Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
This mobile is very good, because of my fault the display got damaged. I went to service center they said it will be fixed in 7 days. As per the schedule, i got a message that my mobile has been fixed on 7th day. So on 8th day i went to service center, they said spare came from head office they need to fix it, so i went on 9th day then they said we dont have spare with us. After so much talking they fixed it in 1 hour.
Points to be noted:
1) service is very bad
2) u will find atleast 50-60 people coming to micromax service center daily
3) In that 50-60 90% people wont get proper service and you will find people yelling and quarelling in MMx service centers.
4) Micromas toll free number always busy, service center number they wont answer the call.
5) If you chcek in google, you can find lots of complaints against MMX service centers.
Its a good mobile, but if u have any issues, better you buy another mobile, the service is very bad no worst. MMX needs to improve their service and service centers. So if you think you can keep this mobile safely and use it gently then buy it otherwise dont buy it, not bcoz of brand bcoz of service.
You buy a Micromax phone it is like buying a lottery ticket, you may get a good one but if you get a bad phone the service is the worst. I have purchased a A210 through Flipkart in October, on its arrival we found WIFI and Bluetooth were not functioning properly and submitted for service at Hyderabad(Sri Dhatre Mobiles) they claimed to have rectified it but when I started using it found that the Volume Key is not working as well as no improvement found in Wifi and Bluetooth. The Second visit to the service center they said they will change the mother board. However on receipt of the phone we found that the IMIE No is missing for which service center Manager Mr. Nageswara Rao says it the Hardware they got from Micromax and that I should not reset the phone.In the third visit they have rectified this problem but I found the microphone and speaker are not working the basic phone itself is not working now. All this took more than one month and my phone is still with the service center.
When we tried to contact Micromax Gurgaon service center they are even more worse they don't respond at all and are worse than the executive at a Public sector bank.
Hence I recommend not to buy a Lottery(Micromax) phone else you may end up like me loosing Rs. 16000/-
1. Jobsheet No. : N040679-0813-5118037 (27/08/2013)
complain no.: 2808138525
2. Jobsheet No. : N040679-0813-5137387 (29/08/2013)
complain no.: 2908139035
I have bought canvas4 of imei 911316300179098 on 16th august 2013. The phone was purchased from allahabad for use in bhatpar rani, deoria (pin 274702). It started giving trouble from 20th aug 2013. As micromax service center was not available at that location the same was brought to allahabad on 27th aug and was submitted to radio center. They returned the phone same day saying that problem has been resolved. When used the problem was not resolved and the phone was rebooting at certain interval automatically. The same problem faced from 20th aug 2013. The phone was again submitted to micromax service center "radio center" on 28th aug. Again they returned the phone same day after few hours stating that the same has been repaired. When used the problem was still not repaired, and the same problem "rebooting at certain interval automatically" was there. The phone was again given to radio center on 29th aug and also a complain was lodged on micromax helpline (complain no. 2808138525). The only thing after lodging the complain on micromax helpline happened is that radio center didnt returned the phone and kept it themselves stating that it will take 7 days to rectify the same.
Today it is almost 13 days and when contacted to micromax helpline, they are saying it will take minimum 20 days more for repair to take place.
I have bought a phone for rs. 20,000. Used only for 5 days and I have to submit it to micromax service center for more than 30 days thats to not guarantee, as per micromax customer care its the minimum period.
Hello everybody, i had planned to buy a mobile for me.
i had considered two phones 1.) Trubo 2).C4
there was not much difference in price in between the both , And stil i went for C4.
i.) 2000 mah ( which is same as turbo , but turbo has FULL HD, Better Processor, And Higher Ram) Which makes C4 Better in battery backup.
ii.) Micro Sd Option.- Not in Turbo.
iii). Normal Sim - Micro In Turbo,
iv).Corning Gorilla Glass - not in turbo
v).removable battery- non removable in turbo .(if any prob in battery, say bbye to ur turbo)
My experience With C4 :- hav been using this mobile for now a month, no lag what so ever, played NFS most wanted .
Feel Premium because of the Aluminium casing around the phone.
Awesome camera.even though it is same as Turbo but stil better then Turbo.(maybe due to sony censor Used in C4).
CONCLUSION----GO FOR IT! you wont regret it at all.
1.2 Ghz Quad Core processor,Cortex A7
5 Inch TRU-HD IPS Display
Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean
13 MP Rear camera
5 MP Front camera
1 GB RAM
16 GB Internal Memory
microSD slot available,expandable upto 32GB
Various playable mp3/video format
Stand-by: 220 hrs
talk-time: 8 hrs
Some other features:
1.Blow/shake to unlock:
As soon as you move your head away from the screen of your smartphone the video will be paused (same as samsung smart stay)
With this facility you can answer the call directly by bringing your smartphone near to your ear.
