Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I ordered this item on on 6th March 2014 and got it delivered after 1 day on 8th and I am writing this review on 18th (almost after 10 days of using it).
Before buying this item I had couple of tablets on my mind excluding this one. Then I came across this tab and read all the user reviews on flipkart and decided to go with this one on the basis of these reviews. And guess what, I got an amazing tab (though it is very early to say but being a software developer I can sense that from my technical point of view).
My pros and cons.
1) No headphones in the box.
2) Average Camera quality.
3) 3500 mAh battery looks little bit low when I see the package.
( personal con (:P) : I miss HDMI ).
pros: (When I am discussing about the pros I am not saying that the feature is at its best. Take a look at market, compare price and feature and conclude)
1) 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor, can not ask for more.
2) 16 GB internal memory (no point to complain).
3) No heating issues till now in my case.
4) 1024 x 600 display but when I run 1080p videos, I do not see any kind of lagging, runs fine.
5) dual Sim with 3G. (is not that great..!!!)
6) 10-12 hrs backup with playing video, surfing on wifi (in case of mobile data I guess it will be little lower), playing games.
7) easy hold and affordable weight.
8) And yes last but not the least, It comes at 12,899/- with a brand value of "Lenovo".
And about flipkart, you rock and keep on ruling.
Hi got this tab on Saturday, this was my first Lenovo product, I am in love with it, there are no major flaws in the tab. Pros and cons are as follows:-
1. Nice bright Display, less PPI, but still beautiful, better than samsung tab 3 T211
2. Quad core MTK 8389 processor, believe me works blazzzzzzing fast..
3. Graphics are superb with PowerVR SGX 544 @ 300 MHz
4: Touch response is very good
5. Has 16GB inbuilt memory, so don't worry about games with large data
6. Dual SIM, freedom to switch between networks, wait.!..you can make calls too !!!!. quality of call is very clear with headsets..
7. Loud and clear inbuilt stereo speakers, you will enjoy watching movies with them...
1. Camera is below average (I have never set any expectation for it)
2. Weight is little heavy and thick compared to compiteters. (But not that bulky.....)
3. Weak reception with inbuilt ear-piece (With bluetooth and Headsets its great)
So don't think twice... Grab one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lenovo has been moving forward at its own pace launching newer, better products and treating Indian market at par with US market.
I was waiting for a quad core tablet in the affordable range. yes there was nexus 7 but its 3g version was costly .Some local offerings were there but they never felt reliable.
and my wait was over with A3000. I bought this at some 1000 bucks cheaper than the online rate at a local authorised lenovo store. As soon as i started it, it gave a firmware update ota showing the commitment of Lenovo.
I will start with the cons
1. no flash for the 5mp primary camera but IMHO tablets are not meant to be used for photography
2. no screen guard provided in the box
3. resolution of 1024*640 but my eyes can't make much difference compared to full hd 7 inch tablets
4. no headphones provided
5. moderate heating up under heavy usage
now the pros . . .
1. though it has a mediatek processor its quite smooth and supports 1080p video play back
2. dual sim, 3g support, call facility
3. pure user interface, lenovo has not made much changes to the jellybean experience, works seamlessly
4. service centres all over india and 2 years extended warranty
5. antutu benchmarks places the processor just alongwith nexus 7(2012) version but below samsung exynos quadcore
6. 16 gb inbuilt memory more than enough for 5000+ songs or 12 movies
I believe it's price will fall further when the rupee stabilises and right now it is the best value for money tablet in Indian market. Buy now !
Purchased this tab last week , no problem seen yet.
Also I have researched a lot before purchasing of this tablet, and a found out that in this range it is a far better tablet than any other tab. I was using lenovo mobile from last 8 months and it serve me really good which made a good trust on Lenovo product in this segment.
Guys very light weight tab with good battery bach up, with one full charge it gives you a proper 14 hours back up with extensive use, touch is nice , dual sim, no connectivity issue, buy it if you are thinking of it.
CONS: no tethering , no extra applications given by company, camera quality is ok, low incoming voice while calling.
And guys , Flipkart is Flipkart, the service which they have provided me is far better than any other online retailer, I recived the product within 2 days with no issues.
Also after sell service is too good that if you have any issue they will exchange it without much enquiry about the product. This is my personal experience. thanks flipkart.
I bought this flipkart.com and the delivery time is just 40 hours.
