Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I have search many phone on the site then i have decide to buy this mobile phone is good but internal storage is very low. When i install some application then internal storage and ram getting low. So can anybody tell me How to download application and install directly in external storage.
I bought this phone for my Mom from my first salary and i wish i would have got something better.
I know this a low end smartphone with a low end price but dont buy this getting influenced by the specs.
1) So-called dual core processor
2) Speaker quality
3) Battery life (really good in standby)
4) Decent looks
5) Decent screen
1) 256MB RAM. This is very less for a phone running 4.2.2 Jelly bean. The Core applications use most of the ram leaving little for the user to utilize. This will result in launcher re-draws, stutters and long app opening times.
2) Very very low internal storage. Installing 5-6 apps will eat up the little storage space. What to do next? Well.. even if you move some movable apps to sd-card you wont be left with much. Biggest disappointment.
3) Performance Issues (Lags & Stutters): Sure the scrolling and navigation is smooth and lag-free if you are just gonna navigate through the app drawer, contacts and settings menu. But install some apps (5-7) and then you see the phone struggling like a snail. I do not expect this to perform like the quad core phones out there.. but a smartphone should efficiently utilize its internals to do day to day tasks like whatsapp messaging and browsing the web atleast, which the LAVA Iris 402 fails to do. It just cannot multitask even 2 apps.
4) Touch: You need to hold this phone in your hand in order to make the softkeys to work. You keep it one a table or a surface and the softkeys wont work!
5) Earphones: Total crap as everyone must expect.
6) Camera: Fixed focus. Horrible shots. (Again, expected at this price.)
I have used the micromax A89 which was a very good phone running ICS in the same price bracket (6k) and i can say it was a real better deal than the Iris 402. Too bad mmx discontinued it.
this phone is very nice for starters (be it touch phone beginners or migratory attempt to experience android )
In my case, it was a gift to my less tech-savvy mom, so in this price it serves well.
But me being user of some high end touch phones, it disappoints me due to its low RAM...can't even upgrade Gtalk to Hangout because of it.
Camera is the worst thing on this phone but this like/dislike depends on how much important it is for user...in my case, was never a requirement. So its OK.
rest all pomp-n-show is available, like WiFi, secondary cam, Android Jelly Bean, good battery with mixed GPRS use, fits well in palm, camera flash, etc etc.
In this price, one can think of buying this phone if he/she is a beginner for Android...but not meant for gaming or RAM hungry apps.
One star less for average RAM and poor camera.
needed a very basic phone,which wud function widout hanging or glitches...the tv ad of this phone caught my attention,and i decided to buy it out...have been using it for 2 months...nd exprnc has been just great...sexy phone....
The phone is sluggish and had erratic performance. But more than that, it stopped working just after 1 month 12 days. And since then I am trying it to get serviced. While one service center refuses to do service, other says screen is not under warranty and it will cost 800 Rs to repair!
While purchasing product, people not only trust Flipkart for prompt delivery, but also assume the product listed is of descent quality and having standard after sales service.
If it is not so, Flipkart should explicitly specify T&C for such to avoid customer pain, or have "No Question Asked" replacement/service with home pickup/drop for the warranty period.
I orderd for this mobile after reading it come with two GSM slots but it was a lie as it came with one GSM and one CDMA slot so i got it returened though is a cheap phone but buy it after carefully inspection.
hello frnds, recently i bought this product from flipkart but the quality of this phone didnt satisfied me i know this phone is running on the latest jellybean 4.2 but what is the use of jelly bean in just 256 mb ram and in just 1500 mgh battery u wont be able 2 play any games like subwaysurfer temple run etc ............
this phone will surly hang more than 2 times in a day nd the poor battery will be finished in just a few hrs ..............so i returned the product nd purchased a new phone ie mmx a 67 which is much better than this
I have been using this phone for about a couple of weeks now. After I had bought it, I read some online reviews about its low internal memory, which is true. But adding an external card actually covers up for that flaw. So far I have had a couple of issues with this phone, and they have just been about its processing speed. I now will be writing about how this phone has been working ever since I bought it.
Lava iris 402 has 1.2GHz dual core processor, but I guess it is because of its 256MB RAM along with 512MB ROM that this phone slows down at times. It has happened only when I had been playing games on it. On any other application I have never occurred any such issue till date.
It runs on Android Jelly Bean OS that is one of the latest versions, though an even upgraded version came into effect lately. I hope its upgrade will come into picture soon. But otherwise too, Android Jelly Bean is the best OS that has come out in market till date. It is faster, efficient and much more reliable than its predecessors.
It has a good 4 inch display screen that surprisingly has a wonderful resolution. I have seen it, and have also tried it in sunlight. The interface of the phone as a whole is also very much impressive. Soft keys as well as hard keys are very easy to use and operate.
It is good enough for at least 7 hours in one go upon full recharge. I usually charge it after a couple of days because I only have moderate use of it. Its standby time also has a good backup.
It has 2 cameras. The back cam is 3MP, which received some negative reviews, but I did not find it to be that bad. It is low resolution of course, but still picture quality is very much decent. VGA front cam is also not that bad either.
As a complete phone, I find Lava Iris 402 to be a worthy phone and a good buy. I have bought it, and I am happy that I trusted my instincts for buying it.