Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Ok so this review is for all but mainly to those people going crazy over the karbonn ads on tv showing the number of features their phones have (case in point: Titanium edition)
I bought a Karbonn A9+ in January 2013. By April it stopped working. I live in Mumbai so I took it to a Karbonn service centre (Fort)and he refused to repair it saying that he does not service bangalore phones. The issue is still ongoing and all the customer care numbers are unavailable. i have taken up the issue with karbonn and they have still not provided me with a solution.
FYI: I BOUGHT THIS PHONE ON EMI FROM FLIPKART AND JUST PAID THE LAST EMI (WITH COMPLPETE REGRET) A FEW DAYS AGO.
WAY TO GO FLIPKART!! I dont know if this fault is with you or karbonn mobiles, but I dont intend to shop online anymore.
Here is a complaint that i wrote to Karbon Customer care but have not got any reply till now.
To Whom soever this may concern:
Phone: Karbon S1.
Date of Purchase: 18/APR/2013
Bill no 20404.
IMEI no: ********50133436
This is in regards to my Karbon S1 phone, i would like to convey
my dissatisfaction with the quality of the phone provided to me.
I bought this system in the month of April and initially it gave me immense happiness to me that
i finally have a Android ph which has the latest features and configuration.
But that did not last long as the phone started freezing almost immediately and i had to log off
and Logon or restart the ph. Most of the Screen savers do not work at all or even if they do,
they would make the system to freeze. Dont worry, these screensavers were from a registered websites
and all the applications thatuse are from a valid websites.
Apart from this the system heats a lot just near the camera area.
A month ago my the speakers on my phone stopped working. I took it to one of your service centers
(Job sheet no: 478,) in Rajajinagar, Bangalore and after about 2 hrs of waiting, he told me that this needs
to serviced at the headoffice. He promised to give the phone back in 4 days, but i only received it after
2 weeks where the speakers did not work immediately after receiving it. I visited the service center again
on Friday 19JUL13 and the engineer got the Ringer replaced. But when i turned on Volume of the system it was
almost 50% less than what was before and even the quality of the speakers is really bad as it has Jarring effet.
Now the recent most issue that i am facing is, neither the SD card nor any of the SIM cards are getting
detected. I did a factory restore and still no changes.
I do not have any more patitence to go to the service center and wait for the service call.
What i would request from your end is that:
1) I would like a full refund done on my phone. (as it is still in warranty)
2) Replacement with a new phone.
Request you to please respond to the same at the earliest.
Great service from flipkart got my phone in just 2 days after ordering it. I am using it from 2 weeks.
It's a great phone with no lags, all apps are working gud, display is good, nice responsive touch.
1. 1.2 Ghz Qualcomm Quad core processor, plays 720p hd videos flawless with mxplayer.
2. Good and sharp display , nice responsive touch.
3.decent 5 mp camera with led flash.
4.in-built 4 gb memory, user accessibleis 1.4 gb for internal storage apps etc.,
5.its has 460 mb free out of 845 mb Ram initially.
1.Battery is just 1600 mah just comes one or less for normal user, for heavy user
it comes 6-8 hrs under low brightness. better to use some battery saver app.
2.cant play 1080p videos.
3.front cam clarity is poor.
4.output in earphones is low when compared to loudspeaker output.
I bought this phone from my local univercell store. I have been using this phone for one week and i thought i would share my experience with you.
1. Great Display
2. Android 4.1 jelly bean! (very few phones in the market have android 4.1 jelly bean right now)
3. Price (i assure you that you wont get any other phone having these specifications at this price point)
4. Quad core processor (I have played games like NFS most wanted, Asphalt 7 and Modern Warfare 4 and they all work perfectly)
5. Camera shoots great pictures for 5mp
1. Battery Life - I need to charge it thrice a day with really really heavy usage (3 hours of really heavy gameplay, an hour of web browsing, an hour of talking without 3g and 30 mins of whatsapp) however, with normal usage (1 hour of talking+messaging, 30 mins of web browsing, 30 mins of facebook and 1 hour of music playback i got comfortably through the day)
2. Very buggy UI - this is not google's stock user interface, it is karbonn's custom user interface. it is filled with bugs. The camera app crashes very frequently. i need to reboot the phone to be able to use it again. Once i delete a picture from the gallery, i have to remove the gallery widget and then place it again in order for it to remove that picture.
3. Call drops constantly - I had a htc desire x before this and the call never dropped even a single time. I need to call that person twice before it starts ringing.
If your budget is tight and you are not a very heavy gamer and dont use your phone for talking that much, this phone is fine for you
Everything seems rocking... except the 1600mAh battery.
Even Karbonn A21 with Dualcore A5 processor has 1800mAh battery :(
Worthy Flagship of Karbonn @10k but Battery backup has to taken seriously into consideration.
i got it today.........just awesome mobile...very slim
only con is 1600 mah battery which can be extended y some good battery saver app..
the benchmarks are also very good(but lower than canvas hd)
overall i think it is a good mobile and compromising on the camera a little and batter life this os the best phone under 10k..
and the benchmarks are way higher (almost double of canvas 2)..
even the screen of s1 is better than canvas 2 and processing power is obviously better than canvas 2...so i suggest to go for this phone if you are looking for a phone under 10k
Its a Gr8 phone at this price, I just received my Phone (white color) and its looks are killing..!!! Great features - screen, touch, display, sound - everything perfect ..!!!
Strongly Recommended, A must have ...!
The problem with this phone is that Qualcomm Quad Core processor has Adreno 203 GPU which cannot handle 1080p videos and high end games.
MediaTek processor on the other hand (which are used by MMX,UMI,GIONEE,XOLO,etc) can easily handle 1080p videos and high end games.
So Qualcomm Quad Core (used in this phone) is somewhat equivalent to MediaTek dual core in gaming and video playback section...
In other section it does score good!
i purchase it 1 month ago...touch is not good...hangs on major work..camera 5mp..but work as 3.2 mp...pls dont buy..battery bACKUP POOR...NET SPEED IN 3G POOR THAN ANY OTHER 3G MOBILE SET...GAME ALSO NOT WORKING...CALL ALSO DROP...IT IS LIKE CHINA SET...IT COST RS 10000 IS TO MUCH...MANY OTHER COMPANY GIVE MORE FACILITY AT THIS PRICE
I was hesitated a bit before buying it as I read some negative reviews about. Even though I brought it and the results were surprising!
1) Excellent camera. DSLR like results. I did not expect this much.Every bit of detail, colour is captured crystal clear.
2)Powerful quad-core processor and 1GB ram never hung or lagged my device!
3)Clear call clearity and nice loudspeaker.
4)One day battery backup with moderate use. Sufficient for me.
5)Crystal clear display.
Overall very satisfied for the amount what I paid.I will definitely suggest for those who want a smartphone of such great features in this budget.