All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|Publisher||Rajpal & Sons|
|Number of Pages||361 Pages|
|Awards||Sahitya Academy Award|
I have read this book after getting it from flip kart. i bought this book because of title and thought will have some important history work. but sorry to say, kamleshwar has just put some of his bakwas thoughts. I would like to put some points and seek answer from write-
1. Why he has targeted bhrahma and other hindu gods only to prove them character less. what about targetting hazrat for marryihng a 6 year old girl? From which authenticated source he got those information? Is he trying to prove points from congress eyes or sell his book among muslims?
2. he says before tulsidas ram was not there. there was not any temple at ayodhya? did he look into the fact and excavation of the sight and points in high court judgement?
3. he says ram is only a myth then from where he his trying to prove ram did adharma by killing dambook and what he is trying to prove hindusim as most dirty religion?
4. when he talks about islam he says islam is good but people made it bad. but when he talks and give references about hinduism he directly said hinduism is bad thats why temples got broken? what point he wants to prove?
5. total book is full of foolish ideas.
6. how this book got sahitya academy? was it given in ruling of congress and minority appeasement and because it abuses hinduism.
This book is very poorly researched and extremely politically biased. If you are genuinely interested in knowing the politics behind partition, read a Marathi book called "Falni(partition): yugantapurveecha itihas (history before the end of a yug)", written by V.G Kanetkar. Sadly, I could not find a translation of the same. If you can read Marathi give it a read, you won't regret it.
most of the english books (Ex. Freedom at midnight) also provide a biased version of the story and sound congress sponsored like the above book (Ktne Pakistan).
Was looking for some hindi books, found this one on Flipkart. The summary said it had one a Sahitya Akademi award. This one is a real gem. I have read a few article by Kamleshwar but first time I was reading his book. It blew me over completely. The writer keeps shuttling you across periods in history trying to trace from where the demand to form Pakistan came. The amount of research into various personalities events and history is amazing. I especially liked the part when he tells the story of Dara shikoh and his fight for power with his brother Aurangzeb. The history of India and future could have been different had he won the war .....
कमलेशवर का यह उपन्यास मानवता के दरवाजे पर इतिहास और समय की एक दस्तक है इस उम्मीद के साथ कि भारत भर में एक के बाद दूसरे पाकिस्तान बनाने की लहू से लथपथ यह परम्परा अब खत्म हो । यह उपन्नास बीसवीं सदी की उपलब्धि है।
this is a crap ...useless book,If you are planning to buy this book please dont buy ...the book makes no sense at all.
I dont know on what basis does this writer wrote this book and why does it got the award