Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|In Sales Package||Handset, Headset, Data Cable, User Manual, Charger, Battery|
|SIM||Dual SIM, GSM + GSM, (Dual Standby)|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive|
|Operating Freq||GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS - 2100|
|OS||Android v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Processor||1 GHz Cortex-A9, Dual Core|
|Resolution||qHD, 960 x 540 Pixels|
|Other Display Features||IPS Display|
|Primary Camera||Yes, 8 Megapixel|
|Secondary Camera||Yes, 0.3 Megapixel|
|Other Camera Features||Auto Focus, Face Detection, Multi-shot Mode, 360 Degree Panoramic Photography, 3D Camera Effect|
|Type||Li-Ion, 1600 mAh|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, upto 32 GB|
|Memory||1 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|3G||Yes, 7.2 Mbps HSDPA; 5.76 Mbps HSUPA|
|Wifi||Yes, 802.11 b/g|
|Navigation Technology||A-GPS, with Google Maps|
|Bluetooth||Yes, Supported Profiles (A2DP)|
|Music Player||Yes, Supports MP3|
|Phone Book Memory||Yes|
|Sensors||Light Sensor, G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor|
|Additional Features||Calculator, Calendar, Clock, Movie Studio|
|Important Apps||Facebook, Nimbuzz, Cricket Next Live, Gmail, Widgets|
|1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories|
Firstly, I really request Flipkart to create one more option to read only "certified buyers" review which are actually helpful to people interested in purchase. Otherwise, Flipkart reviews has become a platform for marketing products and negating others.
Now, I received my Andi 4.5h today and after a usage of around 8 hours, I write this UNBIASED review only to help others like me purchase.
I really was confused b/w A110 and this one so I went to quite a few stores to get a hands on feeling. Couldn't find Andi anywhere, only found A110 (after some struggle) and just didn't like the feel of it because the resolution didn't attract me, was actually looking too big! Not everyone can attain a finish like Samsung! I was playing with front and rear camera and all of a sudden it said something like, "camera unexpectedly stopped working, please restart". I peacefully kept it back. Because I had no confusion! I knew I will not buy this!
After checking a few Youtube videos, I finalized Andi 4.5h. Just for information, I earlier used Sony X10i and broke it recently, so wanted to make sure I buy a cheap phone to decrease loss next time I break this. LOL. Just Kidding. Peace.
Now, about Andi 4.5
1. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L screen and resolution. My wife was surprised for I got my phone so cheap and matched her phone (S3) in looks. 4.75/5 in looks.
2. Absolutely No lags. I intentionally downloaded some high end phones, no lags whatsoever. 4.5/5
3. Video Call. Made a nice video call. 3/5
4. Camera - At Par. 3.75/5
5. 3G and Wifi are much to relief and effective. 4/5
6. Video Player (I downloaded MX Player). Youtube videos play with extreme ease and in my case no buffering (probably because of high speed net) but my X10i lagged. 4/5
1. Battery: It HEATED up within 10 minutes of playing a high end game! Yeps. It drains like crazy when you keep 3G on and play games. 2.5/5
One word of caution: Every phone within this budget and these many features (except Blackberry) has exactly the same problem with battery. If you want a nice battery. You have to go for bigger brands, which reduce cost on other features.
2. Still can't find a cover for this online.
My Opinion: I am HAPPY with the phone, would have been probably jumping and typing had the battery not disappointed. Dude, within this price tag this is not an excellent but the BEST buy only because of its qhd screen and 1 GB Ram. After all that's what matters right.
BTW: I even liked XOLO 800 but it had only 512 mb RAM? :(
Third person opinion: On Canvas2
Wow! You have an S3?
C2 Owner: I know its fantastic but its Micromax!
TP: What? Can I have a look. After looking at display, feel of hand. Yeah man its Micromax only.
* In my opinion, the most imp. reason why C2 is selling like a hot cake (especially white) because it look like S3.
