Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I visit this site regularly since 1 year looking for mobile reviews.
I read here regarding Motorola Atrix2 model most of Users faced NETWORK Problems. And believe me nobody will buy such type of phone which has basic network problem. But WAIT.......... as Nil Goswami (18september 2012) has written in his review that after ICS Update in Motorola Atrix2 , network problem get resolved 100%. So I would like to say all users who have faced network problems , kindly Updated it to ICS 4.0 and sgare your valuable reviews again , regarding probelms resollved or not.
Also one more thing, go through all reviews because by default in flipkart site , browser page shows old reviews first and updated new reviews after click on VIEW ALL tab.
To start with, I am a tech geek when it comes to mobile phones and completely understand what I am buying.
I have been using this phone for one week now and the experience in one word is "awesome". I would not go too much deep into the tech specs because the specs that are given in the product description in Flipkart is pretty much complete and true.
Just in short, here are the things that stand out in this phone
1) First thing - It Looks great! Motorola as we all know is one of the premier companies when it comes to mobile devices - so its a good brand. Plus the looks are great, you'll love it!
2) 1 Ghz dual core processor. Note that this is "Dual Core" compared to Samsung/ Sony Phones that are single core at this price.
3) 1 GB RAM. The amount of free RAM by running only the apps that came with the phone is around 500 MB. Most smartphones at this price range have only 512 MB to 768 MB RAM (Again compared to Samsung/Sony/Micromax)
Points 2 and 3 gave me an absolutely smooth experience, there was no lag at all. In the past week that I have been using this phone, there was never a hang.
4) Dual camera. Primary cam - 8MP. Secondary Cam - 0.3 MP. The picture quality is awesome, video quality - OK. Note that this phone has HD recording and a dedicated HDMI port available and this is one of the strong points of this phone considering the price range. Dual cam with HD is again something you won't find at this price range(Compared to Samsung/Sony/HTC)
5) It runs on on Android Gingerbread 2.3.6 but upgradeable to ICS (4.0). The first thing I checked after getting the phone is whether there is an update available for ICS and I saw that there is indeed ICS update available.
6) User memory available for installing apps is 4.37 GB. The SD card is upgradeable up to 32 GB.
7) The battery is quite good considering that this is a smartphone. Network coverage is also good. Battery easily last 2 days with calls, sms and browsing. I think this is a major strong point for this phone.
8) Gorilla Glass protection
9) Comes built-in with some extremely useful apps like Citrix and Quickoffice which will cost you money if you want to buy them from the market
Now the cons, though there isn't much.
1) I would have loved if it had Super AMOLED Display. Having said that, the display is quite bright and I am not complaining.
2) Microphone quality is slightly poor. One of my friends complained that my voice was less audible.
To finish off, guys I did one full month of researching before I decided to buy this phone. I wanted to buy a smartphone under 20K and after comparing this phone with other smart phones (Sony XPeria Series, HTC Desire V, Samsung Galaxy S Advance and Samsung Galaxy S Duos, Micromax A90S and A110, Spice Mi500, Karbonn A1+,A21,A9 and Intel XOLO X900) I decided to buy this phone and I am happy that I made the right decision.
If you purchase this phone, be careful about upgrading it to ICS. I haven't and I am happy about it. If you upgrade it to ICS, the look and feel will certainly improve but I am almost sure that the performance will drop. I do not want a "cool" phone to show off, I want a phone whose performance rocks and this phone fits the bill. So be careful about upgrading to ICS, because you cannot downgrade!
Hope this helps !!!
Very good phone... Motorola is comming up with a good phone in the market... keep up Moto.. This kind of phones can help you to come back in the market with a bang..............................................................................................................................................................................
After doing hours n hours of research on net for I finally I arrived at Motorola Atrix2. My previous experince with Moto was terrible, hence the initial reluctance was there to go for this model n especially Moto brand, but the instincts in me told to stick on to this phone and ofcourse the reviews.
Place the order on 10th Oct and received it on 12th. Opned the box and booooom the phone looked awesome, but looks can be deceptive. Fully charged the phone and switched it on. Everything looked and worked so good, but then I discovered that the phone was not making contacting with my WiFi, tried every know menthod, searched the net but nothing came to my rescue. Came the disappontment and I switched off the phone. Took the phone to sevice center the very next day. The WiFi connectivity on the phone worked like butter. It was What The Hell moment for me. Got the phone back home and tried connecting it and it worked.(Still trying to figure out what was wrong in the inital phase).
Updated the phone OS to ICS through OTA and now the phone UI looks and works even better :)
Do remeber to make factory reset after ICS update.
Every penny paid is worth
Multi tasking is good
Speed is good
Camera is average
Only 4GB of internal memroy available(Though in specification its mentione das 8GB)
Hey Everyone ,
I got this phone about a month back .
I am using this phone since the past month and i would give it 4.5 out of 5 .
