Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
This kettle was an absolute lifesaver in my two years at hostel in Chennai. Its so quick and easy to use this and the best part is that it does not have and exposed coil!! So even if you use it to cook maggi or soup(this is expressly forbidden in the users manual) it so simple to clean up afterwards.5 stars for the Voyager!
1. Good an fast for Water boiling
2. If u acts little cleverly , u can use for cooking small amount of maggi cooking
3.Good Design and Perfect body
4.Fast Delivery from Flipkart
5.Two cups got along with are nice
1.If u looking to make maggi, go for 1ltr one
2.The steel surface of the body will be too hot
3.Milk boiling not possible, but u can warm up milk.
4.After boiling the top cap is too difficult to open because of hot
Received within the reasonable time of less than 96 hours.
Connector cable is too short (less than 75 cm).
Not possible to hold it when it is ON, therefore placing it on the plug point which is just near the desk etc is only option. (REASON for THIS ? ? ?)
Everything else is wonderful
This is a great product.
1.Compact Design, very portable
2. Very durable. I have dropped it multiple times, often from more than a metre and a half height, with great force. The heating element hasnt cracked. Is very rough and tough.
3. Very Easy to clean, because of concealed heating element.
4. Metal Casing ensures long heated water stays hot for long time. Heating times are remarkable (since 1000W for 0.5 Litres )
5. Sleek, Superb Look
6. 2 year warranty. Morphy Richards build quality.
But the product has serious Cons as well -
1. Heating element attached to base, it cannot be removed. So you cant wash the heater under tap. Must be very careful as the electricals arent water proof. It can cause shorts and shocks if you wash this product.
2. Cannot use for cooking noodles or soups. This is because of low water capacity, the noodles/soup often overflows. Cannot boil milk also for similar reason. So it is for water heating purposes only.
3. The base of the metallic container is ribbed, so if you try to boil hard water, very soon scales will be deposited on heater. Be sure to boil citric acid crystals once in a while, to dissolve scales. Else heater might overheat.
4. Very fragile steam sensor. If you boil water 3-4 times in a row, the deposited steam spoils the sensor, causing overheating and hence permanent damage to the heater coil. So a 'reset' of the trip switch doesnt mean it'll trip when heater reaches max temperature, if you are doing a series of boiling operations. That's how I lost my first heater of the same model. Because of the durability (and because I didnt want parents to know I spoilt the heater) I bought another one of the same model. Never do more than 2 boilings before leaving good gap.
5. Very short cord, ideal only for table use. This is a common problem with all heaters.
I am a Hostelite and just fed up of Hostel food. I cook my Maggie, soups, ready to eat meals, eggs etc. Bought it just a few months ago, and it hasn't been a single day that didn't cook my instant meal in it.
light weight, easy to carry and above all very easy to clean...
I got this product from Flipkart recently, flipkart service was fast as usual. This product was ordered after I checked its reviews and I wanted one which was made of steel container, with hidden coil (not exposed to water) and was portable to carry while travelling. The water heats very quickly. Unfortunately the only negative factor is the spout outlet doesn't have a cap, so whenever the kettle is kept unused the spout is always open and that can accumulate dust etc. But overall a great product.
The volume is perfect for two people. Size is perfect for travelling. The two cups that come with the kettle are very useful. The cord is short. Concealed heating element makes maintenance very easy. Unlike other kettles, the top lid comes off completely. This makes cleaning the kettle and cap very easy.
Its small but a quick kettle, boiling water within 3 minutes.
The cord should have been a bit longer.
In case you want to prepare maggi only 2 can be prepared at a time that too with sporadic heating.