Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
* Shipments from locations where relevant permissions have been obtained.
You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for Sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver to your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page (you don't have to enter it every single time) to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Enter your pincode on the product page (you don't have to enter it every single time) to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
If you haven't provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your last used shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on:
At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|10 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
Preface and Acknowledgements
List of Table and Figures
1. Nature and Scope of Managenial Economics
2. Fundamental Concepts of managerial Economics
3. The Objectives of Business Firm
Demand analysis and Forecasting
4. Theory of Demand and Consumer Behaviour
5. Analysis of Demand
6. Elasticity of Demand
7. Demand Forecasting
Production And Cost Analysis
8. Theory of Production
9. Cost and Revenue- Concepts and Curves
Market Structure and Pricing Strategies
10. Market Strructure and Equilibrium of a Firm and Industry
11. Price and Output Under Perfect Competition
12. Price and Output Under Monopoly
13. Price and Output Under Monopolistic Competition
14. Price and Output Under Oligopoly
Issues Related To Macro Economis
15. Pricing Strategies and Practics
16. National Income - Concepts and Measurement
17. Business Cycles
18. Inflation - Concepts and Control
19. Balance of Payment
20. Monetary and Fiscal Policy
21. Industrial Policy in India
|Author||\nmonica Bansal Kuldeep Singh\n|
Have you used this product?