Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
This was my first smart phone, so had great expectations from the phone, but it let me down, coz of its memory capacity. as suggested i got a new memory card with more space but the phone was adamant, it will not transfer anything to the SD card come what may. really freaks me out at times. I rate it with one start coz of its picture quality and design n style. Bye Bye cha cha, ur days were numbered. n u must now retire.
it is very disappointing that the shipment is not delivered at Siliguri neither in prepaid nor at COD.
So would be happy if flipkart can send the same on special request to Siliguri.
Would wait for the response.
you will find this phone very good in the beginning but after some time you will get notification to uninstall apps or delete some data. since the internal storage is only 150mb which is very low. if you want a good android phone then first watch its internal storage then buy it. i have been using it for 10 months and i find it very irritating. you cant even install new apps in this phone. and if you are a frequent user of internet then you cant even use ur phone for whole day since the battery is also very bad.
i bought this phone 2 months back by reading the reviews and all. but i suggest please do not buy this phone as its internal memory is very less.
Internal memory is just about 150mb about which half is useable and half is utilized by the system itself.
Although you can expand the external memory to store the apps. you cannot install the apps as it requires some amount of internal memory for its installation.
Also it doesn't allow you to install the app if the internal memory is less than 14mb.
BIG TIME MEMORY PROBLEM.
Other than that a good phone.
I bought this phone (not from flipkart) after supposedly doing alot of research and reading a lot of reviews. Prima facie,it seems like a good phone for the physical qwerty keyboard fans. It has a beautiful qwerty keyboard with a lot of space betweenthe keys. This makes typing a hell of an easier job. Then, it comes with Android, however this one is a little different than thenormal android 2.3. I guess that is done to suit the landscape version and layout of the phone. It annoyed me that thenotification bar did not have shortcuts to enable/disable wifi, bluetooth etc whichis found in the samsung phones.
The phone has a front camera, but i was not able to use skype with it.infact, skype was not even getting installed.
But the biggest disappointment of all, something which was not even mentioned in some of the reviews, it has a really reallylow internal memory. When you turn on a brandnew phone, it has about 60mbfree, by the time you sign in to google, sync thegoogle and facebook accounts,install updates to android market,facebook, google maps, etc,youareleftonlywithabout 20 mb free. So you cannnot downloaad all the apps you want because after downloading,you get an error " insufficient storage". This is really very disappointing because i thought that the advantage of having android is that you can customize it as you like it. but this feature is severely impacted because of this shortcoming. Using apps like app2sd does not help because not all apps can be moved to sd card.
The battery backup is alsonot great. It just about lasts for one day with bluetooth and data on.
So if you take my advice, i think there are a lot better phones out there, if you really want a qwerty keyboard, i guess there is nothing better than a blackberry.
My two cents.
Like the phone for andoid/physical keyboard? Think twice before u buy. Phone has just 512 mb built in memory. The stock apps and the bloatware cannot be move to sd card. Phone will run out of intenal memory after couple of months of use and will be a pain, apps crashing and not working as expected.
You are stuck with 2 options - factory reset the phone evey 1 or 2 months or install custom android roms. Custom roms dont have many features of phone working.. F button etc.
The android dailer battery drain issue is a pain too.. Suks the battey juce very fast.
Whoever at HTC decided to limit the internal memory of phone to 512mb is an idiot. Ruined the otherwise good phone.
HTC does not provid firmware/OS upgrades for this phone.
Do not buy - is my advise.
Mast phone .....best for its price.......gorilla glass.....wowowowooo....................i am using it and can say that its good looks and android operating service can blow your mind......
best best best
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cons- low internal memory....
pros everything else......
Promises a lot but delivers little! Be ready to live with a number of compromises. A good android QWERTY smartfone with touch, 2x camera, business and social features, and true extendable memory is still a mirage!
1. Screen -legibility, touch response, scratch-proof (no need to use screen protector)
2. Keyboard - probably the best keyboard in this segment, you can type without errors for long.
3. Looks - neat, slim, professional!
4. various sensors for auto operation (e.g screen brightness, proximity, turn the phone to activate speaker etc)
5. Fits and weighs well in your hand, can operate with one hand.
1. Camera - great in daylight, good flash for indoors. but overall is not as good as samsung/sony.
2. Build quality - feels sturdy, but the shell is starting to show scratches.
1. Battery last for less than a day for normal usage expected of this phone (1-2hr of voice, business/personal emails, limited browsing). Charge twice a day and use juice-defender!
2. Internal memory: The phone has only 150MB of internal memory. This will be occupied by all standard Apps (Email, Facebook, Google Maps, Browser, Contacts, HTC sense etc) - which cannot be moved to SD card. New apps downloads can be installed in the SD card. The 150MB limit is reached very quickly (e.g -2 email accounts, facebook, G.maps update, contacts sync, HTC apps, Google store etc). The phone restarts 1-2times a day due to low memory. This limitation makes you have to prioritze the apps you need. Hence, I have deleted settings for facebook, twitter, HTC likes/hub etc from the phone to save memory. (note that skype and whatsap can be installed on the SD card, but it still consumes some internal memory). You can either be Social or Business, but not both!!
3. HTC's non-Sense - while being a well put together UI, the "pull ring" is more nuisance value! It just adds an extra step into the unlock sequence. The ring screen cannot be removed, unless you hack the phone and void the warranty. Due to this, you will always need to use the touch screen to unlock the phone. I wonder why we cannot use the keys alone in a QWERTY phone.
4. Touch screen issues: This is a BIG problem - if the phone is low on memory or CPU is blocked, the touch screen will not respond and you cannot UNLOCK the screen! you have no other alternative than removing the battery to restart the phone and praying the device recovers.
5. HTC service is a dud: The phone gave up within 60 days. It was eventually repaired by HTC, but it took me 4 visits to Service Center. Sample this ...they have wrong SC address on the website; and the SC doesnt accept phone because their "Servers are down"; The helpline guys told me to perform a "hard-reset" on the phone to resolve the internal memory limitation .. WHAT! Each visit to the SC consumes a lot of your precious time and $$$ in petrol! That adds up to a big bill eventually!!
6. In call voice volume is very poor in normal and speakerphone modes - you can barely hear the opposite party! However, the volume is good while using headphones and bluetooth
7. The front camera doesnt work for Skype video calls!!! There are alternative programs, but how many of your friends use those?
I bought this phone in July 2012 and the screen stopped responding within 60 days. Sent it to HTC service centre and they replaced the motherboard. They also added scratches on the body. I am praying the problem does not re-occur, but the touch screen is already iffy! I never had to repair my Samsung's or Nokia's before. Honestly, I think HTC's quality is suspect! Appears like they started out building a great phone, and then decided to release a "minimum viable product"! Consider this:
1. Low internal memory for any practical use of the features offered
2. The case heats up while talking or browsing.
3. HTC Sense forces itself on you!
I am waiting for the warranty to expire before I hack this phone, remove the bloatware and move the large apps to SD card. Hopefully the hardware will last until then.
nice phone as look wise, also sleem, not heavy weight all application to be used and also a smart phone, easy to use the application, good for taking at profession and also the college use for doing chat.also the 3g syestem easy to use in it so it's nice smart phone looks at this prize..