Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
|Bank||3 months||6 months||9 months||12 months|
|ICICI||Rs. 5003||Rs. 2542||Rs. 1722||Rs. 1312|
|CITIBANK||Rs. 4994||Rs. 2535||Rs. 1736||-|
|HDFC||Rs. 4984||Rs. 2525||Rs. 1706||Rs. 1297|
|AMEX||-||Rs. 2557||-||Rs. 1326|
This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners observe a holiday between the day you placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
What do the different tags like "In Stock", "Available" mean?
What do the different tags like "In Stock", "Available" mean?
For items listed as "In Stock", Sellers will mention the delivery time based on your location pincode (usually 2-3 business days, 4-5 business days or 4-6 business days in areas where standard courier service is available). For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service which may take 1-2 weeks depending on the location.
The Seller might not have the item in stock but can procure it when an order is placed. The delivery time will depend on the estimated procurement time and the estimated shipping time to your location.
'Preorder' or 'Forthcoming'
Such items are expected to be released soon and can be pre-booked for you. The item will be shipped to you on the day of it's official release launch and will reach you in 2 to 6 business days. The Preorder duration varies from item to item. Once known, release time and date is mentioned. (Eg. 5th May, August 3rd week)
'Out of Stock'
Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know once it is available for purchase.
Sometimes, items have to be sourced by Sellers from outside India. These items are mentioned as 'Imported' on the product page and can take at least 10 days or more to be delivered to you.
'Back In Stock Soon'
The item is popular and is sold out. You can however 'book' an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the Seller.
The product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could to be in stock soon. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know when it is available for purchase.
This product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
'Out of Print'
This product is not available because it is no longer published and has been permanently discontinued.
Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for Sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver to your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page (you don't have to enter it every single time) to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
Striking the right balance between revolutionary technology that makes life easier and smart good looks that makes everyone double take just to get a second glance, the Micromax Canvas 4 A210 is a smartphone that will become a constant, indispensable companion.
The sleek anodized aluminium body that catches your eye also acts as an antenna for significantly better call reception. Bringing all the beauty and functionality of the latest Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system, the phone with dual GSM SIM functionality becomes fast and smooth with bundled notifications and easy accessibility wooing you into their smartness.
Taking performance and speed to a whole new level, the 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core processor with 1 GB RAM makes quick work of application processing and launching. Immerse yourself in Real Racing and Infinity Blade that are most life like with the PowerVR SGX 544 graphics.
The processor ensures that you can multitask even more smartly - pin a video to the screen and perform other activities like sending a text or browsing through your mailbox without missing a moment of the video and when you look away from the screen, the video pauses to resume only when you look back. You can also preview one video when you are already watching another one as well.
This smartphone takes smart to the next level - you only have to hold it to your ear to answer a call or make a call to a contact on the screen. Flipping the phone over and back will put it on silent or put an active call on speaker for you. Talk about being intuitive.
With a large 5 inch LCD capacitive touch display that boasts of HD resolution, the Canvas 4 gives your eyes a visual treat every time you look into it. The IPS display gives you better viewing angles and the Corning Gorilla Glass resists from breaking every time you freak out about dropping the phone.
Sliding and swiping are passe now, you can blow on the screen of the Canvas 4 to unlock the screen. You can swipe up and down on the screen, wherever you are, to control the volume and brightness of the screen as well.
The smartphone lets you capture fleeting moments in your day to embed them in your memory to laugh and smile about later with its 13 megapixel primary camera with a Sony sensor that is capable of full HD video recording as well. The 5 megapixel secondary camera ensures that your Skype sessions have the best quality possible.
You can also take panorama shots not just from left to right but also from the top to bottom allowing you to capture photos from more angles.
Battery and Storage
A 2000 mAh battery gives you excellent battery back up. 10 GB of internal storage space can be complemented up to 32 GB with a microSD card to make space for all your apps without slowing down the phone.
