Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
The Android phone uses a 3.2 inch TFT LCD screen supporting HVGA resolution of 480 x 320 pixels to produce vibrant images. The Android based LG phone sports a 3 megapixel camera supporting 4x digital zoom to help you click clear and sharp snaps. To help you recognize the place where you have clicked a photo this camera supports geo-tagging. Also, it allows you to record videos at 24 fps with a resolution of 640 x 480 pixels.
DesignThe stylish yet compact LG P698 features a sleek design with rounded edges. On the right side of the phone is the microUSB port and left side features the volume rocker. You will find a small power lock key on the top that is meant to lock the screen when not in use. There is a 3.5 mm audio jack on the top left corner of the phone. This LG phone comes to you with a proximity sensor. The LG Optimus dual is ready to fit in your hand with the dimensions of 59 x 114 x 12.1 mm and a weight of 124.6 g.
Storage and BatteryThis LG phone has been equipped with an internal memory of 160 MB to store all your files and documents on your handset. However, if you have movie files, videos or songs that are not finding space on the phone then you can insert a microSD card of up to 32 GB. The LG Optimus Net Dual is powered by 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery to meet the heavy duty requirements of the various apps and functions running on the phone.
Connectivity and FeaturesThe LG P698 has integrated all those features that offer you better connectivity. This phone is GPRS and EDGE enabled. To experience faster Internet, you can use 3G on this phone. You can connect to the nearest Wi-Fi hotspot with the Wi-Fi feature on this phone. If you want to exchange files and data with other devices then Bluetooth and USB port are ready to help you. There is a 3.5 mm audio jack that lets you connect your mobile to the headphone or to the external speakers. This device complies with DLNA thus making your mobile phone compatible with most of the other devices.
The LG phone features music and video player to keep you entertained at all times. There is FM Radio to help you listen to your favourite RJ talk or any other show on the radio. This phone allows you to take a leap in to your virtual profile from any location with the help of social networking sites integration (SNS) app. If you want to eliminate the Internet from high speed data transfer then Wi-Fi direct is something that you will appreciate. You can connect with other devices and play games as well without the mediation of Internet by using Wi-Fi direct.
There is an accelerometer and digital compass on this LG P698 to help you out in your day to day activity. To serve your business requirements, this phone has been loaded with document viewer and pushmail. The LG Optimus is ready to help you in search of your destination in unknown places with A-GPS integrated with Google maps.
|In Sales Package||Handset, Battery, Charger, Headset, 2 GB microSD Card, Data Cable, User Manual|
|SIM||Dual SIM, GSM + GSM, (Dual Standby)|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive|
|Business Features||Document Viewer, Pushmail (Microsoft Exchange)|
|Operating Freq||GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS - 2100|
|OS||Android v2.3 (Gingerbread)|
|Resolution||HVGA, 480 x 320 Pixels|
|Primary Camera||Yes, 3 Megapixel|
|Video Recording||Yes, 640 x 480|
|Zoom||Digital Zoom - 4x|
|Other Camera Features||Geo-tagging, Auto Focus|
|Type||Li-Ion, 1500 mAh|
|Talk Time||11 hrs (2G)|
|Standby Time||556 hrs (2G)|
|Memory and Storage|
|Included Memory Card||2 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, upto 32 GB|
|Memory||512 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Yes, 802.11 b/g/n|
|USB Connectivity||Yes, micro USB, v2|
|Tethering||USB, Wi-fi Hotspot|
|Navigation Technology||A-GPS, with Google Maps|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v3, Supported Profiles (EDR)|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Music Player||Yes, Supports MP3, eAAC, WAV|
|Video Player||Yes, Supports MP4, H.263, H.264|
|SAR Value||The Highest SAR Value for this Model Phone Tested by DASY4 for Use at the Ear is 1.26 W/Kg and When Worn on the Body is 1.15 W/Kg|
|Call Memory||Practically Unlimited|
|Phone Book Memory||Practically Unlimited|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Digital Compass|
|Additional Features||Upto 7 Display Screens, PC Sync, MMS Enabled, Application Manager, LG Smart Share, LG Social, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Important Apps||SNS Integration|
|1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories|
For those who wants to buy just because of dual SIM, note dual standby. When you are on a call, other SIM is dead (not reachable to anyone). Even if you GPRS on one SIM, other SIM is dead. So both SIMs are not active.
Solution for this is
when using GPRS - use first SIM in 3G mode with 2G GPRS pack so you can use GPRS in one SIM and you can receive calls in other SIM. If you use GPRS in 2G mode on one SIM, other SIM is dead.
receiving call waiting when on another call - activate call forwarding to other number on both SIMs so when you are on call and someone tries to reach you on other SIM will be directed to first SIM and you will see call waiting.
Other functions are okay. I would say this is okay mobile. Do not expect much from this mobile. GPS reception is very bad particularly when you are inside a building.
Sometimes dual SIM function gives you trouble(restarts by itself, SIMs go dead etc.)
The phone has very nice look with the sleek design.
Screen clarity is excellent.
We can also upgrade the Android latest version.
internet and other applications works very fast, but performance would be a bit slow while dialing and receiving calls.
For video games, it's awesome.
Battery backup is not that much good,comes 3-4 hrs if we use continuously, and comes 35-40hrs if we use it only for calls.
