Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Purchased this device from a Local Store at a price of Rs.12,600/- and moment I unboxed, I realised a BIG device.
Display is good with Modest pixel density and satisfactory viewing angles. But brightness and sunlight visibility is not upto the mark. 540x960 pixel resolution is not apt for a 5.5 display. But pixels are not embarrassingly visible and lenovo manage it well.
Touch & Typing:
Atleast for an hour, I though touch is a Gone Case in this device but as I continued using it, the touch became relatively smooth and more usable than the first one hour. Might be an initial Hic-Up!! Keypad is well laid and is comfortable to type both in landscape and portrait modes. Point to mention here is the keyboard has the inbuilt quality of continuous input which makes life even more easy.
Plays Mid level games to moderate Highlevel games properly without an issues. Tried Subway Surfers, Templerun 2, Dead Trigger, Asphaly 8 etc and all of them played seamlessly.
Gives 21 Mbps speed on HSDPA+ and all works very well. Call clarity is good and no call drops faced so far.
Works on ARMv7 Processor clocked at 1.3 Ghz and 1 Gb RAM out of which more than 580MB is free and user available. Interal memory is 4GB out of which 1.2 GB is used for Mass storage and 0..91 GB is free for Apps. 32GB expandability is allowed.
This is the only Con of the phone as far as I am concerned. Outdoor snaps and Ok ok.. but indoor snaps are pathetic. Noika 2MP cam is far better than this 5MP cam. So if you want to take a lot of snaps, this is certainly not a better option for you. ANd if you are ignoring camera part, this is one of the better devices available at a budget price of below 13K.
A 4 Star rating gives proper justification as Camera is bad. UI is simple with additional themes pre-installed on the device. Lenovo should work on cameras of their devices. But at this price, 1.3 GHz Quadcore processor and 1GB RAM is impressive. Value for Money phone and definitely deserves a try. Happy Flipkarting!!!!!
I purchased this product a couple of days back from a local shop in the exchange for my previous Galaxy Nexus, which i had to change because of the battery backup. I had to stick to a tight budget of 15k so i brought this piece and so far I am really happy with it.
The pros and cons are as follow:
1) The looks of the phone are very good.
2) The built quality is superb, overall the looks and the built makes it a premium device, so no doubt there.
3) The screen is big i.e 5.5 inches. Surprisingly big for this price range.
4) The Mediatek MTK 6582M at 1.3 GHz performs too good. Beats all phones in below 20k range and some above 20k too, for eg: like Galaxy Grand(both), Mega 5.8, Sony Xperia C etc and i guess it equals Xperia SP. Mediatek MTK 6582M performs better than MTK 6589 and even MTK 6589T and hence beats all Mediatek powered local brand phones.
5) Benchmarks: Antutu - ( 17,100), Quadrant - (6001) and Nenamark - (full 60fps) which is amazing.
6) GPU is Mali-400MP2 which is certainly better than Power VR SGX544 which is almost in all local mediatek powered phones.
6) RAM is 1 GB out of which you get 972 MB usable which is excellent. There is well more than 600 MB RAM free before installing apps.
7) Dual sim.
8) Sound is very loud and good. Not excellently clear but very load and reasonably clear and definitely audible.
9) In-call volume and clarity is good.
10) Music quality in my headphones is good. I haven't tested the stock headphones.
11) Comes with android 4.2.2 installed.
12) Memory can be expanded to 32 GB via micro sd card.
13) Nice and clearly visible notification LED.
14) Lenovo launcher is highly customizable.
15) Pricing is very very good.
1) Battery is good but not excellent. I feel Lenovo made a mistake by giving only 2250 mAh battery to power such a huge screen. It should have been atleast 2500 mAh; but nonetheless it still gives me a good 24 hours of battery life with 3G always on and mild - moderate usage. Should definitely last u through workday hours i.e from morning 10 to evening 8 or something with moderate usage. Ultimately this depends on user to user. One can use the provided Lenovo power app to maximize the battery life.
2) The speaker's loudness sometimes tears the voice.
