|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
JC2 is easily one of the most fun games this year!
1. A beautiful sandbox third-person-shooter game, that has very few bugs and adjusts perfectly to even older PC configs. But if you got a beefier rig, you can enjoy the thick jungles, mountainous deserts, villages/cities, and rippling oceans of the beautiful island nation of Panau in all its breathtaking glory!
2. Open-ended, freeform gameplay. Not to the complexity of GTA series, but the game is insane action and craziest stunts! Ride a hot-air balloon, supersonic jet fighter plane, armored helicopter gunship, sleek ocean yacht, or even a crazy little tuk-tuk (rickshaw).
3. Best base-jumping game ever! Play like spiderman, rappel to any surface, hijack any vehicle you can see, do gunfights while scrambling on top of a careening SUV or burning helicopter, if you run out of bullets, basejump out with your ever-ready parachute after blowing up a mountaintop nuclear base - your imagination is the limit to the amount of fun you can have!
3. PC version has got tons of nice little mods. You could play as a Ninja fighting other ninjas. You can effortless fly through the clouds over the beautiful vistas of Panau, like Superman!
1. No way to replay storyline faction missions after play-through (main story is completed). The storyline missions have some of the best, most memorable and hilarious action scenes in this game and it is a shame we can't enjoy them at least a couple of times.
2. Mercenary mode gets unlocked after playthrough, but should have included some more features, such as ability to infiltrate factions or play them against each other, or maybe even play as the government troops commander and hunt down the rebels.
3. Storyline is weak (the voice acting is intentionally over-the-top hilarious), and side missions are now better than JC1, but still not enough replay value.
4. DLCs (Downloadable Contents) add a few more weapons and vehicles (such as the awesome airgun blaster, or the armored-tuk-tuk-with-gun-cannon), but I wish they could have added more new missions or boss fights via DLCs.
But all in all, for Rs399, this game is a real steal: it adjusts well on most PCs and consoles, the freeform gameplay and over-the-top action will keep you hooked for hours and days, as you try to figure yet more insane stunts to pull off. Get the cheap DLCs and crazy (and free!) JustCause2 PC mods too, and you will never regret ever buying this game!
Before playing the game:
It is a STEAM game. So you require a STEAM account if you don't have one. Steam gets installed as soon as you insert disk.
Once it's done, eject and re-insert the disk.
Press Windows button+R and Type:
"C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe -E:Install"
to install game from disk.
[Note: Replace the path C:\... with the path where you installed Steam on your system. Also replace 'E' with the name of your CD Drive.]
After playing the game:
Although the title sounds like a full fledged intense game it sure is a lot of fun.
Its an open world game like GTA series but you can blow up almost everything you see.All vehicles, helicopters, aeroplanes, everything is accessible.
YOU CAN GRAPPLE RIGHT INTO A HELICOPTER HOVERING ABOVE YOU AND HIJACK IT!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!
The explosions and fireworks look amazing..Best that I have seen yet.
The degree of realism is not as much as GTA4 or other modern games of our times like you wont get killed by a couple of bullets. Likewise, enemy characters also.
Plenty of shooting to do. Cool gadgets like grappling hooks can be used to move all over the three-dimensional space in the game.
One second your ascending a tall building with your grappling hook, the next second you jump off and fly around the area on your parachute and shooting enemies down below, the next second you decide to lose the parachute and do some fun filled free-faling!!
COOL FUN GAME!!
PLEASE GO AHEAD AND BUY!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!!
HI THIS THE REVIEW ABOT JUST CAUSE 2 LETS COME TO THE POINT.
1ST.PRESENTATION..THE STORY ISN' TO BE TAKEN CARE SERIOUSLY,BUT ENOUGH GOOD THAT IT WILL THAKE YOU TO THE SKY. CUT SCENES ARE NOT THAT IMPRISSIVE IN COMPARISION TH THE ACTUAL GAMEPLAY.SCORE 7.8/10
2ND.GRAPHICS..THE CHARACTER OF RICO IS GREAT BUT THE ISLAND OF PANAU IS PHENOMENAL.SCORE 9/10.
3RD.SOUND..THE VOICE ACTING IN JUST CAUSE 2 IS HIT/MISS,BOT THE MUSIC IS PURE ENTERTAINMENT.SCORE 7.5/10.
4TH.GAMEPLAY..DESPITE FEW PROBLEMS WITH CHEAKPOINTS AND ON FOOT COMBACT.THE BEST 3RD PERSON SHOOTER WITH A MASSIVE OPEN WORLD AND SOME AMAZING SET PIECES.SCORE 9/10.
5TH.LASTING APPEAL..I SPENT ABOUT 10HRS.BEATING THIS GAME BUT TI WAS ROUGHLY 31% THE TOTAL GAME HAD TO OFFER.SO THIS GAME WILL KEEP YOU BUSY FOR A LONG TIME.SCORE 9/10.
TOTAL SCORE 9/10. SO GO AHEAD AND BUY THIS GAME.
AND STOP THE RUTHLESS GANGS.
Sandbox style game with a large map, so large that i prefer aeroplanes to travel, and luckily there are aeroplanes, helicopters , vehicles , bikes etc.
Graphic is great but is a little system heavy , but that is understandable.
Gameplay is okay but shooting peoples could have been better.Story is good.
Grapple is your best friend, at least mine, use it to do all sort of thing like pulling out enemies, binding two enemy vehicles together, binding an helicopter to something. Mounted weapons can be dismounted and used for total chaos. Chaos points are earned for destruction you cause!!. You are always equipped with parachute and can deploy it almost any fast moving vehicle, like just cause 1. Vehicle stunts, hijacking etc are still here.
Game is fully steam supported and needs steam.
Content is so vast.
Will I ever complete this Game??
Conclusion: Forget GTA. I don't even like the name. Get this Instead.
There couldn't have been any better open world game than the just cause 2.If u're looking to buy any open world game i wud suggest you to go for this game even otherwise for the beauty sake.
In the beautiful panau island u can travel by every possible mean i.e, a vehicle,car,jet,helicopter,aeroplane,ships.You also have the best collection of guns and equipment in just cause 2 and i can bet u that some of the guns u might not have seen ever in any other game like air propulsion, 4 way rocket launcher,multiple grenade lancher etc.
This game's weather, island itself and free to roam feature are ultra realistic.If u buy this u wud get more than u're money's worth unlike gta 4. 2 amazing more thing that this game has in comparison to gta 4 are firstly, the grappling hook u can grapple it anywhere in the island and at every thing secondly,extraction system for quick travelling.
I bought this long time ago (last year). The delivery was not good as they delivered the game 15-16 days after the order. Here...Read More
(J)just awesome,(C)cannot be described in words......
super amazing graphics,hugeeee improvement over to just cause.
I was worried that this game might be region protected, but I am very happy to say it is not. This game working well with my NT...Read More
Its a good game but totally different from gta4 but installation took me 3 weeks i might sound mad but really took 3 weeks it j...Read More
Sandbox style game with a large map, so large that i prefer aeroplanes to travel, and luckily there are aeroplanes, helicopters...Read More