Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Worst Service of Micromax
After 3 Months from Purchase Due to charging Problem it visited service centre the asked me they will take care of it come after 2 days But friends after 2 days they said this set will go to company for replacement of universal charging port come after 30 days & After 30 Days i visited they said come after another 30 days afterall i got set after 55 days and now i came to know that they have replaced its PCB But now also the problem exists and overall a new Problem arised A-89 Micromax Earpiece speaker is not working
I bought this phone last august and it lasted till dec when the board died. I gave it to micromax service center and till now, they havent verified the problem. The part to be replaced is not available and they are now saying that they'll replace the phone. This was mid-January and till now, i havent got a positive reply. Very poor service by Micromax. It's like they just dont care.
I bought my Micromax Ninja A89 about an year ago in march 2013 from Flipkart...
Ofcourse the service of Flipkart was the best as always. They delivered the product in just 3 days.
But about the mobile, I am using this mobile from last 1 year and here are the pros and cons of the mobile which i have noticed.
1) I think if u are planning to use the mobile for 1-1.5 years then i think this mobile is the best because it doesn't loosens ur pocket much and offers the warranty of 1 year.
2) It comes with internal memory of 2 GB which is very good and u can almost run all the important applications which are used in the daily use.
3) If u are thinking of buying ur first android mobile, then it is the best choice.
1) When this phone was new at that time there was no problem of battery much because initially i have to charge it only once in a day, But after 2-3 months i have to charge it 2-3 times daily as it comes with a battery of only 1450 mAh. Usually If the battery is of 2000-3000 mAh then it is a good battery. I am having a power bank of 5400 mAh which helps me compensate the battery problem.
2) Also there is a problem of unnecessary roaming notification. It is the problem seen in several micromax mobiles, but it is fixable from the settings section of the mobile.
3) 512 MB RAM is good for the daily use applications but if u are crazy for games then u should note that u can use only 1 or 2 games along with the other applications installed. Usually the games now a days require a RAM of 1 GB. More installed games can slow down this mobile.
4) U cannot uninstall the pre installed apps though they are not necessary.
5) If u install the app in ur memory card then it slows down the processes of that app. Remember to install all the apps in the internal memory only.
6) And yes like other mobiles it also slows down after usage of 8-9 months.
7) The preinstalled video player doesn't support much video formats. U can install mx player to view the videos of all the formats.
But then also it is worth buying because all this in a package of 7k is rare to find.
Overall a good phone with all features. I am completely satisfied with the features. Its been 7 months now till I am using this phone. you will be satisfied with it till it runs smoothly but sometimes some problems may occur like first speakers were not working then later I required to change its touch screen. Well micromax warranty covered both of these easily and now its working fine. But if you are asking these many features in this little amount of price range then definitely you have to pay in quality and some problems may occur. Well back then I purchased it at price of 6199 only. Now its costly.
After using this mobile after long time it hangs.
Use it properly.
Dont get it heated.
Navigator is in experimental version.
Go for Jelly bean OS devices cuz navigator is working great in it.