Q. What is the service type ?
A. Customer needs to carry the product to the nearby Authorized Service Center to get the product repaired or inspected.
Q. What is the type of Warranty ?
A. Within Warranty period,Inalsa Authorized Service Centers will repair or replace any defective parts,if required,to rectify the problem.
Q. What is covered in Warranty ?
A. Parts and Labour
Q. What is not covered in Warranty ?
A. Warranty shall not cover any damage resulting from adaptations or adjustments which may be made to the product||Warranty does not extend to ca ...morebinets,knobs,labels or any accessories. Warranty does not cover the risk to the product caused by accident,lighte less
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|In the Box|
|1 Unit, User Manual, Warranty Card|
|Body Material||ABS Body|
|Processing Bowl Material||Polycarbonate|
|Other Functions||Chutney Grinding, Blending, Chopping, Whisking|
|Grinding Jar||1 L Stainless Steel Grinding Jar|
|Chutney Jar||0.4 L Stainless Steel Chutney Jar|
|Blender||1.5 L Blender|
|Other Convenience Features||Accessories Rack|
|Shock Proof Body, Egg Whisker, Atta Kneader|
|Power Requirement||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Power Consumption||650 W|
|with 2 Years Inalsa Domestic Warranty,covering manufacturing defects and services, but not defects caused due to mishandling.|
The last inalsa mixer-grider i bought was 8 years ago and still works flawlessly. I could swear by this brand until today when i opened the new maxie plus food processor. It appears to me the quality of this brand has definitely gone down and makes me wonder if they even do any quality checks. From the moment you hold the blades and jars in your hand...you can feel that its a cheap indian finished product. As some other reviewers have said - the jars look flimsy and are very rough on edges. Other than this i faced below issues when i unboxed it -
1) The stainless steel blade was black colored unfinished in its industrial form. It almost looks like rusted. Inalsa did not even bother to finish it and make it look like stainless steel.
2) The Shredding disc blade had the same issue. The blade was unfinished and black as though its been cut in an industrial machine and put into the accessories. No shine..nothing. Has the look of a cast iron rather than steel.
3) The blender jar is made in the antique style we used to get 10 years back. The bottom of the jar next to the plate there is rubber lining to prevent leakage. It is not a 100% moulded jar. In my new product the rubber lining was already coming off on the sides leaving a gap for the liquid to settle into the base of the jar. This is an extremely flawed design, is there is no way you can clean it and over time whatever goes in will develop fungus which can be extremely unhealthy or even while washing detergent deposits can go in there which will get mixed next time you use the jar. All because rubber lining will open as a result of wear and tear over time if its already not open line in my case.
4) Another sign of zero quality check is that you will find all the jars even plastic ones full of grease/oil. You will never experience this with brands like philips etc.
5) Everything is plastic. You even have plastic on spinning motor where you connect the jar. Its bound to break with wear and tear. Other machines i have seen at least have a metal.
All in all, with this product i see myself calling the customer support very often in the near future. Like another lady pointed out in her review...no use in good support if the product is rubbish.
I bought this product looking at the youtube demo video also shown on flipkart. I think its misleading in terms of quality. The jars definitely look breakable and the blades are unfinished. I have not used it yet so cannot comment on its performance. But will surely do once i use it.
I have asked flipkart to change the unfinished parts or allow me to buy another product of similar value. I am so unhappy to see so many flaws.
You would probably like it if only you are willing to overlook most of the points i gave above. Be careful.
Its working flawlessly and delivers on all the fronts that Inalsa promises it would.
There is a Youtube video for Demo purposes in addition to the one which would be provided at your place hands-on! However for the latter you have to call the respective service centre, since flipkart doesn't notify them automatically.
On the design front:
1) Brilliant safety features
2) The 650 W motor just rocks!
Before running the machine when its all new just make sure that you have wipe the jars and blades clean since there might be certain instances of grease present!
Had placed an order for this machine and in exactly 4 days it was delivered to my home.
The machine has been used by us earlier for over six and a half years. It was time to change and we went tfor the same as it is the most robust machine available in India for a good price. We use this machine every single day so can vouch for it's durability.
We use this machine for all purposes such as kneading dough for daily rotis, baking cakes and muffins, chopping and grinding vegetables and spices and of course that occasional juice too. "
Good for Atta Kneading although cleaning the jar is a tedious work.
Bad at cutting and slicing vegetables, unlike as shown in the demo video. Blades are not very sharp.
We have a 15+ year old summit mixer grinder and that still seems better product than this in terms of manufacturing material quality, the design and the comfort of use.
2nd and LAST Inalsa product I will buy. Our kitchen has Braun, phillips and Panasonic products. This processor design is fragile (compare the unit with others), the bowl has rough edges and did not even start!!!..what a dissapointment and PAIN!!! We bought a lousy Inalsa OTG previously with similar results a few years ago (not flipkart).