Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I ordered this phone on my b'day nd received it within 2 days!! awesome service by flipkart!!!
Also in 2 weeks earpiece of my phone stopped working, I called flipkart nd to my pleasure flipkart provided wid replacement for damaged phone within a week!!!
KUDOS to flipkart's after sales service!!!!
About phone.. I hav been using this beast since past 6 months and i can surely say that you wont get nything comparable to this beast at such a low price!!!
I compared it with my bros Iphone 4S nd GS3 nd found theres almost negligible difference between atrix 2 nd iphone 4s or gs3...
at this moment i hav almost 70 apps installed from google play nd still i dont find any perceivable lag in its performance.
1 more thing if u buy this or for that matter any smart phone, do not forget to couple it with class 10 sd card. (i bought 16 GB class 10 card at 800 at a local store) I can bet u that it gives much superior performance than normal class 2/4 cards!!! using class 10 cards loading time for games reduce drastically!!!(I had class 4 card and it took 5-10 mins to load blood and glory game.... using class 10 card it loads within a minute)
talking about performance of this phone, I played many high end games and didnt find lag in any of them...
Battery life is pretty decent ... It provides around 3-4 hrs of ACTIVE SCREEN time (i find it better to tell Active Screen time as it gives better approximation of actual battery life coz i can say it lasts 4-5 days if i use phone just to make few calls nd reply texts or i can also say it lasts 4 hrs of continous game playing!!)
Camera quality is a bit let down especially in low light wer image quality goes down drastically compared to its counterparts(mind u i compared it wid gs3 and iphone 4s)
To wind up the review I would say its ubercool phone with top notch performance except for cam quality and after sales of MOTO....
Its sad to see Motorola winding its services from India...
All in all i am extremely happy wid this phone and wud hav given it
I was a user of Htc incredible S and god it was a beast , then i shifted to budget phone Micromax Ninja 4 , if you install custom rom for it , it has a role to play in your life .
Oops , Coming to Atrix 2 , i bought this at Rs. 17,999 which is a best buy price for this superfone , it has everything one could imagine of , i know it is missing NFC . But ignoring NFC which is of no use in india as date , Atrix 2 is a genius phone , People who are samsung fans should know that , the interface of Motorola and HTC are world class. I am not a samsung fan anyways. Flipkart has sold out the product , as they were selling this dirt cheap , now the ray of hope of buying this phone is via indiplaza.com , though they are selling this at 5k high of flipkart price .. This dual core phone , never ever lags. If you compare the phone when it was in ginger bread , the performance was fully optimized in it , but ICS update has a slowed the performance of the phone to a little . i liked this phone a lot as it was with my HTC incredible S .
Motorola rocks but they are not in india anymore ,,,,,
To start with, I am a tech geek when it comes to mobile phones and completely understand what I am buying.
I have been using this phone for one week now and the experience in one word is "awesome". I would not go too much deep into the tech specs because the specs that are given in the product description in Flipkart is pretty much complete and true.
Just in short, here are the things that stand out in this phone
1) First thing - It Looks great! Motorola as we all know is one of the premier companies when it comes to mobile devices - so its a good brand. Plus the looks are great, you'll love it!
2) 1 Ghz dual core processor. Note that this is "Dual Core" compared to Samsung/ Sony Phones that are single core at this price.
3) 1 GB RAM. The amount of free RAM by running only the apps that came with the phone is around 500 MB. Most smartphones at this price range have only 512 MB to 768 MB RAM (Again compared to Samsung/Sony/Micromax)
Points 2 and 3 gave me an absolutely smooth experience, there was no lag at all. In the past week that I have been using this phone, there was never a hang.
4) Dual camera. Primary cam - 8MP. Secondary Cam - 0.3 MP. The picture quality is awesome, video quality - OK. Note that this phone has HD recording and a dedicated HDMI port available and this is one of the strong points of this phone considering the price range. Dual cam with HD is again something you won't find at this price range(Compared to Samsung/Sony/HTC)
5) It runs on on Android Gingerbread 2.3.6 but upgradeable to ICS (4.0). The first thing I checked after getting the phone is whether there is an update available for ICS and I saw that there is indeed ICS update available.