Third person opinion: On Andi 4.5
Beautiful phone man.
Andi Owner: Yeah man. Its pretty fast too with 1 GB Ram?
TP: How much?
Andi Owner: 1 GB with qhd and price of 12K
TP: What? Can I have a look?
TP: Dude, this phone look pretty sleek and nice for its price. But I hear chinese phones has high SAR value?
Andi Owner: Yeah, usually. But this phone has significantly low SAR value. BTW even my SE X10i say "Made is China"
TP: You got a pretty good deal man. Where did you buy it from?
Andi: FLIPKART :)
I bought this from a local store as I got a better deal along with some accessories like pouch, memory card & an ear phone free and have been using it for last 2 days. The reason why I thought of writing a review in flipkart even if I didn't buy from here is due to the fact that I shortlisted my choices based on the opinions and reviews written here. I felt it is my moral duty help others who come here to know about this product.
I went to buy Micromax A110, but decided to buy this against that phone for the following reasons. I got the privilege to compare 3 live phones - MMX A110, iBall Andi 4.5h & iBall Andi 4.3j. and finally 4.3j was rejected due to its inferior display. My primary criteria was to have a great sunlight legibility.
Reasons to go for iBall over MMX A110
1. Display - better display than MMX A110. Sharper & clearer display & better sunlight legibility.
2. Size - MMX A110 has 5" screen size which might not help while travelling in public transport.
3. RAM - have 1GB RAM compared to 512MB of MMX A110. I am not sure how this is going to help me in the long run, but during my brief live comparison, I felt this to be smooth (or was it illusion).
The need to have a new phone now
I bought this phone to have my office mail configured and my office regulates mobile use of mail only on 2 platforms - Android v2.2 or later & iOS v4 or later and the latter is very much out of my reach. Hence the battle was between all the low cost, high spec paper tiger Android phones.
Pros (I can't say if these are really pros for everyone but for me defenitely it is)
Display:- is really good and sunlight legibility is really nice. There is an ambient light sensor, so keep the brightness in "auto" and it will work nicely
Touch Response:- Amazing
Lag:- I have not found any lags in my 2 days of usage
Crashes:- OS has not crashed till time, I have intentionally restarted it twice.
3G/ WiFI:- I saw this connectivity to be really good and not drop in between. If at all it dropped, it was due to the carrier and not the phone (I am using a BSNL pre-paid SIM)
WiFI Tethering:- I connected laptop via this mode and logged onto office network. It was pretty good and I was blown away with the performance. I am using this feature for the first time and it is really nice to have this.
Application:- I am using mail, FB & other couple of them, but not any games as of now. All are smooth, but FB crashed a couple of times and I am not sure if that is due to the phones incapability or an issue with the application. I am using my office mail very much and it is really smooth.
Gaming:- I am not a gaming buff, but use sudoku and "air control lite" at leisure (which is very rare) and both these are not so resource hungry, so I have not felt any issue. I am planning to install angry birds and give it a try, will give a review in my detailed review.
Cons (these are the areas of improvement which I felt in my limited usage)
1. Multilingual font support:- In FB whenever people post in Malayalam, it comes as lines/ squares. My friend is using an S3 and it is having native support for Malayalam language and he can even type SMS in Malayalam. It is also running the same OS, so I dont know if this is an issue/ limitation with phone, but I am sure this is acheivable.
2. Call clarity:- Sound is not loud enough if you dont use a headset even if one keep in call volume at the highest level. Supplied headset is good (not the best), and when one uses headset, it is really good. So if you are planning to buy this one, please ensure you carry your headset always with you. I am yet to try a bluetooth headset, so cannot comment on that.
3. Music quality:- Not bad, that is all via headset. I connected this via the "aux" port of my car stereo and it was better.
4. Loudspeaker:- This is the biggest negative part in my experience.
Neither Pro - Nor Con
1. Battery:- My WIFI & 3G is always on and my office mail syncs with server every minute with a call duration of atleast 3 hours in a day. Also I have configured my personal mails and facebook. With all these, the battery days for about 8-10 hours without a recharge. I feel this is OK. However, it takes quite sometime to charge.
