Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
The South Asian edition of Marketing Management remains the bestselling textbook in the field because it continues to reflect the latest changes in marketing theory and practice. Retaining the original frameworks and concepts so vital to the book, this edition presents a contextually relevant text for students of the subcontinent by incorporating South Asian case studies and examples.
About the Author
Dr. Philip Kotler has a doctorate in economics from MIT, and he has written many books on marketing management.
Kotler has received many awards, including the first Distinguished Marketing Educator Award from American Marketing Association, and the Marketing Excellence prize from the European Association of Marketing Consultants and Sales Trainers.
Kevin Lane Keller has been teaching marketing management and principles for many years, and he has also written books on marketing and related topics.
Keller has been on the faculty of many major Universities and Business Schools, including the Stanford Graduate School of Business, University of North Carolina, and University of California.
Other books by these authors include B2B Brand Management, Brand Sense: Sensory Secrets Behind the Stuff We Buy, Marketing Principles (Set of 2 Books), and A Framework for Marketing Management.
Abraham Koshy is Professor of Marketing at IIM, Ahmedabad. He is a highly respected researcher, teacher, and consultant. He has published research papers in major business journals like Revue Fran?aise Du Marketing and Asian Journal of Marketing.
Mithileshwar Jha is Professor of Marketing at IIM, Bangalore. He has a masters degree in management from IIM, Ahmedabad, and has also been a member of the faculty in many leading Indian management institutes like XLRI, Jamshedpur, and IIM, Lucknow.
PART I: Understanding Marketing Management
1. Defining Marketing for the 21st Century
2. Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans
PART II: Capturing Marketing Insights
3. Gathering Information and Scanning the Environment
4. Conducting Marketing Research and Forecasting Demand
PART III: Connecting with Customers
5. Creating Customer Value, Satisfaction and Loyalty
6. Analyzing Consumer Markets
7. Analyzing Business Markets
8. Identifying Market Segments and Targets
PART IV: Building Strong Brands
9. Dealing with Competition
10. Creating Brand Equity
11. Crafting the Brand Positioning
PART V: Shaping the Market Offerings
12. Setting Product Strategy
13. Designing and Managing Services
14. Developing Pricing Strategies and Programs
PART VI: Delivering Value
15. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Channels
16. Managing Retailing, Wholesaling and Logistics
PART VII: Communicating Value
17. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing
18. Managing Mass Communications: Advertising, Sales
19. Managing Personal Communications: Direct and Interactive Marketing, Word of Mouth and Personal Selling
PART VIII: Creating Successful Long-Term Growth
20. Introducing New Market Offerings
21. Tapping into Global Markets
22. Managing a Holistic Marketing Organization for the Long Run
|University Books Details|
|Specialization||Mechanical Engineering, B.A(Psychology), B.A(Economics)|
|Number of Pages||792 Pages|
|Authored By||Philip Kotler|
Have you used this product?
Rate it now.Write a Review
May 14, 2012
Readers ChoiceFor any marketing student studying MBA in India this is THE BOOK you're looking for. Excellent material, outstanding examples with South Asian perspective. Specially for students of BBA(H)& MBA in WBUT, this your Marketing Bible.
Apr 11, 2012
The Geeta of MarketingIt is undoubtedly the best and the most comprehensively written book on Marketing. Giving relevant practical examples, content is as real-time as it can be put on paper.
Dec 30, 2011
Marketing BiblePhilip Kotler's marketing management is a must for every marketing professional. Infact you can apply the techniques explained in this book to your professional career.
Aug 5, 2012
great bookvery good book for management guys and very easily explained concepts with the help of examples as well as case studies with day to day used products whose brands are very well known .also it is the cheapest price available in the market
Jun 25, 2012
value for money :)Marketing Management 813171683x
Nov 28, 2011
Bible of MarketingThis is a great book.. its called the Bible of Marketing.. Well explained in a easy to understand language..