JEE Knockout:The most authentic JEE Main 2014 Mock Test for any candidate appearing via online or pen-paper mode
Price: Rs. 1,250
JEE Knockout www.jeeknockout.com is a test-prep platform where JEE Main aspirants will be able to register and subsequently take mock tests at the actual JEE Main centers.
JEE Knockout is the most authentic JEE Main 2014 mock test for all candidates appearing via online or offline (pen-paper) mode as it is conducted on similar software, similar test center and using similar seating patterns as used in actual JEE Main exam. This makes the candidates feel the real pressure of JEE exam before taking the actual exam.
The exams will be held on 30th March, 2014 .The students will register online by paying a fee of Rs. 1250/- for each test after which they will be allocated a test center as per their choice and an admit card will be issued to them.
After taking the exam the students will receive detailed analysis of their performance which would help them by getting:
1) Indicative JEE Rank* - to know their probable JEE Main 2014 rank based on their performance and statistical model.
2) Individual performance - to know their overall rank and percentile range
3) Performance against peers - to compare with the students who have scored more than them and gauge their preparation level
4) Time management - to know how to manage their time during the examination
5) Conceptual strengths and weaknesses - to know their strong and weak performance areas
6) Psychometric analysis - to know how they can improve their test scores by subtle changes in their test taking behaviour and personalized study tips
7) Improvement areas - to get a detailed study plan and suggestions for improvement in test taking behavior *based on last year scores
On our website, the students can avail free access to:
1) A free mock test of 10 questions and duration of 20 minutes. A new mock test is uploaded every week.
2) Solved question of the day - One new question every day in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics along with their detailed solution steps
3) Free counseling from JEE experts.
4) Blogs written by JEE experts.
Registrations open now!
Please remember to register online using your access code on or before midnight March 22nd, 2014 to appear in JEE Knockout Exam on March 30th 2014.
For registrations using your access code between December 7th and the last date for March registration, you can appear in the JEE Knockout Exam in March 2014**.
**Please refer to www.jeeknockout.com for exact dates & examination schedule.
The Wiley Advantage
Wiley is a global provider of content-enabled solutions that improve outcomes in research, education, and professional practice and has published more than 460 Nobel laureates as authors.
Wiley India is a leader in JEE Test-prep material. It has world-renowned authors in Physics, Chemistry and Maths - Halliday, Resnick, Walker, J D Lee, Solomons, Fryhle, Cotton-Wilkinson, Kreyszig, Cutnell & Johnson, Brady, and Anton to name a few. The publishing desk at Wiley India works with leading test-prep faculty and authorities to produce a rich database of test-prep content, questions and intuitive analytics.