Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
5% off on eligible Credit Cards, Debit Cards and EMI. See details
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
Giving the competition a run for its money, the HTC One X is a smartphone that goes beyond user expectations. The One X runs on a powerful 1.5 GHz Quad Core processor that is meant to be superfast, whether you are surfing the net or playing one of the specially enhanced games. Based on the Android v4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system, you can expect enhanced multitasking capabilities, user-friendly widgets and easy interactivity. The One X features the HTC Sense user interface that offers you a collection of tools and features that are powerful and customizable. The Android phone has a 4.7-inch Super LCD 2 capacitive full HD touchscreen that supports 720 x 1280 pixel resolution with 16 M colours offering vivid display. Gamers are going to enjoy the ULP GeForce powered graphics on the HTC smartphone.
You never have to miss a shot thanks to the 8 megapixel camera with LED flash. What’s impressive is that the camera takes just one second to start-up and you can enjoy rapid-fire continuous shooting and simultaneous 1080 x 1920 pixel HD video recording at 30 fps. The other exciting camera features include auto focus, BSI sensor, Geo-tagging and face and smile detection. The dedicated HTC ImageChip helps you get great shots regardless of lighting and movement. The One X comes with a 1.3 megapixel secondary camera as well.
When it comes to your audio experience on the HTC One, you can enjoy excellent audio quality thanks to the Beats Audio sound enhancement feature. Whether you are listening to your favorite tunes on the integrated music player, the FM radio or watching HD videos, you get to enjoy authentic sound.
The elegantly designed bar shaped One X is a flat slab with rounded edges and a gently curved back. The body of the phone is made from a single piece of polycarbonate plastic that offers strength and durability. Despite the plastic body, the polymer that HTC has chosen gives the phone a classy and high-grade finish. The corning gorilla glass used for the touchscreen is durable and scratch-resistant. The minimalist design of the One X includes a piano gloss sidewall and a camera ring on the back. The wide and vivid display is backed by a gyro sensor, accelerometer, digital compass, proximity sensor and ambient light sensor that offer the best viewing experience and easy toggling between applications.
Storage and Battery
You can save your photos, music, documents and more on the smartphone’s memory. Powered by a 1800 mAh Li-Po battery, you can enjoy optimum support on the One X smartphone.
Connectivity and Features
The Android smartphone has been designed to make internet connectivity an effortless affair. The One X is enabled with GPRS, EDGE and 3G allowing you to connect to the internet with ease. Being a Wi-Fi enabled device the One X can pick up a mobile network and offer you internet connectivity. But the One X also comes with the Wi-Fi hotspot feature as well which allows the One X to connect to the mobile network and act as a Wi-Fi router. The Bluetooth facility allows you to enjoy seamless transfer of photos, music, videos and more to other compatible devices. The HTC smartphone is DLNA enabled which means you can show the content of the phone on other media devices wirelessly. The Java enabled One X comes with a micro USB port, HDMI port, TV Out Port and a 3.5 mm audio jack.
The GPS enabled smartphone features A-GPS with Google Maps allowing you to navigate through your city, or an unknown one, with ease. You can get your work done when you are on the move thanks to useful features like document viewer, document editor, pushmail and the Polaris Office feature that lets you read and edit documents of a number of formats. The voice input feature makes navigation on the One X even simpler and allows you to search by voice or navigate to different applications with simple voice instructions. Staying connected with friends is a breeze on the One X and you can get instant updates on the pre-installed Facebook application.
The HTC One X is a futuristic smartphone that comes with cutting edge technology and robust software that make communication and entertainment enjoyable.
|In Sales Package||Headset, Quick Start Guide, USB Sync Cable, Limited Warranty Card, Handset, Battery, Charger, Customer Care Card, Safety and Regulatory Guide|
|SIM Type||Single SIM, GSM|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive|
|Business Features||Document Viewer, Document Editor, Pushmail|
|Call Features||Loudspeaker, Call Timer|
|Operating Freq||GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS - 2100|
|OS||Android v4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|User Interface||HTC Sense 4.0|
|Processor||1.5 GHz, Quad Core|
|Type||Super LCD 2|
|Resolution||HD, 720 x 1280 Pixels|
|Other Display Features||Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Primary Camera||Yes, 8 Megapixel|
|Secondary Camera||Yes, 1.3 Megapixel|
|Video Recording||Yes, 1080 x 1920, 30 fps|
|HD Recording||HD, Full HD|
|Other Camera Features||Auto Focus, BSI Sensor, Geo-tagging, Face and Smile Detection, Dedicated Imaging Chip, Continuous Shooting|
|Type||Li-Po, 1800 mAh|
|Memory and Storage|
|Memory||1 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|3G||Yes, 21 Mbps HSDPA; 5.76 Mbps HSUPA|
|Wifi||Yes, 802.11 a/b/g/n|
|USB Connectivity||Yes, micro USB, v2|
|Navigation Technology||A-GPS, with Google Maps|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v4, Supported Profiles (A2DP)|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Music Player||Yes, Supports MIDI, MP3, eAAC, WAV|
|Video Player||Yes, Supports WMV, 3G2, MP4, AVI, 3GP, Full HD, HD|
|Sound Enhancement||Beats Audio|
|Phone Book Memory||Yes|
|Sensors||Ambient Light Sensor, Digital Compass, Gyro Sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor|
|Additional Features||Video Stabilization, MMS Enabled, To-do List, Calendar, Polaris Office, In-built Battery with the Sim Slot upper side of the Handset, Voice Input, TV Out Port|
|1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 1 year warranty for in the box accessories|
Summary - This cellphone is all in place to set a new standard for the mobile phone hardware for the other upcoming brands and models viz quad core processor with 1.5 GHz clockspeed, camera that is able to take picture at aperture setting 2.0 (will result in excellent low light photography), awsome screen size of 4.7' with LCD2 which in no way less than Super AMOLED or Retina Display. Overall Thumbs up and a great buy but should have been priced few thousands less to beat the market thoroughly.