GPRS, EDGE, 3G and Wi-Fi support ensures that the Canvas 4 is always connected to the world wide web, giving you great browsing and streaming speeds. The device comes with bluetooth support and a microUSB port lets you transfer data with your computer as well. Get the best of what is out there with the Micromax Canvas 4 A210.
|In the Box||User Guide, Charger, Warranty Card, Handset, Battery, Headset, USB Cable|
|Model Name||Canvas 4|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM, GSM + GSM|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive|
|Business Features||Document Viewer, Kingsoft Office Suite|
|Operating Freq||GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS - 2100|
|OS||Android v4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)|
|Processor||1.2 GHz Cortex-A7, Quad Core|
|Graphics||PowerVR SGX 544|
|Resolution||HD, 1280 x 720 Pixels|
|Other Display Features||IPS Display, Gesture Support, Corning Gorilla Glass, Vivid Display|
|Primary Camera||Yes, 13 Megapixel|
|Secondary Camera||Yes, 5 Megapixel|
|Video Recording||Yes, 1920 x 1080, 30 fps|
|HD Recording||HD, Full HD|
|Zoom||Optical Zoom - 4x|
|Other Camera Features||Flash Support, Auto Focus, 6+ Face Detection, Scene Mode, 99 Continuous (Burst) Mode, Smile Detection, Photosolid, High Dynamic Range Synthesis, 4 Direction Panorama, Effects Library, Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Anti-Shake Technology, Sony Sensor, Photo Eff|
|Talk Time||8 hrs (2G)|
|Standby Time||220 hrs (2G)|
|Memory and Storage|
|Internal||Internal Storage: 10 GB, Apps Memory: 2.4 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, upto 32 GB|
|Memory||1 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Preinstalled Browser||Android, Opera Mini|
|3G||Yes, 42 Mbps HSDPA; 11 Mbps HSUPA|
|USB Connectivity||Yes, micro USB, v3|
|Navigation Technology||with Google Maps|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Music Player||Yes, Supports MP3, MIDI, WAV|
|Video Player||Yes, Supports MP4, AVI, 3GP, Full HD|
|Phone Book Memory||Yes|
|Sensors||Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, G-Sensor|
|Additional Features||Music Hub, GMS Support, Game Hub, NFS Support, Fruit Devil, Dark Man, Multi-task, Swipe to Control, Proximity Dial Phone, FOTA, Roving Eyes|
|Important Apps||Hook Up, M! Live, M! Zone+, M! Security, Spuul, Hike Messaging, Foneclay, M! Power, M! Unlock|
|Warranty Summary||1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories|
First of all, thanks to Flipkart for shipping me the phone on time..
Ppl pls stop complaining about the price, wait if you can, prices WILL drop soon.. The hype surrounding the phone plus the Rupee-Dollar equation has pushed the price of the phone, expect it to drop within a month or two.
Now about the phone:
I am really very happy with the build quality of the phone. Phone looks premium as well as sturdy for daily use.
People comparing it with CanvasHD should know why micromax is charging above the price of CanvasHD:
1. Gorilla Glass: This was one of my basic needs. I hate screen guards and Flip Covers, they tend to spoil the beauty of the phone. Saying that, Corning Gorilla glass was a one stop solution. It makes the display scratch resistant and unbreakable(ALMOST). Plus it is thinner than the conventional glass, making the display even more touch responsive and bright. It is priced higher than conventional glass as only one company (Corning Inc., USA) manufactures it. It is only available in high end phones.
2. Display: Agree that the same old 720p resolution of Canvas HD was a bummer, but considering gaming performance on PowerVR GPU, its enough. The display is more vibrant than Canvas HD and definitely better color reproduction (Better than Canvas HD even after 4.2update). 1080p screen would have been better but then the games would have lagged as the GPU could not process the graphics as per the required resolution. So the GPU-Dispaly combo in the phone is good
3. Build Quality: This is the USP of the phone. The phone is stylishly thin and curvy with aluminium banding as the icing on the cake. Phone is on the heavier side so feels good to hold and operate, not forgetting that the aluminium banding provides a better grip and more stability to the device, not to mention the protection towards falls..
4. 16GB inbuilt Memory: okay, you could easily expand the memory using a sd card, but do u know sd cards have poor read/write speed as compared to inbuilt memory modules (Unless u r using a high speed Class 10 SD Card, buying which would burn a hole in your pockets). So a 16GB inbuilt is always superior than 16gb expandable, not to mention u could still use a sd card apart fron inbuilt memory. now, Why should you be concerned about the Read/Write speed: Gaming!!! Gaming requires multiple data access and a better R/W speed equals better performance and faster loads.
5.13MP Camera with Sony BSI Sensor found only in high end phones produce great image, although the autofocus is a bit slow. Low light photography is great. But do not compare it with cameras of Lumia or HTC or even Sony sensor of S4.
