc is worstslow and poorest than any other company.I am hesitated to buy any phone f...Read More