Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
very good product.
with bsnl 2g sim card it gives a "browsing speed" > 250 kbps constantly under wcdma as n/w settings. i have downloaded a 35mb video within 6 min so you can guess the "download speed"!!!!!!!!!!.
works good with all n/w's . For bsnl alone you need to configure apn details . Apn details
PROFILE NAME : bsnlnet
ACCESS NUMBER :*99#
USER NAME: MOBILE NUMBER
PASSWORD : MOBILE NUMBER.
enjoy with your network..............
1) Sim insertion/removal is very easy
2) Software installation takes little bit extra time but for once only after this simply insert sim, it will detect automatically and show network bar with service provider and connect to go on the air.
3) Not a single disconnection till now as it may happen in other data cards (I am using 2g aircel unlimited data pack and getting download speed of 20-25 KBPS (not kbps) average)
4) No configuration setting to be needed, detect sim and connects automatically. No manual setting needed. (remember some data cards may require complex manual setting each time)
5) Connection time is as low as 10 seconds for me. EDIT: PLUG N PLAY TIME IS NEARLY 30-40 SEC.
6) Shows statistics at the end of session uploaded and downloaded data.
7) Built quality is very good and tough.
8) calling,sms ing
9) It is not manually unlocked data card like other available with irritating and disgusting logos of companies such as airtel aircel. Also dont know about warranty for manually unlocked data card. Here we are getting one year.
No usb cable in the box like Alcatel u have to buy separately.
No color choice white only.
ALSO BE CAREFUL OF EQUAL LOOKING MODEL "E303" IT DOES NOT HAVE THE "C" i.e. NOT E303C ON tradusin.
I will recommend it for friends...
Still going strong, added wi-fi feature thro soft upgrade, max DL speed 4 to 4.2 mbps , no complaints so far. satisfied..
The absolute genie product........it completes all my wishes......
I brought this product from Flipkart (Im d old customer) the best service from flipkart, good packaging and delivery in time.
I was really confused about buying data card....as there are many such products in market. then i saw Huawei E303C on flipkart....i searched this product in market but didn't find the actual product that i saw on Flipkart.( there are many duplicate products of Huawei in market) .I ordered one and it works like a gem.
The best product ya.....superb speed just connect and it detects the network automatically. I use BSNL and the best speed ya......I recharged for 2G but it gives me 3G speed (above 1mbps). Just select the WCDMA mode from settings and it gives 3G speed in 2G. Im really very impressed. absolute money saving.
i recommend buy this product....its too gud ya.....
with 3 lights...green-2G....blue-3G and cyan-3G+
no problem at all.....no disadvantage....
just go n buy from flipkart...bcoz we dnt get dis product in market....
buy buy buy...!!!
First off all i would like to inform all users that there is no problem at all with BSNL sim card in this Data card.
1.) Works like a charm with D/L speed near about 3.4 with Vodafone and BSNL 3G.
2.) Windows detects it as a Mobile Broadband 3G Card Network Adaptor.(i. e. You can use this right from your Taskbar even if Modem Dash board is not opened, which is not available in other Modems in the Market)
3.) Beautiful Dash Board Software with Various Skins.
4.) And the Most Important thing is It Also Supports USSD featute along with Calling function.
I coulsn't find anything yet.
I ordered this Data Card on Thursday and got the delivery on Monday, I guess, that is probably because Sunday was a holiday, or would have got it by Sunday. Hence, from delivery point of view, this time Flipkart was a bit slow, as I am staying in Chennai and every time i purchase from flipkart, I get the delivery in 2 days.
I tested the data card with 3G as well as 2G SIM. Speed and performance is as follows,
Aircel - 3.5 Mbps( I was using a plan whose speed was limited to 3.6 Mbps)
Idea - 6.5 Mbps
BSNL- 3.4 Mbps
Airtel- 4.6 Mbps.
3G connectivity was good with a very few disconnection.
I have tested the data card with Tata Docomo 2G as well and got the speed of 180Kbps on average.
1- The Data Card, unlike Micromax, does not have feature to check your GPRS balance. You can check balance only by sending sms, not by dialing.
2- You cannot view how much of data you have used. Only when you disconnect, it gives the data downloaded and uploaded. Micromax data card wins on this front, as it shows, while using internet, how much data you have downloaded.
So friends, if you want to buy a data card, with a solid built and good speed, you can go for this. The only disadvantage is, you cannot view your data usage.
I'm using this product and presently this is a better option as compared to Micromax 353C. The only reason behind that is the Wi-Fi Hotspot upgrade software (which you have to download separately from huaweidevice.co.in/Products/MobileBroadband/E303c.php . Great product, nice interface. Remember, while connecting internet via wi-fo hotspot do no forget to keep the LAN settings as "Automatic" in paired and pairing devices. Have a good time :)
I’m giving the full details after usage of 2 months may be the review useful to you.
I’m not a flip kart member or any other service provider agent and not huawei dealer. I am working in one of the MNC.
I purchased huawei e303c product from flip kart after watching all those reviews & I received a courier with in 4 days but little bit cost more compare than other merchants. What they said about the delivery on the website they stand on the statement.
1. Data card is very slim & sleek design having white color on the body.
2. Sim & memory card entry and removal is very easy,
3. Plug & Play auto install for 1st time, showing upload and download data speed.
4. Auto search and registrations of any sim showing signals strength
5. Resetting to zero facility is awesome.
6. Internet connection becomes zero kbps after website or file download completed.
7. This is the best option provided by huawei & I don't even know about other data cards and especially favorable for night downloading. This option is not provided by cell phones.