6) User memory available for installing apps is 4.37 GB. The SD card is upgradeable up to 32 GB.
7) The battery is quite good considering that this is a smartphone. Network coverage is also good. Battery easily last 2 days with calls, sms and browsing. I think this is a major strong point for this phone.
8) Gorilla Glass protection
9) Comes built-in with some extremely useful apps like Citrix and Quickoffice which will cost you money if you want to buy them from the market
Now the cons, though there isn't much.
1) I would have loved if it had Super AMOLED Display. Having said that, the display is quite bright and I am not complaining.
2) Microphone quality is slightly poor. One of my friends complained that my voice was less audible.
To finish off, guys I did one full month of researching before I decided to buy this phone. I wanted to buy a smartphone under 20K and after comparing this phone with other smart phones (Sony XPeria Series, HTC Desire V, Samsung Galaxy S Advance and Samsung Galaxy S Duos, Micromax A90S and A110, Spice Mi500, Karbonn A1+,A21,A9 and Intel XOLO X900) I decided to buy this phone and I am happy that I made the right decision.
If you purchase this phone, be careful about upgrading it to ICS. I haven't and I am happy about it. If you upgrade it to ICS, the look and feel will certainly improve but I am almost sure that the performance will drop. I do not want a "cool" phone to show off, I want a phone whose performance rocks and this phone fits the bill. So be careful about upgrading to ICS, because you cannot downgrade!
Hope this helps !!!
Flipkart can you explain me why licorice model of the same phone is 700 rupees cheaper then this one??? Also its available in 6-8 days...! Strange ..Flipkart should start getting serious about all these things as the competition is growing day by day..!!!!!!
Brought it yesterday and upgraded to Icecream Sandwich.
good , high tech , low battery consumption.
nice android for this kinda price.
Motorola Atrix 2
Android v2.3 OS
8 MP Primary Camera
0.3 MP Secondary Camera
i m using this phone from last 3 to 4 months. its jst great phone. great display n sound is gud. battery life is good. i upgraded it to ics now it looks more awesome. totaly worthy phone...
i m just loving my phone. in startin i got some problem with the signal thing bt it got fixed automatically.
You Can go with Lava Xolo X900 ... I know many of you will think that Xolo has single core processor but core doesn't matter here you can check then benchmark of Xolo X900 in some case Xolo's Processor is better than HTC ONE X .
why not hdmi cable for white only for licore(black) colour(flipkart). otherwise ausome phone with execelent features.
best form motorola .now at unbelivable price. till date no brand like sony,htc,samsung. offer such features .in this price you can not get 8MP camera ,full hd,and many more features.
Got this phone as a Gift from my father on 27-10-2012 from Flipkart.
So far, So good, Been using a Defy+ prior to this one and Atrix is Smooth, fast and Responsive.
Battery life has been good so far (8hours on the first charge, with heavy usage of 3g for downloading the updates, games and apps), will update the review once I start using it more.
I use Vodafone network and the phone has a bug out of the box, because of which the network keeps going on and off every minute. However, the phone was running on "Ginger Bread" (2.3.6) out of the box and needed to be upgraded to "Ice Cream Sandwich" which is available as an over the air update.
The Network bug is solved and has been working awesomely so far.. :) However I donno about other networks.
Got 9 free EA games (which is paid otherwise). Gaming experience has been awesome so far! :)
Yes, the phone does heat up, but not as much as my DEFY+. It stays comfortably warm. Integrated Smart actions app is really good for automating tasks.
The only flaw(kind of) I found was, while charging, the touch doesn't seem to respond a 100%, false touches are a plenty, so typing messages are a pain. Maybe this is a problem specific to my handset, but this is only while charging, otherwise it's awesome!