2. Accessories:- Apart from handset & battery, you just get a data cable and one charger which is having USB port. The data cable when connected to the charger can be used to charge the phone from wall unit and when connected to PC/ Laptop acts as charger and data connector. The quality is so-so, not that great of the charger/ cable.
My Opinion (or verdict)
For a person with limited budget, this is really a good phone and a good value for money product. None of my opinions here are in comparison with MMX A110 as I have not used it to a considerable extent to comment on that. I feel I have tried to help others and be as unbiased as possible (or have I added fuel to the confusion!!).
I bought this phone from the market as it was not available on flipkart. The fone is very smooth in navigation, and there is no lag. Faster than Samsung galaxy s duos as I have used that as well. The screen is also good. Camera is said to be 8mp, but i think it gives picture quality of 5 mp which in itself is good but yes not 8mp. RAM is 1 GB DDR2 and not DDR3, the SAR ratings are also very low, which was my prime condition while buying this. Overall a good value for money phone. Any one who looked at it said it to be of 25k.
I started my search with the Samsung phones. My requirement was very clear and I ended up with Andi 4.5h.
Android ICS +, 1 ghz Dual Core Processor +, 1 GB RAM +, Low SAR value, Decent Battery Life, Not more than 4.5" screen
I got all but for the Battery life. It lasts for a day but I have to be careful in the usage. I guess this is a common thing with smart phones but a 2300 mAh battery would have been better. I am not a major phone geek hence that is all that I wanted. While reading more about these phones I bumped across this phone and there was no looking back.
(+) 4.5" screen. Just the right size.
(+) 1 ghz dual core processor
(+) 1 GB RAM
(+) Android ICS
(+) Low SAR Value
(+) Light Sensor. One big reason why Micromax Canvas went out of the list.
(+) Panaromic Picture taking capability
(+) IPS display is pretty good
(+) Come with a screen protector
(+-) Dual SIM not a major hit with me, but I am sure people holding 2 phones might like it
(+-) Sound quality is not extra ordinary but not bad as well. Not easy to converse in loud crowded places
(+-) Camera is neither exceptional nor bad. Touch to focus is nice.
(-) Battery lasts for just a day with careful usage
(-) It is difficult for find accesories for this phone like a phone cover. It comes with a screen guard.
(-) No Magnetic Sensor. Not a major concern but would have been good to have it
The service and support is still questionable but then my vendor, Sangeeta has home pick up and drop if there is an issue so I was not worried other than the spare part availability.
To summarize, happy with my buy but still rate it 4 for scope of improvement with things like battery.
I bought the phone through ebay as it was out of stock in Flipkart.
Overall, excellent value for money - I feel that this is one of the best phones in the 10K to 15K bracket.
Been using the phone for past 2 days and here is the initial feedback:
- Very good display
- Fast response due to dual code CPU and 1 GB RAM. No lag literally
- All the features that I checked are working; they include dual sim functionality, basic phone features, internet access via Wifi, camera, and others
- phone feels okay to hold and use but grip could be better
- Camera results not very encouraging; I had a Nokia E6 earlier and it seems way better
- Voice is a little low; yet to check speaker during a phone conversation. Game like Temple Run sound effects also come out with somewhat low volume on speakers
- Battery drains out pretty fast; good for one day with normal use - mainly phone, email and some amount of internet browsing
This is extremely beautiful phone, it's not copied from other high end phones. It's sleek, light weight. Also 4.5" helps t...Read More
This phone is good value for money. the negative side i felt is the lower backup capacity of the battery.
Anyone got any...
Disclaimer: I haven't purchased this phone from Flipkart.
After evaluating this phone purely on specs, I decided t...
I did not purchase this handset from Flipkart, rather this was handed over to me by my company. Comes in a very nice packing, h...Read More