My 1st Android phone which rocks.....
This is an Excellent phone. Got ICS official upgrade few months back and it rocks further. Felt that the batter backup after ICS upgrade was little less and got into a good shape within few days of normal usage.
Amazing phone for viewing 3D movies and pictures. Excellent camera clarity and features post ICS. Awaiting for official Jellybean android version.
Really an awesome phone, the ICS update is already available OTA since August 2012 start. No need to take the phone to a service centre, just a good Wifi connection is enough.
The main selling point for me was the 3D screen and camera. But all in all its a great phone with a dual core processor, 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory (Only 1 GB is available to the user though).
The only disappointment is the battery life, have to charge the phone every night, but that would be cause I keep all services on all the time (GPS, Wifi, Screen on Full Brightness, etc).
I bought this evo 3d in august-12 for 27k, phone features are worthy to price but it is getting heat when we are playing games and using internet long time. battery backup is very bad, we have to get recharge daily. 3d effects are very good but con't watch long time..except above drawbacks it is good. i got ICS update and happy with this one.
Powerful smartphone, wide screen - good for video, good memory, gets upgraded to ICS :).
Poor loudspeaker volume, 3D effect is good but not suitable for prolonged usage.
Anyways, its greatest phone at the present price.
Hi, i just bought this phone from flipkart. Hats off to flipkart for delivering this in less than 2 days of my placing the order.
First this what i did was to upgrade the phone to 4.0.3.
As for the phone, its a good value for money at this price. Specs wise it is virtually identical to S2 ( 1.2 GHz dual core, 1Gb RAM, 4.3 inch screen ). However, currently S2 is priced 2 to 3K higher than this.
* EVO 3D is thicker and fatter and heavier than S2, S2 is thin and sleek. Build quality of EVO3D is better than of S2 but this increases the weight of the set. Evo 3D feels sturdy and firm to hold in hand. Its a matter of individual preference.
* I just got this phone bcoz of 3D, and believe me 3D effect is superb. However, keep in mind that 3D stills are 2MP so they will only look good on screen of this phone. If u connect a 3D TV and try to watch 3D stills taken from this phone they won't look good. But u can watch 3D videos properly on big screen as they are 720P. 2D stills are 5MP as compared to 8MP of S2. Still viewing 3D on this phone is and excellent an enjoyable experince.
* HTC sense is much better that samsung's touchviz. I have used both HTC and samsung phones and Touchviz is bland and dry as compared to HTC sense.
* if u buy this phone then u need to buy a good cover and screen guard straight away as the twin camera lens protrude out of the body and they will get scratched if placed on any surface.
buy this phone if:
* u want 3D, ( believe me its a good experience )
* If u are a fan of HTC sene. Ask anybody who has used HTC sense, they will all agree that it is much better than touchviz of samsung. If u get used to HTC phones not easy for u to switch to anything else.
* Even if u are not a fan of 3D, still this phone is a compeling buy at this price point. u get 1.2Ghz dual core, 1Gb ram, 4.3 inch screen at 25K. Where else can u get these features at this price?
Don't buy this phone if:
* ur main use of ur phone will be to capture images. buy S2 if u wanna use ur phone for mainly capturing pics. S2 camera is better.
* If sleekness, thinness is ur prime concern in a handset. Evo 3D may initially seem bit thick and heavy ( as compared to S2 ) but u can get used to get, keep in mind that HTC's build quality is better than samsung, their phones feel good in hand. However, this increases their weight.
Well I got this long time back ....I think somewhere around in Feb 2012 ....at that time it Costed me INR 35K. And guy's you know what it totally worth it.....and above all it's now updated with new Android IceCream Sandwich too .. isn't it cool :-)
Using for last 3 months here is what I personally feel.
The 3D display is just amazing but it strains the eyes after prolonged view.
1 GB internal memory may seem insufficient but its enough to fit regularly used apps.
The battery back-up is OK (I am only using 2G network though).
The phone is a bit heavy and a fat boy..
The 5MP Camera produces decent images and very good 3D images if the object is within 11 feet or so, and has got a built in function to adjust 3D depth in phone itself.
Running on Android 4.0.4 it plays 1080p 3D movies like breeze..
Overall I am very happy with the device.
If you are a 3d viewer , then definitely go for this. if you love to watch videos then evo 3d competes with galaxy s2 except the colors are vivid in s2.
4.3" 16M-color stereoscopic capacitive LCD touchscreen of qHD resolution (540 x 960); Gorilla glass
Android OS up gradable to ICS with HTC Sense 3.6
1.2 GHz dual Scorpion CPUs, Adreno 220 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8260 chipset
1 GB of RAM
Dual 5MP autofocus camera with LED flash, massively comfortable shutter key; face detection and geotagging
microSD slot up to 32GB (8GB card included)
Front facing 1.3 Mega Pix camera.
MHL TV-out (requires MHL-to-HDMI adapter)
Less than impressive screen performance outdoors
Low resolution 3D stills
low battery back up even though it is 1730mAh.
low internal memory.
The Phone is Good and great.Nice Look and sensitive and with 2 back cameras really u friends will be amazed with it high finished nice 3d and 2d switching option cool phone..Many Features and One of my favourites is its Android Phone with Gingerbread..
Nice of it.
Good Quality High Phone
Nice and Superb Finish
Best For people out there
And Touch is awesome like (apple)
Better than windows
Battery Life Worst
No Good Sound Quality
Go For it..If u not Sound Freak anddddd Use headphones if u need sound :D:D
every feature is quite enhanced but the volume is really really bad..u cant hear ur phone ringing or any notifications for that matter..
battery life is shocking..i have to recharge twice thrice a day even when i am not using the phone at all..
screen graphics awsome...most apps run smoothly..but the volume and battery is a real bummer...i would suggest 2 go for galaxy s2..
Safe and Secure Shopping
All major credit and debit cards are accepted. We also accept payments by Internet Banking, Cash on Delivery and Equated Monthly Installments(EMI).