6.Micromax 7 day in warranty replacement promise: I don't know whether Micromax will provide the replacement within 7 days if the phone develops a snag, but it promises that it will correct the defect within 7 days or replace the phone. It seems like a welcome move given the previous complaints of MMX users of poor after sales service.
Now, I know the phone is not perfect... The 2000mAh battery for instance. Though I have barely used the phone for a day, the battery seems to be draining fast, I got nearly 10hrs from 70% which was available when I got the phone. Another Con is the Flip cover provided in box. Though it is of new design and sports a transparent glass like material(Not sure glass or plastic) in front instead of the cloth/leather, it looks cheap and destroys the look of the phone. Another con is the loudspeaker, it is a bit low but doesn't distorts sound on higher volume. The Smart gestures are a nice addition to the UI, but other software features like Blow to unlock, Smart Pause (or smart watever) are just gimmicks and u would never use it.
Now, I bought this phone because I was in a tight budget of 20k and didn't want to spend on LAVA or iBerry which are relatively new entrants in the market and do not have service center in my city. Plus, i barely use my phones for a year and then sell it for a new phone and MMX has a better resale value (I know Samsung and nokia has better but they are overpriced to begin with)
Flipkart is charging 500 above the mrp (17999) to deliver the phone even before the pre booked phones which were booked back in June and I was ok with it as have been waiting for the phone since the first teaser was released.
Final Verdict : Buy if you are on a tight budget of 20k, else go for Nexus 4 (which has recieved the Android 4.3 update) or even Galaxy S3/S4... If you feel the phone is overpriced, wait for a month, else stop complaining. And dont fall for the NVidia Tegra 3 trap (Read Xolo Play), Nvidia has already released Tegra 4 devices and Tegra 5 (or equivalent ) is coming soon. Quad core devices can play almost all games for NVidia Tegra 3.
And don't brand me a Micromax employee, I m a student...These are my personal views. And FYI This is not my first MMX device, have been using a Funbook Tab for over a year without any problem.
until samsung sold device costing them a penny and solding it at plentys it was ok for all .but.now the same thing micrromax has started and see wahat we all are complaing.....actually we indians are not happy to see a indian company growing instead we are happy seeing samsung and apple looting our hard earned money but wen mmx gives total vfm product even den we complaint..now coming to your issues
1.service-see guyz a cmpny cant improve in a day..mmx also took time but now it has promised that for canvas 4 the maximum day of liability is 7 days i.e ur phone wud get repaired in 7 days
2.rebranded chinese....see guyz every phone made by indian oems is a rebranded so there s no point in complaing for ex ur xolo play is also a rebranded version of a taiwan headset making cmpny
3.lack of powerful processor and low ram and full hd screen- see the 720p scrreen is much vivid and bright that u dont need that full hd scrreenn.when u all were working with 854*480 pixel screen it had no issue but now due to rumors u all expect full hd screen thats simply rubbish
now coming to processor as a tech geek u can see the rating and benchmarks on digit .com that there is lil bit of difference in 1.2 ghz and 1.5ghz processor..and in real life usage it doesnt seem of a lot of difference in borh and as a user on my own i dont now why u need 2gb ram ...1 gb is more than sufficient in real life usage
that was from my part..i didnt talked bout specs as u all no bout that/..but instead of complaing see that its a total vfm mobile and if u dont belive check from samsung service centre that how much actually gorilla glass 2 costs..
/it cost 2000 rs ....and also a new technology flip cover u getting
so guyz grab this product rather than complaining
1.2 Ghz Quad Core processor,Cortex A7
5 Inch TRU-HD IPS Display
Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean
13 MP Rear camera
5 MP Front camera
1 GB RAM
16 GB Internal Memory
microSD slot available,expandable upto 32GB
Various playable mp3/video format
Stand-by: 220 hrs
talk-time: 8 hrs
Some other features:
1.Blow/shake to unlock:
As soon as you move your head away from the screen of your smartphone the video will be paused (same as samsung smart stay)
With this facility you can answer the call directly by bringing your smartphone near to your ear.
17,999 INR (Really Really little over priced as there is no upgrade in processor and Ram which were expected paying 5000 for cosmetic feature is not justifiable)
After two months the price will come in line then You better buy.
I've Pre Booked Micromax Canvas 4 A210, but till date i've not received the phone.