Headset is not up to the mark.
Touch screen is too good.
I bought this phone from flipkart about 2 months back. Before this, I had been using Spice Mi-270 (dual sim android 2.2) and also use Nokia E-63 currently.
Pros: really good screen:
(1) brilliant display.
(2) Touch is generally responsive, except while in call.
(3) Media audio quality is good.
(4) Phone is pretty handy, both in size & weight.
(5) Internet browsing experience is great on this phone
(6) General Apps work pretty well (didn't try angry birds & stuff like that)
(7) Given that it is dual sim phone, its battery life is pretty okay
(8) When Data connection is active on one sim, your both sim cards pretty much remain in coverage
Cons: the phone features are very unreliable.
(1) When the keypad is locked, it takes at least 2-3 strong swipes to answer the call. Many times it takes so long and so many attempts to answer the call that the call would get disconnected by the time the swipe gets registered.
(2) It is equally difficult to end a call. It takes quite sometime and many attempts to end active call. The touch doesn't get registered at all times to end it.
(3) It is almost impossible to use IVR on this phone which requires you to key in your credit card number and pin (& things like that), because the key strokes don't get registered properly.
All the above keystrokes issues happen only while in call, or when it resumes from standby/keylock.
(3) Very frequent hangs & reboots: on avg, my phone crashes & reboots at least once everyday on its own.
(4) After reboot of phone, if you leave the phone unattended, the sim cards don't get registered automatically, so many times your phone remains out of coverage.
(5) If your sim card has pin lock, it hangs a lot while unlocking the phone. The startup of the phone is a nightmare
(6) There is a proximity sensor in phone which locks the keypad when you hold the phone close to your ear, to prevent accidental touches on screen. This is a good feature too, but it is probably too active, and results in keypad not getting unlocked even in normal times.
(7) LG has not released any bug fixes to the best of my knowledge
This is a really good mobile to start with
This is my first Android mobile phone, I got gifted, This is really good mobile
1. This mobile has a really good processor, it runs many application at a time, but however it sometimes hangs & need to restart it, dont install any external keyboard layout, it could be very disturbing after a while, this could cause your mobile hang for a while more.
2. Dont like the dailer, it is the normal dialer as of all android mobile, sometimes causes problem to answer it & end it.
3. U have good phone memory 160 mb however some apps have alreay utilised almost 60-80MB of the memory.
4. Bluetooth is really awesome it has really nice range, if u plan to purchase a bluetooth headphone this mobile has really good range that can cover up the wide radius, ofcourse it has the 3.0 version of it thats really good.
5. Touch screen is good, u can have 2 touchs at a time function, its smooth and good, if u have high end phone experiance user, then u would like this touch, its a normal TFT touch screen.
6. Battery life is normal as normal as other android mobile, you have to charge once a day for sure, if u are an average user of all the utilities.
7. Dual sim is good, but in this phone if u use one sim card for the Net then/GPRS then other sim card losses its network connectivity, so make sure what are your users then use, cause i am using the single sim function in the dual sim phone, so choose other model P690, this is relative term.
8. Camera quality is Fair & also good, it gives u clear picture with proper lights, there is no flash light in this phone, there is good function to switch between the sim card.
9. This mobile is really good for the apps to work on it, u could do much more when u explore the android market.
10. Personally i loved this cell for my personal use, this mobile is worth its price.
11. The loud speaker is good, u can hear your alarm & ringtones for sure its loud enough.\, however in loudspeaker u will not like the music it will feel like its exploding, listen in the headphones they are really good
12. The phone Mic communicated less volume to other party(Might be only my cell, but just telling you), as compare to the headphones.
Purchase this mobile to get great android experience, u will love it for sure, great price tag Rs. 10K, its worth its price, dont be fool that says LG is bad company for the mobiles and all, people say alot about it, but my experiance with LG is really good & I am enjoying it.
I bought this phone through flip kart in feb last week 2012.
Please find my review after two months.
I wanted a dual sim andriod phone from a branded manufacturer.
Samsung had few options but the cameras were 2 MP and screen was smaller.
I knew about optimus dual net for sometime but I was waiting for Motorola XT 532 for a long time but it did not get released till feb 2012. So i decided to purchase it.
Dual sim android 2.3 with a 10k price
great camera and video. Really good when shot during day light.
Surfing is good.
Simple to use interface and Easy to transfer files with usb.
Battery is decent and comes for two days with 30 mins call/day and surfing emails (not regular but sporadic).
Touch Response at times is very bad
One sim is blocked during call
sim goes into deactivated mode at times after a call.
a bit heavy
Calls dont end even after pressing end at times.
Overall i am just satisfied with this phone purely for a fact that there is not much competition for dual sim android from branded companies at this price tag.
Had got it for my wife (not from flipkart) around a year back. Super simple to operate. Beautiful screen. Works fast with wifi...Read More
GUYS... I am writing this riview after thorough use of this phone. it is not at the top level at this range segment but not the...Read More
this mobile is just awesome and by the rate its a bit too much but its absolutely a great mob to have!!!!!!!! and the best part...Read More
PHONE FUNCTIONS ARE LITTERALLY BAD AND THE PHONE GETS HANG ONCE OR AS MANY TIMES IN A DAY. NO SOLUTION STILL AVAILABLE WITH LG...Read More