Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
There were 2 reasons that I purchased this
1. Clothes should dry quicker in the Delhi winters!
2. Wash the mountain of clothes that my 2 year old seems to create so that my help does not run away!
I am happy to report that both these objectives were achieved with a week of using this. The house help seems to be more adept at using this that even I am, its that easy to use.
*Set the clean type (cotton, wollens etc.)
* Put the detergent
* Press Play - That's it
And at 1000 RPM it does an amazing job at getting the excess moisture out.
LG installation was excellent, as was Flipcart's prompt delivery.
Overall quite happy!
Bought this washing machine a couple of months back. I needed a machine that would help me wash clothes for a family of two without worrying about what a machine wash would do to the clothes. And that is where this machine scores.
1) We bought the 5.5kg version and that is good enough for washing all clothes we pile up in 3-4 days.
2) While two months is too short a time frame to see if this machine inflicts any serious damage on clothes, what I like about this one is all the inbuilt programs it has. So you just need to chose the category the clothes fall into (cotton, wollens, delicate, etc), pick that mode and the inbuilt program adjusts the temperature and RPM accordingly. Don't need to know much to operate this one!
3)I've used other washing machines, one other thing I can definitely say is it super silent - hardly makes any noise when it is working.
Haven't come across any so far. But could be too early to know.
All in all seems to be a good buy!