All the nos. on Micromax website given are not working right now. you take any no. It'll not work now.
Before starting PreBooking they said they'll start shipping on 10th July. When i Booked phone well before 10 july and paid full amount. I also received email for my order no. then i call them about status, they said shipping will start 15h july. Now not a single number of their customer care works and there is no way what is status of my order.
Their Email id too wont work. Nobody replies. yesterday they(Micromax) mailed me saying your phone has been shipped with AWB of Bluedart but when i checked the status on Bluedart for the given AWB, AWB not found message was/is appearing.
When i called Bluedart , they said Micromax have corporate account and they can generate AWB but the shipment is not physically given to them till date.
I never seen such a pathetic customer care service.
I can't rate below rating(stars) until i receive the phone.
This mobile is very good, because of my fault the display got damaged. I went to service center they said it will be fixed in 7 days. As per the schedule, i got a message that my mobile has been fixed on 7th day. So on 8th day i went to service center, they said spare came from head office they need to fix it, so i went on 9th day then they said we dont have spare with us. After so much talking they fixed it in 1 hour.
Points to be noted:
1) service is very bad
2) u will find atleast 50-60 people coming to micromax service center daily
3) In that 50-60 90% people wont get proper service and you will find people yelling and quarelling in MMx service centers.
4) Micromas toll free number always busy, service center number they wont answer the call.
5) If you chcek in google, you can find lots of complaints against MMX service centers.
Its a good mobile, but if u have any issues, better you buy another mobile, the service is very bad no worst. MMX needs to improve their service and service centers. So if you think you can keep this mobile safely and use it gently then buy it otherwise dont buy it, not bcoz of brand bcoz of service.
1. If you see the Box - it is written - Made in China
2. I ordered the Phone through Micromax store - the published they will deliver the product within 3-4 days or max up to 7 days, but i got after two weeks but I GOT A FAULTY HANDSET - WHEN CALLED TO OTHER NUMBER I WAS UNABLE TO HEAR VOICE.
3. They should have tested before packing wheather the handset really works.
4. It dosent LOOK LIKE CHEAP MOBLIES, the look is really great.
5. Photos taken inside the room are not really great.
6. I used 4G Sim - it worked very well.
Micromax has agreed to replace the set but i have requested to refund the same.
Best phone with good price. Outstanding performance for videos, images, superb camera, best gaming device too.
Best for videos and pictures, gaming too good, best things ever with that good price !!!
All apps runs very smoothly rarely it hangs only if u have installed some app locks and all stuff.
Specially million thanks to Flipkart for offering such a good phone in their diwali cyber sell at amazing price of 16800/- with extra gift-bees (Bluetooth and Smart Charger) of worth 2200/- and E-Books of Rs.1000/- too.
Thanks flipkart for such amazing deal
Best phone with all new thing.
The new and something out of the box is Transparent Metal Flip Cover.
Corning Gorilla Glass
13 MP primary cam gives brilliant HD Videos and Images simply wow.
5MP secondary cam brilliant.
Pop-Up video player, Pop-Up Browser,
16 GB Total Inbuilt Memory.
1GB RAM, 10 GB for internal Storage and 2.45GB of app memory. Best.
Micromax's own anti virus, optimization, back ups and anti theft and all in M-SECURITY. Wow !!
Flash is not that focused one so that's the only lacking point else is rocking and at this good price.
It really worths buying it. Awesome !!!
A lot of people are complaining it has just a better camera and nothing much more to offer to justify the price difference from A116. This includes even experts - very surprising since they were the very same people complaining that these features are not available in the HD116. They forget Vivid Display, Corning Gorilla Glass, Gesture Support,Android 4.2 . Regarding the camera its a Sony lens which is found in advanced cameras like Lenovo K900 which has antishake technology and better effects . ( 13 mp , 5 mp agaunst 8 mp and 2mp front and back respectively ) More than 5 times internal memory ( 10 gb available ) , better fit and finish , double 3 g speeds ( upto 42 mbps ). Around 16% slimmer
Around 62% more mega pixels (MP)
Faster Download Speed
Around 26% longer Battery Standby Time
Around 60% longer Battery Talk Time
The Canvas 4 has an aluminum body on the sides which doubles up as an antenna to improve call quality.special features like blow to unlock, pinning a video while using other applications on the screen and switching to silent mode by putting the phone face down. The company has definately improved customer experience on the lines of samsungs touchwiz and sonys timescape . I definately think it is worth the extra 4 k you pay .
