Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Its just been a day of use and after some tweaking to allow the installation of the apps directly on to MicroSD card and I am already loving this phone.
1. Extremely good screen with very respectable resolution.
2. Ideal size for single hand use.
3. All bells and whistles (dual core CPU, dual camera, 3G, blue-tooth, FM, Wifi etc).
4. Looks well built and robust and seems expensive.
5. Perfect for email, Whatsapp, organizer, streaming music from my Subsonic server, Facebook, Voip calls. Haven't tried Maps and Navigation apps yet.
1. Touch sensitivity may not be of highest standard.
2. Available disk space on the phone is too low (in order of 100 MB or so), as a result you would want to install all your apps on the SD card (I pushed in a 8GB one which seems adequate).
3. Don't expect to play games on this. I did not have any such requirements, therefore not really a con.
4. Camera may not be the best, but I am not a fan of cell phone cams anyway so I don't care.
Bottomline: Great phone at great price, does well at performing all basic functions expected from a smartphone. A word of caution: don't get your expectations too high.
I bought this phone from flipkart and got it delivered on time. all good but the phone is just a waste of money if you're already an android user you'd know what am talking about. But if this is your very first android then you can give it a try.
Because of the very low 256 MB of RAM it's almost unusable. I've been using this phone for over a month now but very unhappy with this purchase. SLOW SLOW SLOW and very LAGGY. obviously we cant expect much from a basic android but this is just not the phone for me.
If you are buying this to play games this is not the phone for you. Put some extra money and buy a phone with at least 1 GB of RAM in it to enjoy your phone to the fullest.
Camera is of no use even though it has 3 Mp of camera it looks like a VGA camera. and the flash in the cam is also almost useless except it helps in the power cut times to find your matchstick or whatever.
As a conclusion this phone would be ok if this is your first android otherwise forget this phone it's not worth it.
The Lava Iris 402 was gifted to me by my brother after he broke the screen of my Micromax Aisha A52. The first thing I noted about the phone was how different it was from my old Micromax. I expected it to be a little better since it is a newer phone but the technological gap is mind blowing.
The phone has a candy bar shape that is quite popular amongst Android devices. The front of the phone is governed by the large 4 inch screen. The power rocker and the power button are placed on the left and right edges of the device. The rear of the phone is quite plan and simple. The bottom of the phone is the speaker that is placed just off center above which is the Lava logo. At the centre is the Android logo with the name of the phone written beneath it. The camera module is on top with a metallic cowl surrounding the camera and the flash.
The phone has a 1.2 GHz dual core processor and 256 MB of RAM. This configuration is pretty good for running the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean that is running the whole show. The internal memory of the phone is 512 MB with a majority of the space taken by the OS. This leaves just 150 MB available for the user. Thankfully, the phone has an expandable memory card slot, a feature that many high end phones such as the HTC One seem to have skimped out on. Aside from this, the phone also has dual SIM capability, 3 G connectivity, Wi-Fi, as well as a proximity sensor and a G sensor.
The phone as a display of 4 inches which I feel is the perfect size. It has a WVGA resolution of 480x800 pixels and is a capacitive screen that has multi touch. The screen has decent viewing angles and average sunlight legibility. The touch responsiveness of the screen is quiet nice and makes playing games or simply using the interface a joy.
The Lava Iris 402 is graced with a 3 megapixel, fixed focus camera that comes with a LED flash. The phone takes some above average photographs during the day and pretty good pictures during the night thanks to the LED flash. There is also a front facing VGA camera that can be used for Skype calls. The videos taken by the phone is pretty average and same can be said for the sound quality.
The phone has a 1500mAh battery this is just about enough for one day, that too with moderate usage. While I do wish that Lava would provide a 2000mAh battery, I can???t really complain since battery capacity is still larger than most other phones in its category.
The Lava Iris 402 is an excellent smart phone that is backed up by a beefy processor and the latest flavor of Android and is one of the most competitive devices in its category.
i hava bought this from flipkart they have delivered the product before the delivery date .The lava iris 402 is good phone at this price range its has a premium feel to it its better than micromax the headset of the phone is good enought and the camera of the phone is also good and the smile detection feature is quite good the problem with the [hone its ram is very less that is 256 mb that is not good enough.This is a good phone around 5000 bucks
I BOUGHT THIS CELL AMRITSAR RETAIL SHOP 5K ITS AMAGING 1.2 PROCESSOR 4.2 JELLY BEAN I SPEND 4 HOUR AROUND SHOPS LOOK EVERY PHONE 5K 6K
MOCROMAX,XOLO,KARBANN CANT GET ANY OF THESE BECOUSE THIS LAVA 3G 402
BEST BEST BEST I LOVE LAVA
VERRY AMOOTH TOCH,FM RECORDING,UNISTALL APPS FUNCTION,SEDULE POWER ON OF AT NIGHT TIME USEFULL SAVE BATTERY,BACKUP RESTORE,FRONT CAMERA VERRY NICE,LAVA CARE,SIM MANAGMENT,FOUR UNIQUIKE THEMES ETC THIS PHONE UNIQUIK FEAUTURES PRICE NOTHING 5 K ONLY BUY IT CLOSE UR EYES
Worst phone got fed up with worst service. I bought phone last year its not even been one year but i lost touch. I was searching since since one month to get touch for my mobile but i couldn't get it. Service is too worst. Memory card is also not getting detected.
ok it your looking for a 5000 to 6000 mobile to cool but it has a scren bilking and you can only use one wechat or whatapp and you bucause not to much please for app every think is OK game OK net good or cool and youtube nice or very good and email ok that all bye
I have search many phone on the site then i have decide to buy this mobile phone is good but internal storage is very low. When i install some application then internal storage and ram getting low. So can anybody tell me How to download application and install directly in external storage.
I bought this phone for my Mom from my first salary and i wish i would have got something better.
I know this a low end smartphone with a low end price but dont buy this getting influenced by the specs.
1) So-called dual core processor
2) Speaker quality
3) Battery life (really good in standby)
4) Decent looks
5) Decent screen
1) 256MB RAM. This is very less for a phone running 4.2.2 Jelly bean. The Core applications use most of the ram leaving little for the user to utilize. This will result in launcher re-draws, stutters and long app opening times.
2) Very very low internal storage. Installing 5-6 apps will eat up the little storage space. What to do next? Well.. even if you move some movable apps to sd-card you wont be left with much. Biggest disappointment.
3) Performance Issues (Lags & Stutters): Sure the scrolling and navigation is smooth and lag-free if you are just gonna navigate through the app drawer, contacts and settings menu. But install some apps (5-7) and then you see the phone struggling like a snail. I do not expect this to perform like the quad core phones out there.. but a smartphone should efficiently utilize its internals to do day to day tasks like whatsapp messaging and browsing the web atleast, which the LAVA Iris 402 fails to do. It just cannot multitask even 2 apps.
4) Touch: You need to hold this phone in your hand in order to make the softkeys to work. You keep it one a table or a surface and the softkeys wont work!
5) Earphones: Total crap as everyone must expect.
6) Camera: Fixed focus. Horrible shots. (Again, expected at this price.)
I have used the micromax A89 which was a very good phone running ICS in the same price bracket (6k) and i can say it was a real better deal than the Iris 402. Too bad mmx discontinued it.