Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Sir, while buying a phone, no one considers so much the ill effects of falling from your hands.
Since if that would have been the criteria, then every cell phone company would have incorporated falling tests.
Yes we do need sturdy\solid phone, which A110q is actually.
I agree that in old days Nokia's phones have been rock solid.
I also agree that Micromax's after sales service is still not at par with Nokia and Samsung, but would still say that they are improving, and lets hope that the way this company is growing, it returns back to the society, at least some portion of of huge profits which it has earning since last few years, and still earning!!
But hey you broke your phone yourself, it wasn't a manufacturing defect or system malfunction, so can't blame Micromax that much for any delays.
Having said that I myself own Micromax A110 Canvas2, since last 10 months, which has fallen dozen times, but the phone is rock solid, and doesn't even have a scratch and works perfect still. Thanks to screen guard and phone cover. (yes I have a small screen protector on the camera as well), And as you know there are no standard covers for camera, so I asked the person on the mobile shop if he can draft something for this phone's camera and so he did.
It seems you are bit unlucky that its camera glass got damaged upon falling, but this is the first and only time that I have heard someone complaining about the camera being bulged out.
I do agree that the bulged camera seems bit odd at first, but from my personal experience of using( and falling ) this phone, this haven't troubled me at all.
And hence this should not hinder enthusiasts from buying such an amazing piece of technology at such worthy price :)
All in all, Micromax has exceeded my expectations so far!
I am using canvas 2 plus for the past 3 days and works flawlessly. I purchased from Univercell store for Rs 12,500. It Comes out of 4.2.1 Jelly bean and it works great. Another good thing that micromax did was, u can install more apps bcoz u can transfer Contents to external sd card . U get flip cover free and its matt finish was very good. It scores 4004 in quadrant standard and 13199 in Antutu Benchmarks test.
1.Good IPS Display. so viewing angle is good.
2.Rear Camera quality is good. Front camera quality looks good for video calling and taking pictures.
3.Touch responsive is highly sensitive.
4.More customized User interface from Micromax.
5.It scores 56.6 fps in Nenamark 2.34. No other micromax smartphones in this category achieved this higher result.
6.Battery backup looks solid for 1.5 day with browsing, 2.5 hours of calling and playing mid end games.
7.First time Earphone quality looks great from micromax and 3.5mm jack is angled and gold plated.
1. Audio from the Speaker is too low.
2. Sometimes it lags 2-3 seconds.
3. Low internal storage but u can transfer contents to external sd card.
Worth for your Money and the first time im satisfied with the micromax a110q phone bcoz i had earlier so many micromax smartphones, none of them phones satisfied my needs. Try to get a demo in stores and work it once, u will feel good.
go for it blindly if u have a tight budget of 10000 only !!
improved camera over canvas 2 the older version i hv tested both side by side both front and back camera ...
video quality is also improved
zero shutter lag is another cool feature
daylight pics are very very acceptable .. only downside is a weak flash light.
it can run temple run more fluently than many samsung devices
dont think dat it is a similar old micromax canvas 2 a 110 .. there are certain constructive improvements in this newer version a110q
ram is good processor is also very good .. m speaking the reality and practicality not the blaw blaw technical stuff making no sence to a comman man .
go for it not just bcoz it is an Indian brand and u hv to show some respect to it as other says but but but it is a great performer in this price range . in performance it beats up galaxy grand ... my tab 3 is also feeling shy in front of this device...
and ya OTG is another great feature .. u can attach cameras pendrives keyboards mouse and other pgones vias usb otg cable ...
u can also connect its display via wifi to a wifi enabled LCDs and plasma tv and smart tv etc
As a phone micromax delivers. features, speed, camera, all good. My feelings with this phone are mixed. Buy it if you are a delicate user. This is not meant for strong hands. This was a replacement phone. The first one was also a Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q. The screen got damaged really fast - 2 days to be exact.
I got the replacement thanks to the awesome delivery and supply chain of Flipkart and the same thing happened again albeit a little later - 2 weeks. This is not a phone for regular use. A couple of presses and there is a big patch on the touch screen. A really big one! We usually buy large screen phones for... well!... the screen size and the comfort it offers when viewing or typing. This is a real failure in this phone.
I have been using Samsung touchscreen phones for while now, even dropped them a couple of times. The body had a couple of scratches... but never faced this issue.
Buy this phone if you plan to handle it like a baby. Once again, it is not for regular, tough use.
Only 2 stars as it fails as in its primary purpose - a budget touch screen smartphone.
Used it for just 2 days...but can't stop myself from writing a review...
its an unbelievable awesum buy at 10k price..
> pretty fast processor
> 1 gb ram.. so forget lags in gaming or surfing
> gives a very good feeling in hands
> touch is just uncomparable
> very imp. price is < 10k ... no other phone atleast samsung, apple, sony, htc doesn't give u des all features at this range
> speaker is just fine... as u require it.... if u want high loudspeaker volume...go buy a chinese thing.
few of the things that needs to be improved
> rear camera is 8 mp ...which is quite good in daylight but in night a bit of noise and oversaturation comes in pics... but many of us do not normally click pictures in total dark..i mean indoor photography can be handled quite easily if u know how to do it.. (pic is 20% camera and 80% photography)
on my scale i will give it a rating of 4.8.