BUT now it has an ICE CREAM SANDWICH OFFICIAL UPDATE . :)
Now i wish i could give it more stars than 5/5 :P
Its simple SUPERB.
DONT look anywhere else.
Just buy it if you have a budget of 20-24K .
- Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) , android 4.0.4 :)
- Awesome 4.3" screen with a very high resolution (540 x 960 pixels)
- 1 Ghz "DUAL" core
- 8MP camera and FULL HD recoding
- Superb BUILT , Built like a rock . The feel is good :)
- If you are a music enthusiastic , This phone has a very good sound chip and combine it with a software like power AMP , you wont ever need an iPod .
- Super fast , no hangs or lags , absolutely smooth.
- An average of 4.6/5 rating on flipkart , NO OTHER phone of any Price range has a better user review than this one.
-Another MOST important thing which no one mentions is that this phone sells like cupcakes outside India , and because of this , it has a very very large community support.
It has its own dedicated forums and if you ever face a problem just Google it and you will have the solution .
The Motorola webpage has 500 Discussions (threads) alone on this phone.
This is a very big Advantage.
Do i need to say anything else ?
This phone offers a complete superb overall package .
You cannot find any other phone with these specs combined in this price range , or shall I say even in 25000 bucks its a good deal.
AT 21000 its a BARGAIN :)
Go For it .
Cheers MOTOROLA :)
Brought it yesterday and upgraded to Icecream Sandwich.
good , high tech , low battery consumption.
nice android for this kinda price.
Motorola Atrix 2
Android v2.3 OS
8 MP Primary Camera
0.3 MP Secondary Camera
i m using this phone from last 3 to 4 months. its jst great phone. great display n sound is gud. battery life is good. i upgraded it to ics now it looks more awesome. totaly worthy phone...
i m just loving my phone. in startin i got some problem with the signal thing bt it got fixed automatically.
Got this phone as a Gift from my father on 27-10-2012 from Flipkart.
So far, So good, Been using a Defy+ prior to this one and Atrix is Smooth, fast and Responsive.
Battery life has been good so far (8hours on the first charge, with heavy usage of 3g for downloading the updates, games and apps), will update the review once I start using it more.
I use Vodafone network and the phone has a bug out of the box, because of which the network keeps going on and off every minute. However, the phone was running on "Ginger Bread" (2.3.6) out of the box and needed to be upgraded to "Ice Cream Sandwich" which is available as an over the air update.
The Network bug is solved and has been working awesomely so far.. :) However I donno about other networks.
Got 9 free EA games (which is paid otherwise). Gaming experience has been awesome so far! :)
Yes, the phone does heat up, but not as much as my DEFY+. It stays comfortably warm. Integrated Smart actions app is really good for automating tasks.
The only flaw(kind of) I found was, while charging, the touch doesn't seem to respond a 100%, false touches are a plenty, so typing messages are a pain. Maybe this is a problem specific to my handset, but this is only while charging, otherwise it's awesome!
What i like:
- Solid Build Quality & Gr8 looks
- Smooth operations (no lags, the processor does a nice job)
- Nice to Grip (dosen't slip from hands)
- Has all features
- Great Battery
- Value for money
- Great Gaming experience
- Great Browser
- Free EA Games
- Motoblur interface is very good
- Screen size and resolution is good
What needs improvement
- Camera though 8MP needs some tweaking. One needs to get a hand of it to get good pictures. Front camera is good though.
My verdict after 2 Months of usage: Must consider this device before purchasing an android phone. Works much better than the reviews and the best part is its low cost compared to others in 4.3" screen size category.
Also thanks to Flipkart for the prompt delivery and for their support.
Although I did not buy this phone on flipkart (I bought it on ebay), I would like to share my impressions after using this product for a greater part of 2 months.
For the first 2 - 3 days of use, I was getting only about 12 hours with each charge. but then it changed. Now I am getting about 1 - 1.5 days of moderate use. I have used to go launcher widget to control my Bluetooth,gps, gprs and WiFi. Even if I forget to charge it one night, I can still make it through the better part of the next working day if i am careful. I was in a dilemma whether to choose the galaxy s advance i9070 or this Atrix 2. What lead me to chose the atrix was:
1. 4.3 inch screen>better touch experience
2. 960 X 540 screen resolution
3. bigger battery 1785mah
4. HDMI output
5. 8MP camera with 1080p recording
6. Promised update to ICS(expected in sept)
7. 3k cheaper than galaxy
8. Amazing build quality with the dark chrome border and the rubberized back.
Why i was considering the Samsung i9070:
1. AMOLED screen(colors are a bit over-saturated on amoled tho)atrix display aint that bad either. Its only when you are looking at a predominantly black screen in a dark room, that you can make out the grey back-light.
2. Mali 400 GPU - this is better than the SGX540 of atrix 2.
After using for 2 months, i can say that i have absolutely no regrets about buying this phone. (I do have an occasional pang about the battery on the RAZR MAXX which my pal bought). Everything just works.
Would i recommend this phone?