8. Even we can make and get phone calls, send and receive sms, store contact numbers in *.csv formats. it's nice
9. We can check prepaid balance of the sim. Settings → Operation → USSD → Prepaid account balance or type the number in enter service shortcut
10. Statistics & connection history is awesome
I’m using airtel 2g internet plan and getting around 10-15kBy/s in a normal day, 25-28kBy/s in night time after 12 O clocks. I thought that the plan may support EDGE network. We unable to download large files (like youtube videos by youtube downloader) from websites and stops automatically (resetting to zero) after 50-70% of file download, because of by 2g internet plans. Then I tried with 3g plan for downloading a large files of 150mb, received a download speed around 250-400kBy/s at evening time. Its amazing one and product supports upto 7.2mbps.
Actually large files downloading are possible in 2g plan if good networking condition but power failure is an issue.
Finally this product is for any 3g internet plans.
For airtel customers or any other customers too
• Don’t use 2g internet plans in 3g sim, bcoz 2g internet plan supports GPRS in 3g sim and you will get only…….. 12kBy/s. it frustrating may be tactics, tricks of service providers,
• EDGE network may supports for 2g sim you will get 15-28kBy/s.
• So people who are having a 2g plan in 3g sim, dial *121*11# by phone(for airtel customer) to stop 3g service for better 2g internet speed.
Huawei e303c Airtel manual settings
Airtel auto registrations is preferred airtel mobile office (default), sometimes may not be connecting. Here details are given for manual settings for one time set for 2g plans
Settings → Options → Profile management → New → type Airtel Internet in profile name → type airtelgprs.com in APN → *99# access number → OK → select Default
Select wcdma preferred mode in network on settings
I have been using TATA PHOTON for my internet needs, the monthly cost would come around rs.850/- !!!
I heard about this product and added it to my wishlist. I was apprehensive to buy it earlier because i was not sure if SIM removal/adding and programming would be easy. So i just postponed the whole idea.
Then my photon was borrowed by sister, and i had to search for alternative internet; i came back to Flipkart and saw the 200+ good reviews and thought i'd give it a try, Product arrived within 2 days.
Installation was a piece of cake.
SIM card insertion is easy.
SPEED : I am amazed at the speed that i get at 2G itself!!!
my recharge amount Rs.15/- for 300MB 3 days !!! can you believe it !!!??? WOW WOW WOW ! this recharge was to test speed.
Later i'll also test 3G speed [30 days/1GB/rs.90 - TATA DOCOMO];
At this rate, i am saving Rs. 850 [earlier monthly bill - Cost of recharge now = 90/300] !!!
I am pleasantly surprised at the product, speed and consistency. My only regret is i did not buy this earlier !
so, if you are in 2 minds about it, don't wait; just go for it.
my review may seem like marketing/pushy but not so; just excited about the product.
In fact, this review is written with my new connection.
I am using this product last 3 days .My experiance is not so much pleasent,there are some pros and cons of huawei e303c dongle
1> The product is very small and designed well.the most beautiful thing that , just open the front cover by sliding and set your sim, which is very easy.
2> Huawei software is great,it automatically installed within 30 -40 seconds and starts working
3> The product speed i have checked so far is that on aircel 3 g almost 500kbp/s ( after complete of the 1 gb 3g pack).
1> The one and only problem of this device that it is overheated .
2> After using on 3g connection it is overheated so much within 15 minutes , that u can't touch it.
I was searching for a while for a datacard tht cud help me using 3G service.....i finally found one...HUAWEI E303C..People may not be aware of this company..let me tell u all the tele-comm. company airtel,tatadocomo,vodafone,reliance provide with a dongle/datacard tht is manufactured by this company HUAWEI...why not go for HUAWEI which provide you with flexibility to use diff SIM CARD at ur will...and I got it in 2 days ...thnks to flipkart...as usual on time...no worries...
I am using HUAWEI E303C DATACARD on airtel network i get
Min speed of 2mbps
Max speed of 6.5mbps
Reason i prefer this datacard over other is it has excellent reception as compared to other datacard ..even in places of less network range..
1.SOLID BUILT ..WHITE COLOUR SMOOTH SURFACE...HAS EXCELLENT LUKS..OF WHICH THE BLINKING FLUORSCENT LIGHT FOR 3G AND BLUE FOR 2G ..MAKES IT MORE ATTRACTIVE N EYE CATCHY ...
2.DOESNT HEAT UP EVEN IF USED FOR HOURS
3.COMES WITH A BUNDLED SOFTWARE ALLOWS YOU TO CALL,MSG,CLOUD STORAGE FREE OF COST,USAGE STATISTICS,DIFF THEMES..
4.ONCE YOU BUY THIS PRODUCT U WILL TEND TO BUY ALL PRODUCTS OF THIS HUAWEI COMPANY.
1.YET TO FIND ONE...
ONE MONTH OF USAGE EXPRIENCING LIGHTNING SPEED DATA TRANSFER ..I AM PLANNING TO CLOSE MY BROADBAND CONNECTION(WIRED)...AND USE 3G USIN THIS DATACARD...
ALL THOSE GUYS WILLING TO BUY ONE.. DONT HESISTATE ...PLACE YOUR ORDER IN FLIPKART N ONCE YOU GET IT ...IN UR HANDS...U WILL NJOY..USING PRODUCT...:)