Let me review it after using it for 1.5 months. Pros first and cons later
1. Very nice looking in white color. The feel when you hold phone is very premium
2. Screen is very good. I can see the text and pictures vividly, reading is very very easy on this phone
3 Though I am not a gamer but the preinstalled Fruit devil plays nicely on this phone. I bought it for 50 bucks which was not very expensive
4 There is no lag in the phone and hence no issues with it
5 The flip cover that came with it for free is very nice. I have dropped the phone many times and it does not let damage the screen
6 RAM is more than sufficient, I have installed many apps and still no effect on performance. Even with a heavy live wall paper it is good
7 Paired easily with Blue tooth and works nicely
8 Metal type body surrounding the phone gives premium look
9 Back panel has dots that does not let it slip
1 Camera is very good in sunlight but not so good in tubelight
2 Speaker volume is low
3 Charger which is also a USB cable is short length
All in all when I purchased from Flipkart at 12.1K it was very well worth the money. Now at 10.5 just after a month, it is a loot. What else can I expect in this price. And to top it all my friends say WOW
I have migrated from BlackBerry to this and my experience in 2 months has been wonderful. It was quite easy to learn and adapt to this phone rather than any of my previous one. I have friends who have canvas 2, doodle and karbon titanium and they all say this one is too good after checking many things on this phone.
- Good battery back up - i call 2 hours on skype (video call) and still gives me 1 day battery back up
- Better options for sync, contacts mgmt, apps, look and feel
- Easy typing and better navigation tools
- Awesome connectivity with Wifi and application download
- Phone will hang if we run 10+ apps
- Flip cover which comes with this phone of low quality
- Backside heats little bit after 3 hours of charging
- Bluetooth speakers have disturbances while playing music
Overall i would say its an awesome phone and flipkart delivery being as usual SUPERB. I got this mobile delivered within 40 hours. Flipkart you ROCK.....
I already recommended many people to buy this phone and that too from Flipkart, where as Mobilestore and Sangeetha were unable to promise me delivery within 2 days.
A guy on youtube compared a Canvas with S3 and declared that the "local" Canvas never stood a chance against the "international" S3. And he was right, it didnt.
But he missed a point there. An important one - The price.
The Canvas costs less than half the price of an S3 and so one shouldn't really be complaining if the video takes one second more to load than an S3 of if the images are a tad less crispy.
For the price that you are paying, the Canvas 2 Plus A110Q delivers a superb all round performance - perhaps the best in its class. I would even be tempted to say that it performs at par with more expensive phones if not better.
Yes, I was brand conscious initially and was actually planning to buy a model from the best seller. However, when my friend's brand new 22K phone started giving him nightmares from only second week of purchase, I had other ideas.
Here are the Pros and Cons IN MY OPINION:
* Superb 5" display looks awesome
* Awesome touch response. Lag free.
* Sleek design and good finish. (I've read about the cheap plastic back cover, but come on, it fits in perfectly, serves the purpose and looks good too)
* Pricing: All round performance at par with top end phones (maybe even better)
Cons: Cant really think of one actually. I do love the 5" screen but yes, the size could be a con for some.For those who are used to operating the phone with one hand, you might want to reconsider since the phone is mighty! And if you have tiny hands, well thats going to make things worse.
Carrying it around is a pain!
Verdict: Its nothing like anything!
1. Phone look - Its awesome. Slim and looks richin hand.
2. Battery - Without playing games and using internet charge stands minimum for 3days. Using internet and playing games for 4hrs a day, the battery stands for 1-2 days. Really its gud.
3. Camera - Front camera is good. Back camera day light pictures are awesome, but pics taken in night, looks like pics taken with 5 MP camera.LED flash helps better.
4. Speed - With 1.2ghz quadcore processor and 1 GB ram , the speed is amazing,No hanging at any instance. I used more than 15 apps at a time, no hanging at all.
5. Music player is gud. Head set quality is good.
6. Datacable is gud.
7. Internet connectivity is gud.
8. Touch is very smooth, HD video recording is great.
9. Gaming is good.
1. In crowded place, the caller voice hears a bit low, that could have been enhanced.
2. Speaker is at the back of the phone, which makes the call sound bit low.
3. Camera - Being a 8MP camera, the pics taken in night looks like pics taken in 5MP. It can be enhanced better.
Overall, Its a nice mobile to use. Can buy for sure.
hi.. i bought this phone last week from a local market for 11K. and i dont have words how to describe my amazing experience. well android and me have a kindda amazing relaitionship. my budget for a smartphone is not more than 12K, this is my 4th phone in 1 n half year and finally im satisfied. my 1st phone was galaxy Y it was gud but not able to satisfy me than i bought canvas A100. i t was a real shit. it was so laggy and slow that it causes me hate android so i switched to windows and got lumia 520 but it has its own limitations .. finally i searched and bought this masterpiece
canvas 2 plus. and finally it fulfilled all my requirements. i would like to share my experience after a week usage.
positives: 1. amazing screen with hight resollution. all my HD wallpapers looks awesome plus i can see HD movies without any lag.
2. the most desired and important feature that i needed is speed this phone doesn't hangs at all. its amazingly smooth, can run large no. of tasks at a time without any lag.
3. i am playing GTA3, Pro Evolution Soccer'12, Temple Run OZ, Brave, Subway Surfers, Modern Combat, Assasins Creed, Nova HD, Dark Avengers, Aphalt 7 easily, smoothly what else required??
4. dual sim function is perfectly working which was a problem in in early canvas devices.
5. battery 2000mhz it lass for 12 hours easily.. i just have to plug in a charger at night only.
really dnt have any.. just a thought that both canvas 2 and canvas 2 plus has same design both looks exactly the same.
its quad core processor and 1 GB RAM is what which is required.. its heavily better than expensive samsung grand, and oother devices plz go for it