3) The speaker at times gets covered by surfaces and blocks the sound. I would blame the design of the phones for this.
4) Awkward positioning of buttons. Power button on top and volume button on the right.
5) Its fairly long time since 4.3 has released Lenovo should give it out to its customers now. This should have come with it.
1) Camera is not good at all. Lens is not upto the mark. Bad decision of giving only 5mp of camera in these days..seriously who gives 5mp of camera nowadays!? Front camera is just VGA. Should haven been atleast 8mp rear and 1.3 mp on the front.
2) Too big, Its very very big. A screen of 5 inches or even 5.3 inches like that of S920 would have been better.
3) Resolution is bad for this screen size. As is said in the previous point a screen of 5 inches with this resolution would have been better.
4) Internal memory is just 4 GB out of which you get 2.07 GB for use. I don't like this trend of giving just 4 GB of internal memory. Its too less for installing apps. Moreover you can't transfer apps to your sd card, so you are stuck with 2.07 GB of space for apps unless you root. Should have been atleast 8 GB of internal storage.
5) No Gorilla glass.
Deducting one star for battery capacity and all cons.
A nice tight budget phone with hefty performance and reasonably good battery life(which could have been better). If you are on a budget of less than 17k then you should definitely close your eyes and go for it. For brand freaks, Lenovo is a good reputable brand which you can trust on.
am 100% satisfied user of this product.., this mobile is exellent.
screen is a awesome HD defenition cristal clear IPS LCD..
battery backup is good
speaker is loud n crisp
dont think just buy it!!
lenovo for those who do !!
PROS:large display(actually uncomfortably large for a phone),Bright display,loud speakers
superlative user interface and software bundle,sturdy build quality,battery last for a day with average multimedia and internet.
CONS: only negative is i found is the screen lock button which is very small and located at the top. very annoying and painful to control as the phone size is big. this is the biggest drawback i have seen in Lenevo phones. now they are releasing phones with the button comparatively bigger and on the side.
Another big problem is that you cannot move app to SD card..hence cannot install large apps and games.constrained to 2GB only .
Firstly its the pricing that the pro for the Mobile,13000k you pay and you get worth features of 20 to 22k. Believe it or not this Mobile easily beats LG's Google Nexus 4 and Moto G(Courtesy: Antutu Benchmarks).The touch and feel is good,candybar. The phone slips off your hands easily because of the smooth fiber finishing.The backcover though is slightly difficult to remove,Might be a minor drawback incase the phone hangs and if you plan of removing the battery and replacing it.The display is good and not great(240 ppi)..you cant ask more for this price range.The fully customizable Lenovo UI is simple fascinating and fantastic, you'd never be bored of your phone.The Graphics,Mali 400MP which clocks around
400 Mhz is a wow kind of a feeling. You can play almost any game that's out there in the play store except Thor:The Dark World (don't know what they expect to be in a device).The 1.3Ghz Mediatek MT6582M offers you good multitasking.
The speakers are pretty decent and not to forget,Lenovo offers an in-built equalizer that is compatible with most of the music players.
The camera is the embarrassing part of the phone.You get good pictures only when there is proper lighting and forget about the front camera its just a VGA of 0.3 MP.
If you are looking for a budget phone which is fast,durable and brand freak buy this instead of Micromax, Karbon, Celkon or Panasonic.
I've been using this phone for a month and a half now.
Well firstly let me tell you why this potentially high-end phone is priced at around 15 K,this phone has a screen size of 5.5 " at a resolution of 540 x 960 Pixels,which isn't the best resolution for a 5.5" phone,it will seem a bit less sharp than a Note 2 because of the lower pixel density but then again,it's nothing to complaint about considering that this phone never hangs or freezes or lags.
I've tried all sorts of applications/games,not once has it died on me.
It boots pretty quickly even when you un-check the 'fast boot' option,all thanks to the 1.2 Quad Core processor.
