Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I bought this phone from a local dealer for 10.5K plus screen guard and stuff for 10.8K on 10th August 2013. Today it's 19 April 2014. After more than 8 months, there's been only 1 issue but that's because of my ignorance about charging.
I used to put the phone on charge while sleeping and switch it off after waking up. So the phone battery got expanded and it had to be replaced. I purchased a new MMX battery from service center for Rs. 850. I have been careful with it's use after that and put the phone on charge for 2 hours only & never while sleeping continuously. Rest there's no issue.
4 stars only because I feel the hardware should be a bit more durable in general.. some sound issues with low volume.. Ignorable issues..
Go for it! A REAL BANG FOR THE BUCK!
Don't blindly give 1 star if you don't know to use the product.
If there is a hardware problem it's up to the company. But if there is a software problem its up to you that how you use your product.
I am using this phone from past 1 year. So far so good no problem at all. But sometimes it gets lagged off, not all the time only when i play games continuously without a break.
Even then just off the screen and on, it works. I played subway surfers game for 1 hr non stop and my high score is 1,52,43,915 without any lag. Then what we need.
Don't expect to travel from Varanasi to Kaniyakumari in a bike without any stop, Your bike dies off in the same way your mobile hangs off. Don't expect your phone to work like a slave, even a slave needs rest in order to work like a slave.
Important Note: Remember
Any android phone gets lagged off if the following things are not done properly.
1. Shut down your phone twice in every 24 hours (At least once). so that all the background operations gets shutdown and your phone gets refreshed. Because android phone is just like a mini computer, it needs to get shutdown in order to work properly.
2. Clear the cookies and catche files everyday if you are using web.
3. Make a backup of your phone and try to format your memory card and try to reset your phone for every 6 months. By doing this it will delete the dump files in the storage drives. This will make your memory cards and hard drives work efficiently.
4. Use proper antivirus software to protect your phone from worms and threats. Many of them think no need of antivirus software for mobile, but still your mobile's software gets disturbed, and sometimes it shows shortcut files. This is the indication for infection.
5. Try to do Calibration for your mobile batteries once in every month. This will increase the life and backup of your batteries. (calibration means- charge up till 100% and discharge your battery till 10% and recharge again till 100%....repeat this process for 3-4 cycles. this will increase the life and capacity of the battery) Refer Google further.
6. Lastly handle your android smoothly, don't be rough and don't complain the phone as i have seen so many users.
By doing this your phone will be young and new for ever, most of it. I am using my phone from past 1 year without any single problem. TRUE REVIEW.
Camera nd Flash light not very well...its okay for daylight..!! Back key not responding sometimes...!!super fast processor...u can play any type of hardcore games...!!sound quality is okay..!!
Its been just 6 month that i have bought this product and after that it started providing problems, i request each and everyone not to buy this product or any product of micromax. Cost its of cheap quality and one it have any trouble then micromax doesnt give support and you have to live without your phone for 4 months and kept calling customer care where they only read status from computer screen and tell you to call after so and so date.
SO screwed up with the service and product of micromax. Please don't buy it.As the don't replace your product and neither repair it just make you realize. You are ,l,, by buying our product.
And for info you can check out the status of my complaint no. MMX2503147417 yourself.
I had bought this product from a local store around 2 months back and these are my own views after 2 months of usage...
Camera .. 8 MP... I would give 8/10 for this...2 less because of the below par performance of flash...otherwise the camera performs superbly and specially at daylight
Processor... I am not a gamer so for me the combination of RAM and the processor works
USB iternet...smooth and speedy... I have been regularly watching movies on Youtube with my handset USB tethered to my laptop with a 3G connection... my experience is superb...no lags in movies
Call clarity...good but could have been better
Screen...at 10400 INR Micromax could have given atleast Corning Gorilla Glass 1
OS...Android 4.2...is good
Display is good
Now my concerns...
The speaker went non-functional in 2 months..although I do not use the loud speaker or listen to songs
However, kudos to MIcromax Service Centre at Malaviya Nagar, they returned my handset in 24 hours flat with the speaker repaired/replaced and its around a week now its working fine
Overall a good buy but it would have been great if they had priced at around 9000 INR or around 1500 less than prices now (its still costs 10700 INR)
Camera....just superb...I shot some superb photos and the touch focus is a marvel to say the least....