|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|Music Director||Amit Trivedi|
|Track Listing||1. Ishaqzaade - Javed Ali And Shreya Ghoshal
2. Chokra Jawaan - Vishal Dadlani And Sunidhi Chauhan
3. Pareshaan - Shalmali Kholgade
4. Jhalla Wallah - Shreya Ghoshal
5. Aafaton Ke Parinde - Suraj Jagan And Divya Kumar
6. Pareshaan Remix - Shalmali Kholgade Remixed By Abhijit Yaghani
7. Jhalla Wallah Remix - Shreya Ghoshal Remixed By Abhijit Vaghani
8. Aadaat Se Majboor - Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl
9. Jazba - Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl
10. Jigar Da Tukda - Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl
11. Thug Le - Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl
12. Dhadak Dhadak - Bunty Aur Babli
13. Isq Risk - Mere Brother Ki Dulhan
14. Dhunki - Mere Brother Ki Dulhan
15. Tune Jo Na Kaha - New York
16. Dum Dum - Band Baaja Baaraat
17. Mere Brother Ki Dulhan - Mere Brother Ki Dulhan
18. Hadippa - Dil Bole Hadippa
19. Dance Pe Chance - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
20. Ainvayi Ainvayi - Band Baaja Baaraat
21. Kajra Re - Bunty Aur Babli
22. Dheaon Dheaon - Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge
23. Madhubala - Mere Brother Ki Dulhan
24. Jarkeebein - Band Baaja Baaraat
25. Choomantar - Mere Brother Ki Dulhan
26. Haule Haule - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
27. Tonight - Luv Ka The End
28. Har Saans Mein - Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge
29. Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
30. Khuda Jaane - Bachna Ae Haseeno
31. Mere Sang - New York
32. Ishq Hi Hai Rab - Dil Bole Hadippa
33. Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
34. Chaska - Badmaash Company
35. Fakeera - Badmaash Company
36. Dil Haara - Tashan
37. Crazy Kiya Re - Dhoom 2
38. Chhaliya - Tashan
39. Dil Laga Na - Dhoom 2
40. Salaam Namaste - Salaam Namaste
41. Hey Shona - Ra Ra Rum Pum
|Number Of Discs||1|
Its fresh, it entertains, it takes you to another world, it makes you remind of your best days. Nostalgic sounds of Amit Trivedi, the music director has been his trademark. I am a big fan of Amit's music and he has done a remarkable job.
The title track, 'ishaqzaade' mesmerizes you with this soft catchy saxophone tune and want more before versatile Javed Ali takes over. I couldnt play the next song before listening to it thrice.
The signature song of this album is 'pareshan' sung by Shalmali. she has a fresh voice, and this is just the beginning of a great career she has ahead. 'pareshaan' speaks of restlessness, momentous affection and paramount pain that lovers have for each other.
Other songs 'halla wallah' is total jhakkas and demand a big chorus. perfect for a hostel night out fun. 'chokra jawan' is a good introduction of Arjun Kapoor and I am hopeful this chokra will make it large in years to come.
'ISHAQZAADE' is album for all ages and preferably for someone, who has ever loved someone. Thank you Amit for the beautiful music.
P.S. Please buy original music, kill piracy.
The heavy dubstep influences in 'Aafat Ke Parinde', the voice modulations by Sunidhi Chauhan and Vishal Dadlani in 'Chokra Jawan', the way Mujra style music and elecronic music coalesce in 'Pareshaan' (the transition at 03:49 - 03:50 is killer) - cannot figure what is the methodology.
WOW! Can't believe I actually 'bought' digital music (mp3s) from Flyte for the first time. Respect Amit Trivedi!! Had loved Dev-D 's music score. 'Ishaqzaade' music reaches another level and is just stupendous and I was compelled to buy the album!
pareshaan- is one of the most beautiful track I've listened off late. whattay beauty voice !
Amit trivedi has his own genre he likes to play with, so much of passion you can see in each song. Lyrics are well blended and lovely songs.
Instantly liked Pareshaan on YouTube.
Decided to get it here. But then, I previewed the other tracks and read the reviews as well. Got the whole album in no time.
First digital purchase at FK as well.
320kbps, lock-free, clean & correct ID3 tags and album art. Wonderful!
This is mind blowing. Take a bow people. Amit Trivedi takes fusion to a level deeper than Shankar Ehsaan Loy and Rahman and what finesse. The sound in extremely fresh and the fusion is effortless. Nice lyrics too. Great Album.