Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Really excellent modem,last two years i am using this modem,there is no problem till now...we can use any simcard and automatically detected the signal..balance check is the another good option.
lava 3g data card it is good product better connection to personal computer or labtop to supported if u buy the tablet check whether the product is support your device or not if u have suitable go it.
In a simple word it is the best Data card. So for i have tried many one but this was the end of my search.
excellent connectivity & the beautiful this which increase it's beauty is it,s calling facility.
I will suggest U go for it...............
1. Maximum speed i got was 880kB/s (on airtel 3G).
2. I didn't find any worrying heating issue (i used it continuously for 5 hour).
3. It 'Never' got disconnected (once in 2 hour doesn't matter). You can configure it to auto connect.
4. It tells your network strength in digits (25 is good) and operators that You can choose from.
5. You can make and receive voice calls, create phone book, see call logs, check balance with itself (USSD e.g., *123#), and set it whether to use only 3G or only 2G selectable option (be careful when using "Auto" option).
6. Low price, Beautiful design and LEDs tell You about type of network (so You don't have to see on screen every time). (Green=3G, Red=2G, Continuous=Connected and Working)
7. Indian (भारतीय) Brand, Be Indian Buy Indian.
1. No detail/software/support for the product available on Official Lava website.
2. Sometime speed fluctuates horribly (probably must be network issue)
3. There must be a tag/ribbon to keep dongle cap along.
4. Does not work very well on 2G data. Speed is not good ~12kB/s (again it must be a network traffic issue).
For me it has been working greatly, i am getting an average download speed of ~550kB/s (or 4.2Mbps) with airtel 3G (using IDM). On 3G it downloads at atleast 1MB per 3 second (minimal speed). I downloaded a 1.7GB file in around 1 hour 20 minute (wireless networks = speed fluctuations) so i think its a Good Modem but i am not sure if its a compatibility issue, network issue or what that i am not able to get speed of more than 150kB/s when on Reliance 3G. (probably it must be a network issue cause diagnostic tool says Reliance's network is 15 which is weak).
Bought this for R1489/- while ago (with 8GB SD Card) so effective price was R1370/- for dongle and R119/- for 8GB SD :-D
1. There must be a ribbon to keep cap handy.
2. A USB extension cable must be provided for in case when it is not possible to use 2 USB ports placed in parallel to each other.
So i am giving it 4/5 (8.8/10) due to some points that i didn't like in (as suggested above under improvements) but overall it is a good product. Those issues if resolved would make it a perfect dongle.
I LIKE IT
I RECOMMEND IT.
It is working nicely with my idea sim.
In my house network range is poor.In the beginning net was getting disconnected again and again.Then i set network search to manual and network mode to UTMS/HSPA only.Now it is working without disconnection and gives 200+ download speed even with just 1 bar in network strength.
Awesome Dongle..! I'm using the product for more than 6 months....No problem, no Disturbances....And one more thing....The USSD Facility of the dongle help me very much. Easily you can check available through USSD Facility, which is not available in any others Branded company Data Cards. I should recommend you to buy the product!