Great phone... I bought it from Micromax website (Pre-order)
What I liked:
1. Was sent by Bluedart.
2. Packaging was superb.
3. Accessories are of superior quality. ( Thick wires for avoiding entanglement during usage)
4. Touching through cover is great. ( Big advantage in Monsoon time .. )
5. Instead of increasing hardware specs.. they have improved quality. Exactly what I wanted.. ( dont want to fall for Tegra 3 graphics or full HD screen from others)..
6. Looks are excellent.
Specs wise/Other good features:
1. Though the screen resolution was kept same as that of Canvas HD.. screen looks much better and feel is also good. Smooth screen like the high end 40k phones.
2. Quad core 1.2... awesome performance.. no lags at all. 1.5 Quad of nexus 4 is not much different as compared to 1.2. only marginal improvement in benchmarks..
3. Android UI is modification is minimum. (expect faster upgrade of android.. only next to Nexus phones)
4. 1GB ram.. Enough for all the games at present.. and most of the games in coming future.
5. 16 GB internal memory... too good.
6. Camera... Quality is good.. and what I really liked is the speed... while the galaxy's keep rotating the blue circle for few seconds after clicking the snap... this one clicks in less than a second.
7. Look away feature works very smoothly .. (but only in well lit areas)
8. Gallery shows video previews... almost 12 videos together with instant loading..
9. Speakers are good.
10. Notification lights.
11. Good backup after installing Easy battery saver (in intelligent mode)
12. Daydream feature is good.
Disadvantages or What I did not like:
1. Back button does not work through the cover.
2. Blow air to unlock is not so easy to get used to.
Over all ... a 5 Star smartphone and worth every rupee.
I dont understand why people talk of waiting for the price to drop... have you ever wondered why people opt for the latest iphone/galaxy.. Their price also drops but if you are capable to pay and you like what you get.. why wait?
Eventhough I was initially skeptical about buying this phone, more so because of my friends recommending not to buy it, i went ahead with an open mind and bought it... And its been a month now and I must say I was not disappointed...!! So I d like to list out a few pros and cons of this phone (no mobile is perfect)..
1. The phone is very fast, gives crisp touch response and I did not face any lag as such.
2. The display is bright and vibrant, although a full HD would be nice...and well, you're not gonna bother about it anyhow once all the initial excitement about the new phone dies out..
3. The corning Gorilla glass is nice. Having to put a screen guard would reduce the touch sensitivity. So this really helps, although you'd need to wipe it with a clean cloth everyday to remove finger smudges..
4. Front camera with 5MP is really cool...for people who are into self portraits or even video calling.
5. The charger comes with a non-tangle design.. I really used to get annoyed when my previous charger/earphone wires used to get tangled up. Also USB charging is a nice feature as you can charge it by connecting it to a laptop or computer,
6. The rear camera shoots very good in daylight (the autofocus isnt great).... Features like burst mode and vertical panaroma are nice...
7. Noise cancellation feature during phone calls are nice. You can hear clearly even if the other person is talkin to you from a crowded place..
And now for the NOT SO GOOD:
1. Ear pieces are of really cheap build quality..very fragile. If you happen to use a bit force when removing out of your ear, it'll just snap out..
2. The autofocus in the rear 13mp camera isnt great.. I t takes too long to focus..and if you shake the phone, it will lose the focus again....
3. The front flip cover, and some features like pause on look away are just gimmicks.
4. Audio playback is just average.
Well, all in all, I have to say that I am satisfied at the least, if not overly joyed or something...!! Its a great phone to have with a price tag of 18000/-...Easily beats Samsung Grand Duos and other players in this segment...So if you are looking for a phone below 20k, go for it....!!
And I hope Micromax will open more retail shops and service centers all over India....
gfgfgfgfgfgfgfg g g g g ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggg...Read More
good phone at good price. fast delivery. value for money. the phone is with flip cover & screen guard. no need buy any acce...Read More
I am using this mobile from 2nd week of Jan... So far I havent seen any issues...
HD Recording - Reall...
Price is fluctuating of this device like stock market. Shows every day changing in price. In this way local retailer will be a...Read More
I have been using this phone for a month now & I am happy with its performance. The first piece I got had a fault with the...Read More