Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Ok.. So had it for 20 days.. The PROS and CONS firsthand..
1. Very very gorgeous compared to Galaxy S2
2. Samoled screen was something that attracted me towards S2 but trust me.. This has SLCD screen which in noway can be called bad at all.. Its dazzling..!!
3. SENSE interface rocks.. far better than anything else..
4. Bit heavier than others but I like it that way personally., no plasticy feel.
5. Camera is the best mobile camera I ever had. Flash doesnt spoil pictures..
6. I bought it for 24K its worth the money!!
1. Since I said as a pros.."No plasticy feel".. its metalic body heats up, is not a big issue though for me.. but heat means energy loss, not sure if that affects battery life.
2. Ringtone volume could have been louder, specially for India where environments are noisier. But vibrator doesnt let you miss any call. Ring tones are loud enough to be heard in places the phone of this standard deserves to be.. :P
3. Earphones should have been of better quality..after 24 k u expect that.. Bundle earphones are good but not great.
4. I would still say.. Nokia will slightly win over call quality and sound depth during call, but the phone beats in all other departments.. so its negotiable.
5. No physical Camera button.. I miss this.. :( You cant take your own shots by the primary camera,, until in-front of a mirror.. :)
1. Battery will last for 1 day if you use your smartphone like a smartphone..Dont expect the battery last for 2 3 days like nokia as no smartphone will give that until you use ur smart phone as a stupid phone in total offline mode.
2. Regarding deathgrip issue: If you want to exhibit deathgrip issue, yes you can! but if you want to avoid it, again you can..!! So not a showstopper..
3. Volume switch is bit too big.. often gets pressed due to large size, leading to unwanted volume alterations.. will get used to though..
4. Girls go for 3.7 inch screen as this 4.3 inch will be a bit tough for you to handle this in one hand.. Just a suggestion.. :)
OVERALL GO FOR IT..
@ Abhijeet - HTC India has recently reduced the price of HTC Sensation. It is unlocked version and does not come locked with any provider. The price cut is also because of HTC's flagship phone ie HTC One series is due to launch very soon. I suggest its a good buy after the price cut.
I've been using hTC Sensation for a week now and its an amazing experience...
Before I bought this phone , I read many reviews and some of it were on complains about Wi-FI signal drop...
Believe me , I've never diSconnected Wi-Fi and it works perfectly fine....
Call quality is awesome, Browser and Sense UI is slick...
Gaming is smooth...
I've played Let's golf 3 , MC 3 , Nova 2 ,Assasins creed, Asphalt 6 and the usual angry birds,Fruit Ninja and blah blah blah....
Eerything works like a charm....
I'm 15 years old, I always browse and play ,
and I say go for it !!!
It is a good attempt by HTC but I've heard all over the internet about ts 'Death Grip' issues and pathetic battery life. Go for Galaxy S II instead.
There must be some reason why the Samsung's flagship is a chartbuster and is selling like hot cakes.
If you are ready to take a risk go for HTC. And by the way, the camera of all the HTC phones are crap. I've experienced it myself.
If you compare this product with Samsung Galaxy S II, you'll never go for it. If you're investing money then the product should be worth for it. Galaxy S II wins in all prospects.
In this, you are getting 768 MB of ram, 0.3 MP secondary camera and 8 gb card. In same price if you get 1 GB ram, 16 GB onboard memory, 8 MP Primary and 2 MP secondary camera, then which product will you choose????
Don't think much guys, go for S II
First: Very impressed by Flipkart's service
Now about the phone:
Hands down excellent... No death grip issue... Build quality is excellent.. feels heavy and sophisticated, not at all plastic. looks great... performs great... got more processing power than the iPhone... though the display is not amoled but I was surprised to see its clarity and brightness... Audio is great but the bundled headphones are not upto the mark for music listening.. had to couple my Ultimate earfi and the audio was too good... watching video is a great experience on the qHD display. Plays 1080p vids with no lags... excellent connectivity... The only problem is the battery doesn't last too long... have to recharge it everyday with normal use... but that issue exist with all smartphones.
Thank you HTC for giving us a great product...
I ordered HTC sensation week ago ....my excitement is on the peak .......but I really don't know what needs to be appreciated .... flip-kart delivery or HTC sensation.......lolz.....HTC sensation is classy phone...eye catchy......u will not be able to gets off ur eyes from its screen .........awesome work htc people. thanks
I have got it yesterday. I made so much survey before i take decision and finally end up with this. very very intelligent phone. in 24k this is the best buy. camera is very good. Battery is the only draw back. It takes time to get recharge, i am a Admission manager of a MBA college so gets lot of call, still one day the bettery is going, i go back home and night i put for charge. full day it goes.
flipkart service is good. it was packed nicely. i am satisfied
I bought HTC Sensation 15 Days back in Flipkart. The flipkart Service is really good. Phone is awesome. The Camera Quality awesome when compare to Samsung Galaxy s2 and Galaxy Note. Battery comes 1 day. in market u will not get phone like htc sensation for the price that we spend. Processing speed is good. it is supporting all apps and all softwares.. I am on cloud nine