1. 4.7' Screen that is perfect for a smartfone, 5.3' of Note is a bit too big and 3.5' of iPhone is bit too small. Its a big plus here.
2. Display is awsome. love it.
3. Quad-core in mobile makes my imaginations fly. Days are changing and I am ready to adapt.
4. I own a DSLR cam, but do I carry it always - NO. It can well be a alternative on a few occasions.
5. Believe me, the HTC Sense 4.0 on top of ICS 4.0 is just like Icing on the Cake.
6. Browsing is fun and fast, you do not need to take out the lappy or your tablet for casual browsing and replying a few mails.
1. HTC phones have inherent problem with battery life though of late they have addressed this issue. I am yet to see how a 1800mAH battery performs with this giant beast.
2. No memory card slot, btw do you need one when you have 32GB on board, if yes you might not be using the phone correctly.. just kidding.. :)
3. Battery is fixed and cannot be detached. It can be a big drawback. We need to wait n Watch.
Polycarbonate Body Casing : I am a fan of the design aspect of HTC and always say this is where Samsung lacks most, but now HTC for the first time is using a polycarbonate casing instead of their default aluminium casing. So, we need to see how it feels in your hand, does it give a plastic feeling like the S2, or a premium feeling like other HTC or Apple phones.
Only two of them right now -
1. Samsung Galaxy Note - Go for it only if you need a yet bigger screen ie 5.3'. Other than the screen size, the hardware specs and Software specs of OneX is better.
2. iPhone 4S - Go for it only if you feel and want you to be seen as carrying Apple iPhone. Design, feel, display and Camera are almost at par with OneX, processor and inbuild RAM is better in OneX. iOS has some edge over android as it is mature in the market. you have to pay a premium to get iPhone though. If screen size of iPhone is fine with you, you can well check one. Its a good phone. Note : Both iPhone and OneX uses micro SIM, seems normal SIM cards are going to be phased out soon.
Hope you like my review and make an informed decision on your next big daddy of Smartfone. Seeyaa !
Reading all the reviews here i am not going to add much but to think people are crying about battery life without even using the phone is pathetic. Please do not quote all the review websites here. Use the device and then rate the product. HTC One X is blessed with Tegra 3 quadcore and a companion core.
Quadcores are more efficient
For your daily life tasks like texting and making calls you have the companion core working.
Given the size of the screen and the power it packs it easily does 14hrs under heavy usage and i mean 3g video and the occasional gaming. On idle this easily lasted a day.
On a different note when you quote battery 1800mah , please do not compare it with Li-on ...this is a Li-Po battery. Do your research and USE THE PHONE before reviewing.
I ordered HTC ONE x from Flipkart. Initially the expected delivery date was 5-7 business days later than the order date. But actually, it was delivered on the 2nd day itself. Very happy with the Flipkart packaging & the prompt service provided.
This is my second phone from HTC. The earlier was Desire, which I had bought from Flipkart itself when it was launhed. Once the new HTC ONE x was in my hand, I was almost ready with all my backups. There was a small visit to my mobile service provider to get my SIM card cut to the size of a micro-SIM card. Within a couple of hours, my new phone had all the old softwares I was using & the contacts & messages restored. I obviuosly had to download all the older softwares again on the new phone because of the difference in the Android OS version. After 2 days of extensive use, I can proudly say that I own one of the best phones in the market. Within the last 2 days of using the phone, the battery did not seem to be an issue for normal phone use. The camera quality is awesome & the sound is amazing. There is no lag as such while using as many number of applications that I could at one point of time. The 1.5 GHz quad-core processor & 1 Gb RAM show their mettle. The display is crisp. A special car mode is available for use while driving. The mobile connects with the car deck over bluetooth & the rest is an easy job. There are a lot of technical pros & cons written in various reviews which persist, but in the end, the pros outweigh the cons in a decent manner. All in all a very good buy!!!