Lenovo has installed a pretty neat UI which is very easy to browse through and experiment with,one feature that has proven to be very handy is the 'tethering' option available on this phone,you can share your phone's 2G/3G to other phones (i.e if they support Wi-Fi),you can share it with your PC, via. Wi-fi or USB and the connection is very stable.The device doesn't heat up or burst into flames,nothing of that sort,it just does it's job without creating a drama.
The battery life is slightly above average,the touch response is brilliant and .. oh,there's one more important thing that you need to know,unlike the low-end android phones which run on ICS or GB,you absolutely cannot move your apps to memory card unless you root this device.You see,in some android phones,you can download an app like AppMgr 2 or 3 and move some of the apps from phone mem to memory card even if the phone isn't rooted but on this.. you cant!! It just doesn't let you,the only way to do that would be to root your phone,you get around 2.something GB to install your apps,which according to me is pretty sufficient.
The camera is .. well quite basic,it has a lot of features to play around with and it's auto-focus is pretty sharp but the camera itself is shy when it's asked to shoot in low-light environments.Apart from that it's very neat.
To sum it up,this is an amazing device with little or no hiccups!!
It wont disappoint you .. unless you are a relative of Steve Jobs!!
-Large screen with good resolution at this price.
-Battery backup is good as compared to other phones in this price range, lasts more than a day on normal usage, like, Internet and calls on usual.
-Sound on speaker and on ears is good and loud.
-Touch is very good
-Speed is awesome.
-Gaming is too good on it.
-Ram enough to run a giant like this.
-Camera is jus 5 MP and quality is not too good.
-Internal Memory also not enough
last but not least,,, Flipkart delivered it in jus 3 days on the occasion of Diwali, which is truely amazing.
Over all value for ur money,,, fully satisfied with my purchase.
I purchased this phone from Flipkart on 29th night and I received the phone on 31st afternoon. First of all hats off to Flipkart shipping services.
Now coming to the phone:
The main reason I wanted to buy this phone was the big screen (real big 5.5 inch). Though qHD resolution is not very good, bur considering the pricing I am very happy with it.
The second major reason I was looking for a new phone was the battery backup. I had LG optimus 3D which used to give me a backup of max 8-9 hours with just 4.5 inch screen (3G on all time) but I am simply amazed with the battery performance of this mobile. I am getting a battery backup of almost 20 hours with 3G always on. I am a moderate user of mobile. This kind of backup with such big screen is really good.
The 1.3 GHz quad core processor along with 1GB of RAM, the phone performance is really good and moreover at this price range its really what I would ask for.
Though the camera could have been bit better, with 8MP at back and 1.3 MP at front, but am not a guy who is shooting photos much.
All in all this is a very good phone that too considering the price range, I would say Lenovo has done a great job with this phone:-)
I purchased this handset on 19 Jan 2015 and by 11th day the speaker is gone completely. Now while making calls I have to use loud speaker or headphone. Just imagine, can anyone always use the calls on loud speaker or headphone? Also in product Description the say the Internal storage is 4GB but its available only 2GB. Again its a fraud. I tried to replace with flipkart but they gave some troubleshooting steps which is of no use. I am still facing the same issue and no one is caring to resolve the issue for me. Buyers be aware with this website and product. No bady is caring in this website to give proper and quick resolution to customer. This is my personal bad experience with flipkart.
The 1.3 GHz MediaTek Quad-core processor delivers a lag free performance in this mobile, no heating issues. The batter capacity of 2250 mAh may seem low on spec, but it wont let you down. I charge this phone using the Mi power bank and it easily lasts more than a day. The Lenovo launcher is quite good, has many options. Its easy to apply themes and customize this mobile. The 5.5" IPS screen is excellent, perfect size for a mobile. Many people still think 5.5" is too big, but actually it seems to be the optimum size for browsing, reading, watching vedios, and playing games. I found this to be the biggest size which fits my pocket perfectly (6" screen doesn't fit).
Now coming to the limitations,
1. Screen resolution is only 200ppi. Not bad, but could have been better.
2. No OTG support.
3. Primary camera is mediocre, secondary one is poor, so not for camera lovers.
4. Internal memory (2.25 GB) is on the lower side.
In spite of its limitations, it offers great value for money.