The Levovo 3000 Tablet phone is working too good. At Rs.14995/- it is double worth buying.
Have good speed on selecting multiple apps, good sound from speaker and good crystal clear display too. In-build 16 GB helps me to save my money from buying additional card.
The negative points are the rear camera have 5MP. But the pictures taken from the camera are look like, taken from 2 MP with ordinary phones. You can't experience the real Quality of 5 MP with this tablet.
The Box doesn't contains Cary case and importantly Earphones.
I have purchased this product from a well known electronic chain. The product seemed 'rightly priced' & 'has all features'..... but didn't knew that I was making a serious mistake.
Initially, I had observed some whitish patch on tablet screen whose size kept getting bigger & bigger as the time passed. I approached the Lenovo customer care for repairs.They refused to accept it treating it as a physical damage by looking at snapshot of tablet. They are now denying warranty.Any guy with ordinary prudence can easily confirm that defect is internal.
In my opinion, please avoid Lenovo products. I am not grumbling or washing dirty linen here in public. You may be unfortunate one who lands up with a defective product which this company will never acknowledge.Then you will keep running behind the service guys / customer care at Lenovo till you are fed up of the nasty experience.
First of all let me tell you why I bought this tab, I am not much of a tablet carrying person, but I figured out it is better to have a tablet just for the sake of gaming. I did a lot of comparison between all the tablets, Samsung, Nexus, Asus, Micromax & I-ball, but this one takes the prize.
Amazing speed, never hangs, 16 GB is enough for the apps. Good display.
Best part is dual sim. Very few tablets have those.
I was a bit confused between this one and Samsung Tab 3, but I thought I will take the risk, so just bought it and I am very much satisfied.
Yeah, the battery backup is bit low. But that's fine with me.
The only problem is to get a cover for this particular tablet. But that's manageable too.
To summarize, I would say, if you like to have a tablet just for playing games then go for it.
Got this Tab delivered on time as promised of 2-3 days, I bought after lots of research as my main criteria was "Budget Tab"(...not more than16K) with good "Product Quality", "Feature and Specification", "Brand value" and "Service" and my primary requirements was to read e-books, watching movies, Internet on the go (data) for checking emails and chatting.
Shortlisted Nexus 7 and Lenevo A3000 as both have Quad core processor where as Samsung Tab and Asus fonetab are Dual and Single core processor so didn't consider them.
Considered Nexus 7 as it has good display (1280x800) and selling at attractive price having lots of satisfied users, but only thing which I didn't like is it does not have 2G or 3G data support so you are always dependent on Wi-Fi or mobile tethering, second thing you don't have Micro SD card support so you have to live with built-in 16GB space not at all sufficient for me.
Lenevo has 1024x600 display only drawback but when I checked and compared with Nexus 7 in local store I felt display is really not that bad. So finalized Lenevo A3000 based on the following parameters.
Quad Core Processor, Dual Sim support (3G and 2G for data), MicroSD card support upto 64GB. Good display (*not bad actually) and really good performance used it for 24 hrs and really satisfied, read PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS files, It could play most of the format of movies and played songs with good sound quality via external speaker and headphone. device is not getting heated up after continuous use as seen on cheap tabs, no lagging can be seen.
Battery could have been much better, Lenevo providing 3500 mAh battery and weight is little bit at higher side (350g). But you can not expect to have everything as per you need at your price band. So overall I can say very good tab and am very much satisfied with the build quality, performance and product having brand label "Lenevo".
Good customer experience with Flipkart and the Seller - WS seller.
Purchased this one, A3000 abt 3 weeks ago. on the positives
- seems quite fast with 4 processors
- the user interface is quite good/crisp and friendly
- decent RAM, storage
with 2G/3G support and calling facility as a bonus, seems like a complete product
of late I have been having issues (real nasty ones) with
- SIM slot being not recognized
- many a times, it reboots on it's own for no rhyme or reason. this is the most nasty one
called up Lenovo customer care, they do not have the product serial no registered in their database. So I had to fax them the bill copy.
They asked me to take the tablet to the support center at Old airport road (bangalore)
I will fight to return the product and get the full money back. Unless they convince me the SIM slot issue is a minor one, I will press for full return of my money
Bought Lenovo idea Tab on April .hardly used for 10 days and the Tab is in the service Centre it has too many issue and flipkart won't take it back but they say easy return policies.just total loss money.