Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I purchased this product a couple of days back from a local shop in the exchange for my previous Galaxy Nexus, which i had to change because of the battery backup. I had to stick to a tight budget of 15k so i brought this piece and so far I am really happy with it.
The pros and cons are as follow:
1) The looks of the phone are very good.
2) The built quality is superb, overall the looks and the built makes it a premium device, so no doubt there.
3) The screen is big i.e 5.5 inches. Surprisingly big for this price range.
4) The Mediatek MTK 6582M at 1.3 GHz performs too good. Beats all phones in below 20k range and some above 20k too, for eg: like Galaxy Grand(both), Mega 5.8, Sony Xperia C etc and i guess it equals Xperia SP. Mediatek MTK 6582M performs better than MTK 6589 and even MTK 6589T and hence beats all Mediatek powered local brand phones.
5) Benchmarks: Antutu - ( 17,100), Quadrant - (6001) and Nenamark - (full 60fps) which is amazing.
6) GPU is Mali-400MP2 which is certainly better than Power VR SGX544 which is almost in all local mediatek powered phones.
6) RAM is 1 GB out of which you get 972 MB usable which is excellent. There is well more than 600 MB RAM free before installing apps.
7) Dual sim.
8) Sound is very loud and good. Not excellently clear but very load and reasonably clear and definitely audible.
9) In-call volume and clarity is good.
10) Music quality in my headphones is good. I haven't tested the stock headphones.
11) Comes with android 4.2.2 installed.
12) Memory can be expanded to 32 GB via micro sd card.
13) Nice and clearly visible notification LED.
14) Lenovo launcher is highly customizable.
15) Pricing is very very good.
1) Battery is good but not excellent. I feel Lenovo made a mistake by giving only 2250 mAh battery to power such a huge screen. It should have been atleast 2500 mAh; but nonetheless it still gives me a good 24 hours of battery life with 3G always on and mild - moderate usage. Should definitely last u through workday hours i.e from morning 10 to evening 8 or something with moderate usage. Ultimately this depends on user to user. One can use the provided Lenovo power app to maximize the battery life.
2) The speaker's loudness sometimes tears the voice.
3) The speaker at times gets covered by surfaces and blocks the sound. I would blame the design of the phones for this.
4) Awkward positioning of buttons. Power button on top and volume button on the right.
5) Its fairly long time since 4.3 has released Lenovo should give it out to its customers now. This should have come with it.
1) Camera is not good at all. Lens is not upto the mark. Bad decision of giving only 5mp of camera in these days..seriously who gives 5mp of camera nowadays!? Front camera is just VGA. Should haven been atleast 8mp rear and 1.3 mp on the front.
2) Too big, Its very very big. A screen of 5 inches or even 5.3 inches like that of S920 would have been better.
3) Resolution is bad for this screen size. As is said in the previous point a screen of 5 inches with this resolution would have been better.
4) Internal memory is just 4 GB out of which you get 2.07 GB for use. I don't like this trend of giving just 4 GB of internal memory. Its too less for installing apps. Moreover you can't transfer apps to your sd card, so you are stuck with 2.07 GB of space for apps unless you root. Should have been atleast 8 GB of internal storage.
5) No Gorilla glass.
Deducting one star for battery capacity and all cons.
A nice tight budget phone with hefty performance and reasonably good battery life(which could have been better). If you are on a budget of less than 17k then you should definitely close your eyes and go for it. For brand freaks, Lenovo is a good reputable brand which you can trust on.
I purchased this phone from Flipkart on 29th night and I received the phone on 31st afternoon. First of all hats off to Flipkart shipping services.
Now coming to the phone:
The main reason I wanted to buy this phone was the big screen (real big 5.5 inch). Though qHD resolution is not very good, bur considering the pricing I am very happy with it.
The second major reason I was looking for a new phone was the battery backup. I had LG optimus 3D which used to give me a backup of max 8-9 hours with just 4.5 inch screen (3G on all time) but I am simply amazed with the battery performance of this mobile. I am getting a battery backup of almost 20 hours with 3G always on. I am a moderate user of mobile. This kind of backup with such big screen is really good.
The 1.3 GHz quad core processor along with 1GB of RAM, the phone performance is really good and moreover at this price range its really what I would ask for.
Though the camera could have been bit better, with 8MP at back and 1.3 MP at front, but am not a guy who is shooting photos much.
All in all this is a very good phone that too considering the price range, I would say Lenovo has done a great job with this phone:-)
I bought LENOVA A850 white phone 6 months back. After usage of 4 months, the phone started struck up. I reinstalled the factory settings twice. Later, after a period of 5 months of usage the speaker started giving trouble. I am unable to hear the voice calls and watch video voice without using ear phone.
The resolution and picture quality is good but the technical difficulties makes the phone not worthy.
I bought this phone for Rs.13,500/- now the price is come down.
My genuine feedback to the flipcart users.
I used this phone for a while now, its been doing great in terms of running applications. but lacking is multitasking ability, camera clarity in daylight and night time. its a bit turn off on these features.
Better go with this if camera is not so that much needed. Its best in price with the features.
Recently bought this phone for my mom.Its awesome.The screen size is mind blowing.
Lenovo is a well established international brand.The experience of using this phone is more than worth the price compared to samsung phones. Personally feel this is better than Samsung Grand for the price.