Electronic Accessories - 10% Off on Camera, Computer & Mobile accessories
All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|Key Features||Perfect for Cleaning Camera Lenses, Telescopes and Binocular Lenses, Small Aperture Spotting Scopes, Retractable Dust Removal Brush, Special Non-liquid Cleaning Element, Unique Self-replenishing Tip, Convenient and Portable|
|In The Box||Lens Cleaner|
|Brush Type||Retractable Brush|
Lenspen is definitely a must for all (d)SLR users. It makes those 'Oh! So deadly' fingerprints vanish within seconds... just like magic! Moreover, the best part about it is the retractable brush which helps dust off any potentially abrasive particles, thus sparing your precious lens from those hideous scratches.
If you are still struggling with a MicroFiber cloth, that too with barely acceptable results; it is time for an upgrade, mate. When you will see the 'as good as new' lens after a few cleanings with Lenspen you'll pat yourself on your back for buying it.
- Very very veryâ¦ effective
- Convenient to carry
- Easy to use
- Being so compact; it is very easy to lose. Especially the cap, without which the Lenspen would be rendered useless. (Tip: Make sure to tuck the cap in your pocket while using. Sounds silly, but this tip would surely help several absentminded souls like me. :P )
Now, at the risk of sounding hackneyed I'd like to add: Terrific service from Flipkart. This incidentally happens to be the first item I purchased from Flipkart and I fell in love with the site. Now within a month of placing my first order I'm proud to say that I'm a 'Flipkart Shopaholic'.
This lens cleaning pen is quite a catch at this price. This pen fulfills all the need of cleaning the lens.
1. The pen is very compact and can be carried everywhere along with the lens.
2. The carbon tip actually removes the smudges with ease without any damage to the lens.
1. The Retractable Dust Removal brush should have a cap as it becomes susceptible to dust or dirt since that end is exposed.
The carbon tip cleaner is promised to last upto 500 uses; not sure if that is possible but will have to wait and watch.
Anyways its a good bargain at this price. Again awesome service by flipkart received this product in a day. Thanks and keep up the good work. :)
I have been wondering since long as to what lens cleaning equipment I need to buy for my Nikon D7000 and three other lenses. Researched a lot and pity I didn't search it on flipkart. After going through various reviews, both pros and cons, I decided to place my first ever order on Flipkart.
1) The product got shipped and delivered in real time. I have been and am still a person with zero patience level. And when I say it got delivered within 48 hours means, Flipkart satisfied me.
2) The Pen is just amazing. How did I get to use it for the first time? I hid my prime and kit lenses at the bottom of my computer table and went for a photoshoot at Zoological Park, only to be informed by my wife that my two year old son was found playing with my lenses. I rushed home to see the top hoya filter full of his finger prints and oil marks. Used it as suggested and within 10 seconds, everything's gone, just vanished out of the thin air.
3) The size is small and the build quality is good. I would pay even Rs.1000/- for this. It delivers!!! You can carry it without any problem. Believe me, you cannot go wrong with this item.
4) There are no cons. The cap, as suggested above, is not lose. And if you are a habitual person who often loses something on the street, then better not go for it and instead chose a huge kit to be carried in your laptop bag. If you are very particular and caring towards your equipment, this one works wonders, hence I termed it "Small Wonder"
5/5 for both flipkart and the Product!
A must have accessory for your expensive camera lens. Does good cleaning job of smears and smudges caused by fingerprints and other sources. The first and best you can do to keep off the scratches from your camera lens and LCD screen. If you ever try to wipe of dust from your LCD or lens with a finger or dry cloth that is a dead sure invitation for scratches if not for smudges and smears. But with the brush and carbon tip of the lens-pen, scratches and smears are thing of past. Of course don't take the carbon tip to remove scratches from the lens and the LCD as one reviewer puts it.
Great to have one for your camera gear, but don't expect the carbon replenishing cap to be good enough for five hundred replenishes.
About flipkart's service..Just fantastic
I ordered this lens cleaner along with a Hoya 67mm UV filter from flipcart. Got the filter in 3days (Kudos to flipcart!) But may be due to some courier difficulties got the cleaner more than a week later. What so ever, this cleaner is an excellent one at the price range. The brush is very smooth cleans the dust very effectively and a few circular motion with the carbon tip sparkles the lens like a brand new one. Cons I found is the brush has no cover tip which makes the brush itself exosed to dust and the carbon cover tip has no string attached. If the tip is lost somehow then it is trouble!
I do have a canon entry level slr camera - 1100D. While taking pictures for a longer duration my lens will get wrapped up with...Read More
it is a good product. working properly and cleaning is aslo well. i have used several time. completely satisfied with this prod...Read More
I have been wondering since long as to what lens cleaning equipment I need to buy for my Nikon D7000 and three other lenses. R...Read More
The cleaner works perfectly as it said. My Nikon D3100 lenses (18-55 & 70-200) needed some serious cleanup. A friend of min...Read More