Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I found this on google forum plz let us know if it helped.
it has alreadt helped one user.
Solution for HTC CHAHCA android 2.3.3
My GF's phone had the same problem. I've been reading this thread and tried all of the proposed solutions (Blue-tooth on, Fast Reboot(99cent), sense options off, even did a Factory reset) but none worked. Somewhere, I can't recall where, I found an other work-around, and it looks like it works for us.
Since all other solutions didn't work for us, I'm not sure this one will for everybody.
Here it is:
- Download the App "Proximity Screen Off" (by Shailesh Soliwal).
- open it(see note below) and select the box for "Enable Device Admin" (give permission)
- "Disable in Landscape" selected
- "Enable during call only" NOT selected
- Both "Cover..." boxes are NOT selected
- "Disable Accidental Lock MUST be selected
- For "Timeout", we have 1 second.
- Press the "back" button on the phone
- Chose "Start Service"
Running 2 days now and battery usage is back to normal.
Good luck, hope it helps you all. If so, let Google know.
Hopefully with the next update it's solved.
Note: The app also comes with a nice "ScreenOff" shortcut you can place on the desktop. Not to be mistaken with the "ProximityScreenOff" app itself when opening :)
I'm keeping my fingers cross that this works till Google fixes this bug.:(
1) Features: overall nice features. you get what you could expect from a android 2.3.3 device. No shortcomings I see except the absence quick settings tab when you open the notification bar. Migration from my nokia e71 to ChaCha was easy and seamless using phone transfer wizard.
2) Performance: I am not a multimedia guy, so please dont expect me comment music movies and gaming performance of this phone. UI looks cool, polished and pro, as expected from an HTC device. There is absolutely no lag whatsoever when the phone is used.
3) Build: The phone looks premium but I guess its not sturdy. Most of the body is plastic. I have moved on from nokia e71 so this build quality would never impress me.
4) Calling is good: I used to get dropped calls from my e71 but this phone has really been nice so far. no dropped calls no noise in conversation.
5) Battery Backup: Dont curse the phone. There is a bug in Android dialler (Android issue id=17383) that is responsible for poor battery backup. once fixed I guess one should get about 36 hour battery support easily with moderate usage. For now I am using battery saver and task manager apps to drag battery life beyond a day. Thanks to google X-(. Just waiting for the dialer fix.
Overall a nice Value for money phone if battery bug gets fixed from google.
I bought this phone at the pre-release order stage itself through Flipkart. The phone was delivered promptly when released and ws received in excellent condition. The phone did not disappoint me at all and is indeed a fantastic Android Phone with amazing features. The android market and htc hub and htc sense are unique application and enable easy donwload of useful features...
The looks and feels good...however the battery performance is particularly bad and is infact totally disappointing... With bare minimum use the battery lasts for just about 12 hrs and incase u use the phone with auto sync features (which is what the phone is meant for) then..the battery gets drained in under 6-8 hrs...
Now that is truly and utterly disappointing...so heavy app users kindly check this out before hand..
Otherwise a well designed and good phone..And yes dear Flipkart people if u can find a marathon battery for this phone kindly let me know.
HTC has discontinued HTC CHaCHa because:
1)Poor battery life.
2)CPU Overheating during gaming.
However if you can live with 5 hours battery life & can tolerate heating of your device , go for it.
First of all Good service by Flipkart.But this product is a blunder from HTC.
Pros: Good userinterface
Good Camera resolution
bad battery backup
Sound quality very bad
Just once slipped out of my hand its screen totally broken So i am going to sell this product ASAP
Key features are best in this price .It takes a little blue button and we get the point, but the QWERTY keyboard is a statement of its own too.Great Facebook integration,Thought-out UI
,Typing is a dream,Small battery with a long life and quick charge
it has all the great features that a 2.3 could have a great camera and nice UI.....everything is great but problem comes with battery and internal memory.it has a real poor battery life.the internal memory is just horrible it doesn't even provide more than 20 MB of free space.these two problems will always pinch you.
It's a great phone if you are someone who uses Facebook and Twitter a lot. The batter is definitely a downside. I don't think there is a Dialer "bug" on this phone. The Dialer just does a lot of work syncing all of your contacts' social networking info. It is working all the time in the background. The battery lasted 9 hrs on the first day. It improved to having to charge once every night (roughly 16 hrs battery time) from the second day onwards. I suggest you charge the phone for the first few days overnight with the phone switched off. I just believe it helps the battery get a little better if anything.
You will need Juice Defender app to help you get the best out of the 1250 mAh battery.
Not a great phone if you are looking to play games on it. Install every form of social networking app including Skype, Whatsapp and the likes and it is worth every rupee you spend on it.
Download Adobe and you could read pdf books on this too, although you'll find the screen space quite tight and just enough. The display is the best thing on the ChaCha and the thing I love most about this phone. The Gorilla Glass relieves you of all worries about keys and phone in the same pocket. No screen guard, no scratches.
I found the internal memory sufficient. After installing the apps I've mentioned above, I have got 51MB left. Which is not a lot, but works fine for me.
Be sure to get 3G data pack on. That's an additional expense you should make room for if you want to make full use of the device.
The QWERTY keypad is perhaps the best ever. Nokia X2 01 has one of the best QWERTY keypads of all QWERTY phones. This one is better than that!
The Gingerbread is great with seamless touch experience and overall a great phone to carry with you and be on the grid all the time. I give it 4 stars, because it is a great phone in everything it promises to be, except for the battery. But the battery will only get better as you use it along further charging cycles.
Good luck :)
probably one of the best phone available in INDIA at this range
completely loaded with features n had taken care of each single need of youth n had touch n type system. i think no one can expect more than this with htc at this price tag
My requirements were quite clear, Android, Qwerty and No Micromax/Spice(based on previous experience). There was not much choice with these specs, but really happy with this phone. Touch is very smooth, keys are good, well spaced. People looking for big screens should not go for this. Android and HTC sense does not really require my review as everyone knows what they are all about.
If i have to be really critical i'd say battery could be an issue for some people. It isn't that bad, as it works for me fine. They could've really used the space below screen for a D-pad. Arrow keys are not much of use. But lack of D-pad doesn't hamper its usablity as touch screen is quite smooth. In built memory is good but like many other phones, pe-installed apps take-up lot of space, which you cannot remove without re-installing system.
For me it 90% love, just 10% "could've-been-better"...