I have had used GNote for a brief period and was very impressed about the capability it has. No doubt Samsung has developed a beasty speed crazy phone a.k.a phablet. But this HTC One X is supersonic. Though it has a comparitively smaller screen (GNote:5.3 inches, One X 4.7 inches) but c'mon it is a phone. When i was using GNote it was at sometimes awkward to hold it to my ears.
When you start using One X one thing will always ponder in your mind i.e, what all it has more in it. It will take atleast few weeks and hours of surfing on your phone to decipher its capabilities.
HTC and its battery life:
The moment you ask someone about HTC, everyone tells you that HTC sucks in battery performance. If you speak about HTC One X, "The 1800mAH Li-Po battery does not suck". When I say does not suck i mean that as an average user (one hour of games, checking mails, internet surfing of about an hour, about 50 snaps of camera usage, about 10 min video recording, about 1 hour of talk time), this phone will stay by your side without dying. I could not say that it has a mammoth battery life.
It is easier to carry the USB cable which you can plug in your desktop OR laptop any time you need. If you find a power socket around you, then you can use that as well. Nevertheless, HTC could have used a 2500mAH battery for the bundle it is offering.
Moving on to the HTC sense 4.0 interface:
One word: Ecstatic. Just experience it.
Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich:
It rocks and better than Gingerbread, your multitasking is a piece of cake.
Nvidia Tegra Quad core processor:
This engine inside your HTC one X makes the phone "Supersonic".
You need to control your touch inputs intially to get used to the capacitive interface. Blazingly fast and a sure winner over GNote and SII.
Unless you are bitten by a photography bug, you will not use your Digicam after buying HTC One X. I could take 99 snaps in one minute with a single continuous click. It has got a dedicated image processor making photography fun like never before. Again a clean winner over SII and GNote.
I am a music freak. Beats audio is better than iTunes. Compare it yourself and then arrive to this verdict. Sad that HTC does not provide Beats (i/ur) headphones. Nevertheless the headphones from HTC in the box is not bad either. Again a winner over SII and GNote.
Super LCD2 with HD display is one of the USP of this. Daylight visibility is amazing. The viewing angles once compared to other AMOLED display is better in Super LCD2.
Built and feel:
It is so thin that you may have to be careful while handling it.
The polycarbonate unibody shell is robust and has better shock absorbing capacity as compared to other aluminium shells. The Corning Gorilla Glass gives a soothing feel of touch, scratch guard is recommended though over any type of display. Full marks to HTC for the design and built.
I feel i have covered the basic review of this supersonic phone, highly recomended if you are ready to shell 34.5K. If you can wait for few more months before an upgrade then wait for SIV.
I have not bought the HTC One X from the Flipkart site, but have been using this phone now for the past 2 months. It's an awesome phone and specification-wise has the best stuff in it's category. While you can read up all about the specifications on thsi site, here is something I want to add from my personal experience.
1. Blazing fast UI and processor - from the lock screen it gets into your home screen and any app in less than a second. One can directly enter an app by dragging it into the lock ring and I find this so convenient when I want to check my Gmail or take a photo. Plus you can customize which apps to show next to the lock ring. By contrast the Samsung S3 takes more time to get to the home screen on unlocking. I guess that's due to its quad core 1.5 GHz processor. Samsung uses a 1.4 GHz quad core processor of a different make.
2. Absolutely stunner of a HD camera that records at full 1080 P as opposed to the Samsung S3, which records at 720P only. The 8 megapixel camera takes really good still images, although stabilization is necessary to really great pictures. The best thing I liked about the camera is that you can specify which part of the image you want to focus on, by just tapping that part of the image on the screen. Th effect is that yoi can actually take potraits with all the background blurred out, just like in a DSLR.
3. The HTC Sense 4.0 UI is buttery smooth, intiutive and makes it a pleasure to multitask. The android ICS is a big improvement of the previous android versions and brings it very close to the iOS experience, although the iOS is definitely superior in terms of experience Vs processor bandwidth use.
4. The only downside I see is the 1250 mAh battery that lasts for just 10 hours with moderate to heavy usage. The Samsung galaxy S3 has a bigger battery that last much longer. So it's a question of whether you like traveling with the charger USB cord all the time or not.
5. The lack of a micro SD slot on the phone is not really a damper in the sense that there are very few occasions for users to exceed 32 GB in storing apps or files, unless they are into heavy gaming and movies on the mobile.
Given the current pricing of the Samsung S3, I personally felt that the HTC One X is better, giving you the same features, better UI and camera than the S3 for a lesser price.
I wonder why people still purchasing this phone? An updated model of one x i.e. one x plus with 64 GB inbuilt memory ,1.7 quad...Read More
I have just received my phone. and I would say this is far better than Samsung S3. I have compared both the phone.Htc one is su...Read More
The price of HTC S728E One X+ with all the following features is Rs. 30600
* larger battery (2100 mAh Compared to 1800)<...
i bought this phone a month back and believe me it is the best in this class....only little prblm is its battery life...and tha...Read More