17,999 INR (Really Really little over priced as there is no upgrade in processor and Ram which were expected paying 5000 for cosmetic feature is not justifiable)
After two months the price will come in line then You better buy.
Great phone... I bought it from Micromax website (Pre-order)
What I liked:
1. Was sent by Bluedart.
2. Packaging was superb.
3. Accessories are of superior quality. ( Thick wires for avoiding entanglement during usage)
4. Touching through cover is great. ( Big advantage in Monsoon time .. )
5. Instead of increasing hardware specs.. they have improved quality. Exactly what I wanted.. ( dont want to fall for Tegra 3 graphics or full HD screen from others)..
6. Looks are excellent.
Specs wise/Other good features:
1. Though the screen resolution was kept same as that of Canvas HD.. screen looks much better and feel is also good. Smooth screen like the high end 40k phones.
2. Quad core 1.2... awesome performance.. no lags at all. 1.5 Quad of nexus 4 is not much different as compared to 1.2. only marginal improvement in benchmarks..
3. Android UI is modification is minimum. (expect faster upgrade of android.. only next to Nexus phones)
4. 1GB ram.. Enough for all the games at present.. and most of the games in coming future.
5. 16 GB internal memory... too good.
6. Camera... Quality is good.. and what I really liked is the speed... while the galaxy's keep rotating the blue circle for few seconds after clicking the snap... this one clicks in less than a second.
7. Look away feature works very smoothly .. (but only in well lit areas)
8. Gallery shows video previews... almost 12 videos together with instant loading..
9. Speakers are good.
10. Notification lights.
11. Good backup after installing Easy battery saver (in intelligent mode)
12. Daydream feature is good.
Disadvantages or What I did not like:
1. Back button does not work through the cover.
2. Blow air to unlock is not so easy to get used to.
Over all ... a 5 Star smartphone and worth every rupee.
I dont understand why people talk of waiting for the price to drop... have you ever wondered why people opt for the latest iphone/galaxy.. Their price also drops but if you are capable to pay and you like what you get.. why wait?
Ordered this mobile and within 2 days, got this mobile at my door steps. Good service by flipkart.
Regarding the mobile. Micromax have been my most favourite brand, I take it as better than samsung, nokia, and even HTC these days.. which are giving poor quality products.
So I bought this just seeing the specs given in this mobile, that is, without going to a mobile outlet and physically checking it once.
Firstly, a strong mobile. lightweight, with aluminium coated sides and gorilla glass, making it strong in quality still light in weight.
Specs are amazing, You all very well know,
16 gb (practically around 2.6gb for apps and 10gb as internal SD card)
13MP + 5MP camera
1GB RAM, 1.2 gghz Quadcore processor with Graphics card... and all
Let me tell you my practical experience with this handset.
NO PROBLEM CATEGORY:: in Gaming, Call clarity, touch, mic, fast processing, net surfing, built quality.
ITS OK CATEGORY:: 1) Music player, its not as good as samsung (its music quality is amazing, the "whooffff " effect is just wow+ it has got an inbuilt feature of music square, which mmx lovers won't get in mmx)
2) Earbuds (headphones) are not as soft as those of samsung.
3) Wifi connectivity is okay...but with some "butsss.."
1) Realy disappointing 13MP primary camera. Pics are not as gud as expected. Theres too much of snow in them, rendering them not satisfactory. I mean, you order this mobile mainly bcz of 13MP feature, and when I saw the picture quality, I am definitely disappointed. I will go to the service centre and lets see what happens. Even Secondary 5MP caera is giving better quality pic than primary camera what a sh**.
Overall, Its due to this dissatisfactory camera quality that I am giving it 4/5 otherwise it would have been a great phone. Guys, you also first carefully check before purchasing it.
AFTER sales is bad no not bad its disusting
i had given my canvas phone
1 month ago and still they are saying parts are pending
why the f*** u deposit the phone if u dnt have parts
plz dnt buy micromax phone once i will get my phone i will surely sell it on olx or quickr and buy a lumia but no micromax..
the phone is no doubt a masterpiece
but there aftesales service ruins it all..
extremly dissapointed thumbs down..
canvas HD is better then Canvas 4 if u having canvas HD dont buy Canvas 4. They just fooling ppl with softwares they should focus on hardware not on software as software is gettable with many apps so its a FAil product by micromax
1. If you see the Box - it is written - Made in China
2. I ordered the Phone through Micromax store - the published they will deliver the product within 3-4 days or max up to 7 days, but i got after two weeks but I GOT A FAULTY HANDSET - WHEN CALLED TO OTHER NUMBER I WAS UNABLE TO HEAR VOICE.
3. They should have tested before packing wheather the handset really works.
4. It dosent LOOK LIKE CHEAP MOBLIES, the look is really great.
5. Photos taken inside the room are not really great.
6. I used 4G Sim - it worked very well.
Micromax has agreed to replace the set but i have requested to refund the same.