Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
The greatest flute virtuoso alive, Hariprasad Chaurasia has won global acclaim for his expressive technique and innovative genius. Featuring recordings of his studio performance at the NCPA in August 1984.
|Running Time||2 hours 20 minutes|
|Number Of Discs||2|
|Label||Sony DADC Manufacturing India|
1. Raga Chandrakauns - 35 Min 13 Sec
2. Raga Bhoopali - 32 Min 11 Sec
1. Raga Bhatiyal (Dhun) - 17 Min 41 Sec
2. Raga Jog - 24 Min 40 Sec
3. Raga Vachaspati - 15 Min 49 Sec
4. Raga Madhumanti - 14 Min 32 Sec
|Title||Masterworks From The NCPA Archives - Hariprasad Chaurasia|
Have you used this product?
Rate it now.Write a Review
Feb 2, 2012
Not the BestHairiji's best recordings would be from around the early 70s...that was the period when whatever he played was divine...his training under Ma Annapurna Devi was yet on in full strength, his tone was superb (still is!) and the systematic study was so evident...this album is fine but does not have the magic of the earlier performances...buy it if you like flute+Hariji...